Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A journey of growth that is eternal.

markdohle

A journey of growth that is eternal.

“Ponder these words: He and I.  Live them. I and you: I in you. 

He and I
Gabrielle Bossis
(Pauline Books)

The pull of love is towards union.  Our hearts desire it and as well fears it.  To let go means dropping many obstacles so that the beloved can enter in.  The deeper the love the more longing there is for union.  Good friends can always get closer; the only barrier is trust, which is an immense one.  To love another person is also to serve them, be there for them and to sacrifice for them if necessary.  So Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, he became a servant and could not be their Lord unless his disciples allowed Him to wash their feet; as he related to Peter.  The Lord is always flipping reality for us.  Love is a grace if it is freely given no matter the cost.  God love is also given without need of payment, all we need do is to open up our hearts to this realty.  Intimacy is a dance of two souls, as well as a dance between the finite and the Infinite.  Yet we must learn to trust and to allow that which is beyond form or comprehension into our finite hearts and minds, for a journey of growth that is eternal.—Br.MD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markdohle

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic