Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Selling your soul at a crossroads

Madison.A.

3 minutes ago, Madison.A. said:

How the hell do you bury the box of graveyard dirt, and black cat bone, and the picture under ****ing asphalt. 

You don't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Assuming that this isn't a troll post. What is the motivation behind this?

All the crossroads around me are asphalt.

I want to sell my soul to help someone; and before you say "don't mess with demons" ect. 

I'm and adult with a made up mind. 

• Like 1

Just now, Madison.A. said:

I want to sell my soul to help someone; and before you say "don't mess with demons" ect. 

Oh I don't care what you do. I was just curious as to your motivation. Is this a full sell or a temporary lease?

Tell you what. Here's a ritual from my archives. Find a remote location that you will not be disturbed, go at midnight the day of halloween, not halloween night. You need a long stick with a sharp point, a bag of rock salt, and a black candle (don't forget to take some matches or lighter). Clear out a spot and draw a circle with the stick, line the circle with the salt. At midnight lite the candle. Sit comfortable and focus on the flame while mentally repeating your request to whatever demon or devil you want to deal with. Do this till you feel satisfied. Blow out the candle and break the salt circle. That's it. End of ritual. 

(wow that's an old ritual, haven't done something like that in years).

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Madison.A. said:

Yep, will agree with you there, made up of a load of rubbish.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Yep, will agree with you there, made up of a load of rubbish.

Come now. All we can do is see what happens. Might be interesting. 

• Like 3

The sheer unoriginality of many wacky posters gives a clue to the source of their troubles, they are too "externally directed" and fall prey to all kinds of ratbaggery they stumble across, instead of trusting their own inner resources. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Come now. All we can do is see what happens. Might be interesting. 

Not if you are a black cat. :wacko:

• Like 3

Well there are better and more effective ways of making deals. Dem demons only want your willingness. Not dead animals. That's for less intelligent people. Making a deal with the devil is like getting a loan. Something for something. Take a vow to the devil and who knows what madness will arise. Totes fun. 

• Like 1

do you think the devil ever gets tired of people just straight up offering their souls? i mean, dude's the prince of lies, and with this straightforward approach, no one's letting him get his deceit on.

i guess i just have sympathy for the devil.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

do you think the devil ever gets tired of people just straight up offering their souls? i mean, dude's the prince of lies, and with this straightforward approach, no one's letting him get his deceit on.

That's just bad publicity from the competition. Dealing in souls is a lucrative business. Religions do it all the time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Madison.A. said:

How the hell do you bury the box of graveyard dirt, and black cat bone, and the picture under ****ing asphalt. 

The new season of Supernatural must be starting soon...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Madison.A. said:

First wait for the black cat to die naturally, you don't want to hasten its demise, the luck is just terrible if you do.

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That's just bad publicity from the competition. Dealing in souls is a lucrative business. Religions do it all the time.

i'm just saying, the devil seems to favor the personal touch.

27 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

I think he will always welcome new recruits, its the graveyard dirt, and black cat bone, and the picture which he gets tired  with. 

You what to sell your soul, thats fine, but leave the garbage behind. What is the devil going to do with graveyard dirt, a bone and a picture of what ? maybe this picture, quite a few  household have one on their wall:

z81348.jpg

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

for some reason i didn't notice the bit about the black cat bone. man.

do whatever with your soul, but leave the cats alone.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

for some reason i didn't notice the bit about the black cat bone. man.

do whatever with your soul, but leave the cats alone.

If the OP dares to harm a cat for that purpose (or any other non-deserving purpose) near me, having a devil hold his soul will be the least of his problems...

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Madison.A. said:

2 hours ago, Madison.A. said:

There's a good reason why Sam and Dean drive out to the middle of nowhere... They pave less out in the boonies, lol.

You can't possibly be even remotely serious... But welcome to UM. Please read the site rules, and enjoy your time here.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Making a deal with the devil is like getting a loan. Something for something. Take a vow to the devil and who knows what madness will arise.

I agree, attempting to make deals with the devil is like getting a loan, which may include quite high interest rates and consequences.

Baring in mind, there is a small print but it's not visible.

• Like 2

Deals made with evil (whether 'real' or not) never end up turning out very well. Once you go down that road things only get worse. Better to look for a positive solution to your problem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Deals made with evil (whether 'real' or not) never end up turning out very well. Once you go down that road things only get worse. Better to look for a positive solution to your problem.

I never understood why make deals with demons. Why not angels through enochian rituals. Make a deal with the proper archangel. So many other entities to choose from, even the christain God or Jesus. Take a vow unto these and see what happens.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Madison.A. said:

I am not sure from where is this ritual inspired from, and if you are either trolling with us or serious.

Attempting to perform/ proceed with rituals which involve Devil/ Demons can have major consequences. And I want you to consider it somewhat similar to going into a unknown territory and looking to buy some drugs, and not only you are most likely to get robbed or whatever, you may regret that day for the rest of your life.

In any case, please refrain from harming any animals, and especially domestic pets to be part of any fun or rituals.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked