Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US would lose War with Russia

seeder

2 hours ago, seeder said:

Russian military build impenetrable CLOSED internet - and mocks US technology
THE Russian military has developed its own internet to send classified data as it looks to increase privacy in the under-pressure nation.

Apparently, it's not closed enough. 

The Batman of the Internet Hacks Russian Government Website, Demands Retribution

Holy cyber attack! The man that former FBI agents have dubbed the “Batman of the Internet” has returned. And this time he’s targeting Russia with one simple message: “I am vengeance!”

http://gizmodo.com/the-batman-of-the-internet-hacks-russian-government-web-1788119820

American vigilante hacker sends Russia a warning

An American vigilante hacker -- who calls himself "The Jester" -- has defaced the website of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in retaliation for attacks on American targets.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/22/technology/russian-foreign-ministry-hacked/

Edited by skyeagle409

55 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Despite what has been said, Russia is behind the leaks.

why do you suppose that  Hillary was utilizing a private server knowing that  U.S' secrets and lives were so carelessly overseen by her? I wouldn't be surprised if many nations hacked her private server  that she continued to utilize ... 

Hillary said she would implement a no fly zone in Syria and..a top Gen. said that would cause war. Everyone knows she can't implement that it will cause war with a super power (Russia) . And  Isis is what it became as of now because of her bad decisions.  It doesn't surprise me that the Bush family are backing her.

MOSCOW (AP) — President Vladimir Putin on Thursday dismissed claims that Russia is interfering in the U.S. presidential election, saying the allegations are designed to distract the public from real issues.

The United States has accused Russia of coordinating the hacks of Hillary Clinton's campaign emails to influence the outcome of the election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-rejects-claims-russian-interference-us-election-145310369--politics.html

Russia is not playing favorites but Putin said that Trump does speak for the people.

http://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/putin-says-russia-has-no-influence-over-u-s-elections-1477579171?client=safari&utm_content=buffer8df12&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Putin said the mainstream US media's claim he supports Trump over Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, is "nonsense," but that Russia "welcomes statements that US-Russian relations should be improved from anyone." The US intelligence community has accused the Russian government of hacking Democratic Party organizations, a charge Russia has denied.

Putin and Clinton have a history of mutual distrust, stemming from Clinton's claim in 2011 that Russia's elections that year were fraudulent — which Putin said "set the tone for certain actors inside the country" to protest — and her support for a military intervention in Libya to oust Moammar Gadhafi, which he said was done "without court or investigation."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-theres-reason-donald-trump-170943810.html

Edited by Ellapennella
typo

38 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

why do you suppose that  Hillary was utilizing a private server knowing that  U.S' secrets and lives were so carelessly overseen by her? I wouldn't be surprised if many nations hacked her private server  that she continued to utilize ... 

Hillary said she would implement a no fly zone in Syria and..a top Gen. said that would cause war. Everyone knows she can't implement that it will cause war with a super power . Isis is what it became as of now because of her bad decisions.  It doesn't surprise me that the Bush family are backing her.

MOSCOW (AP) — President Vladimir Putin on Thursday dismissed claims that Russia is interfering in the U.S. presidential election, saying the allegations are designed to distract the public from real issues.

The United States has accused Russia of coordinating the hacks of Hillary Clinton's campaign emails to influence the outcome of the election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-rejects-claims-russian-interference-us-election-145310369--politics.html

Russia is not playing favorites but Putin said that Trump does speak for the people.

http://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/putin-says-russia-has-no-influence-over-u-s-elections-1477579171?client=safari&utm_content=buffer8df12&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Putin said the mainstream US media's claim he supports Trump over Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, is "nonsense," but that Russia "welcomes statements that US-Russian relations should be improved from anyone." The US intelligence community has accused the Russian government of hacking Democratic Party organizations, a charge Russia has denied.

Putin and Clinton have a history of mutual distrust, stemming from Clinton's claim in 2011 that Russia's elections that year were fraudulent — which Putin said "set the tone for certain actors inside the country" to protest — and her support for a military intervention in Libya to oust Moammar Gadhafi, which he said was done "without court or investigation."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-theres-reason-donald-trump-170943810.html

Hillary Clinton was careless and should have known the implications of discussing classified information on unclassified systems.  I might add that the Russians have left their fingerprints on the hacks on the DNC. Additionally, the history of Russian denials and explanations have been proven to be not credible and the downing of MH-17 is a classic case. For an example, the Russians claimed that a Ukrainian Su-25 had shot down MH-17. I knew from my own knowledge of Russian aircraft that the Russian explanation was an outright lie because the Su-25 was not capable of shooting down MH-17 and the Russians knew it. Furthermore, a close examination of the wreckage of MH-17 indicated the aircraft was shot down by a ground-to-air missile.

Russia says MH17 was shot down by plane missiles

State television claims to have received the 'sensational pictures' showing the Boeing was shot down by cannon fire over Ukraine. Russian state television has produced a "satellite image" that allegedly showed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 being shot down by a fighter jet yesterday, in what appeared to be a crude fake deliberately released on the eve of the G20 economic summit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11232683/Russia-says-MH17-was-shot-down-by-plane-missiles.html

Russia Claims New Radar Data Shows Rebels Didn't Down MH17

Just days after the incident, Russian officials had asserted that the Su-25 was Ukrainian and had fired the missile that exploded into the Malaysian airliner.

http://www.rferl.org/a/russia-claims-mh17-images-not-rebels/28014798.html

Now, for the rest of the story.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down from pro-Russian rebel controlled territory, investigation finds

Near Utrecht, Netherlands: Flight MH17 was shot down from pro-Russian rebel controlled territory, with a missile that had recently been transported from Russia, a criminal investigation has found.

Fred Westerbeke, chief prosecutor with the National Prosecutors office of the Netherlands, said the investigation had examined thousands of wreckage parts, made 60 legal requests to over 20 countries, examined half a million photos and videos and questioned over 200 witnesses. More than 3500 intercepted phone conversations were processed, analysed and translated.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-was-shot-down-from-prorussian-rebel-controlled-territory-investigation-finds-20160928-grqter.html

[/quote]

To sum it up, MH-17 was shot down by the Russian-backed rebels with a Russian-built surface-to-air missile.  I have stated for the record that the Russian mindset has not changed over the years.

Edited by skyeagle409

9 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Hillary Clinton was careless and should have known the implications of discussing classified information on unclassified systems.  I might add that the Russians have left their fingerprints on the hacks on the DNC. Additionally, the history of Russian denials and explanations have been proven to be not credible and the downing of MH-17 is a classic case. For an example, the Russians claimed that a Ukrainian Su-25 had shot down MH-17. I knew from my own knowledge of Russian aircraft that the Russian explanation was an outright lie because the Su-25 was not capable of shooting down MH-17 and the Russians knew it. Furthermore, a close examination of the wreckage of MH-17 indicated the aircraft was shot down by a ground-to-air missile.

To sum it up, I have stated for the record that the Russian mindset has not changed over the years.

Why do you suppose that  after a subpoena she had her IT people erase everything? You get that a lot of people don't believe her for one second that she was simply careless but that her behavior and acts were done intentionally.  It may be true that Putin is untrustworthy, but do you trust Hillary? 

The IT team for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton used the open source cleaning software BleachBit to wipe systems "so even God couldn't read them," according to South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy on Fox News. His comments on the "drastic cyber-measure" were in response to the question of whether emails on her private Microsoft Exchange Server were simply about "yoga and wedding plans." Perhaps Clinton's team used an open-source application because, unlike proprietary applications, it can be audited, like for backdoors. In response to the Edward Snowden leaks in 2013, privacy expert Bruce Schneier advised in an article in which he stated he also uses BleachBit, "Closed-source software is easier for the NSA to backdoor than open-source software." Ironically, Schneier was writing to a non-governmental audience.

https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/08/26/1954241/hillary-clinton-used-bleachbit-to-wipe-emails

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Putin's new 'super tank': British intelligence warns Russian vehicle is 'the most revolutionary change in tank design in the last half century' and leaves the West totally outgunned

Military intelligence officers have assessed Putin's new Armata battle tank
    The new Russian main battle tank is designed to protect the vehicle's crew
    UK stalled new tank design as heavy armour is not useful against jihadis
    Russia's new tank is faster, lighter and lower than the British Challenger II

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910052/British-intelligence-chiefs-warn-Government-Vladimir-Putin-s-new-super-tank.html#ixzz4PEkQFx9b

RUSSIA CONDUCTING NUCLEAR DRILLS AFTER US THREATENS ATTACKS ON ITS CITIES 

An estimated 40 million Russians who are living in major cities across the Russian Federation will be participating in several nuclear attack drills after the US State Department spokesman John Kirby recently threatens Russia with “more body bags and attacks on Russian cities” should it continue helping the Syrians recover the cities of Aleppo and Raqqa from the US  funded terrorists.

I know this news is about a month old now but I wanted to get people's opinions on the veracity of the russians actually having bunkers for every citizen in Moscow. 

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

An estimated 40 million Russians who are living in major cities across the Russian Federation will be participating in several nuclear attack drills after the US State Department spokesman John Kirby recently threatens Russia with “more body bags and attacks on Russian cities” should it continue helping the Syrians recover the cities of Aleppo and Raqqa from the US  funded terrorists.

I know this news is about a month old now but I wanted to get people's opinions on the veracity of the russians actually having bunkers for every citizen in Moscow. 

The answer of many.

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

He was referring to attacks on Russia by extremist groups.

Just now, skyeagle409 said:

He was referring to attacks on Russia by extremist groups.

HUh? No Russia is fully preparing for war with the US , to include (supposedly and this is what i had a question about) providing nuclear bunkers for every citizen in Moscow. 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

HUh? No Russia is fully preparing for war with the US , to include (supposedly and this is what i had a question about) providing nuclear bunkers for every citizen in Moscow. 

I consider it hype on the part of the Russian government not unlike the 1950's here in the United States when people scrambled to build bomb shelters in their backyards and where I regularly participated in nuclear drills at school.

Just now, skyeagle409 said:

I consider it hype on the part of the Russian government not unlike the 1950's here in the United States when people scrambled to build bomb shelters in their backyards and where I regularly participated in nuclear drills at school.

I get that.

Personally though I think we've got some serious problems ahead with Russia. A proud nation has been getting bullied around as it watches an empire creep towards its borders with no care for truth or right or wrong. I just cant imagine theyre going to take it much longer and I dont believe for a second they havent been planning over the last 15 years as we shifted from nation to expanding empire. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seeder said:

Putin's new 'super tank': British intelligence warns Russian vehicle is 'the most revolutionary change in tank design in the last half century' and leaves the West totally outgunned

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I get that.

Personally though I think we've got some serious problems ahead with Russia. A proud nation has been getting bullied around as it watches an empire creep towards its borders with no care for truth or right or wrong. I just cant imagine theyre going to take it much longer and I dont believe for a second they havent been planning over the last 15 years as we shifted from nation to expanding empire. 

No doubt there will be further problems ahead, but Putin has to understand that initiating conflicts is not the way to go. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, seeder said:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910052/British-intelligence-chiefs-warn-Government-Vladimir-Putin-s-new-super-tank.html#ixzz4PEkQFx9b

The west is scompletely defenceless against tanks. :rolleyes:

Photo of tilted horizon showing helicopter flying above barren land with rectangular patches of green grass.

Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank patrolling outside Basra, Iraq MOD 45148325.jpg

Missile MBDA Brimstone.jpg

A-10 Thunderbolt II In-flight-2.jpg

MILAN-VBLB.jpg

I think you get the picture.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

The t-14 also has a major flaw, take out the optics and the crew commander won't have a 360 picture of what's around his tank.

the biggest threat to western ground power is Russian AA

Edited by Thanato

4 minutes ago, Thanato said:

...the biggest threat to western ground power is Russian AA

In comparison to other threats from Russia, yes, it is Russia's best weapon against the West.  Still, though, it's not a game-breaker in any sense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

In comparison to other threats from Russia, yes, it is Russia's best weapon against the West.  Still, though, it's not a game-breaker in any sense.

No, as soon as the west can locate and destroy the AA it's game over. The Russian Air Force can't withstand NATO and of the Russian Air Force is destroyed Russian Army is dead on the ground.

• Like 2

The T-14 Armata tank is interesting but I am a little bit skeptical of its protection.

From what I quickly researched the T-14 Armata weighs about 50 tons, the M1A2 Abrams weighs 65 tons, the Leopard 2 weighs 62.3 tons, the Challenger 2 weighs 62.5 tons or 75 tons depending on if extra armor modules are added on, and the AMX Leclerc weighs 57.4 tons.  Out of these five tanks there are two main weight groups that show up, tanks around 65 tons and tanks around 50 tons and the weight difference is really significant.  All of this extra weight, about 15 tons worth of weight, is in the form of extra armor for the tanks.  The M1A2 Abrams is using depleted uranium mesh-reinforced composite armor, the Leopard 2 uses 3rd generation composite that includes high-hardness steel, tungsten, and plastic filler with ceramic component, and the Challenger 2 all I could find was that it was Chobham armor level 2 which is still classified but given the Abrams and Leopard armor we can get an approximate idea of what it is made up of.  The T-14 Armate and AMX Leclerc are very different, the Armata just uses steel armor, and the Leclerc uses modular composite armor titanium, tungsten, and semi-reactive layers.  The main point of this is that it shows two very different ideas on how to protect a tank.  The Abrams, Leopard, and Challenger all use materials that are extremely dense, and thus heavy, and are intended to take a lot of hard hits and keep going.  The Armata and Leclerc take a completely different approach to tank defense and instead of trying to be able to survive multiple hits attempt to avoid getting hit/reducing the effectiveness of being hit by various means.

The Armata in particular makes extensive use of active and passive ways of trying to avoid getting hit/reducing the effectiveness of getting hit.  It does have a various array of jammers, smoke launchers, ect to try to keep anti tank missiles from hitting the tank but as history shows previous Russian attempts at jamming American/Nato weapon systems hasn't proven to be particularly successful in the past and I see no reason why it would be safe to assume why it would be different this time.  There is the matter of its active protection system but that has its own major drawback of that it will need to be reloaded after being used.  I don't know how they have this particular system set up but at worst it will need to be reloaded after each use or at best after a few uses.  Lastly there is the reactive armor plating on top of the steel armor.  Reactive armor has proven to be really effective at stopping anti-tank weapons but like the active protection system it has the major drawback of only being effective once.  Reactive armor is made in plates and bolted on top of the main armor and works by using a directed explosion to push/stop the anti tank round/missile before it can penetrate the armor but one round/missile detonates the whole plate leaving it useless after the first round.  

Relying solely on avoiding getting hit/reducing the damage of getting hit is a very risky gamble for a tank to use.  There is nothing stopping America or any western country from sticking reactive armor plates on top of their composite armor, which the British do with their extra armor modules, or from simply sticking jammers/smoke launchers on the tank if the need arises, which would give them all of the defensive abilities of the Armata, but would have the advantage of having armor underneath that can shrug off multiple hits once the systems fail which they will.

• Like 1

I came into this forum to find a bit of opinion on your election. Then I found this thread. I'm amazed anyone thinks Russia is a match for the U.S. I'm not being sycophantic believe me. But no way.  

there is nothing interesting nor new about  armata, it is an old design that usa tried in 70s, there is a reason why you do not see it in production. not to mention they still use their drum carousel auto loader with ceaseless rounds, that design cost russians hundreds of men,  in burned crews. it is horoble design. 1 hit ignites entire load, and sometimes detonated  rounds as well. m1a is way more advanced in that regard. even thou it is old design. 

Edited by aztek

I don't think that anyone would win a nuclear war. We don't have to worry about it right now, though. Clinton isn't in the White House, and she's much more likely to start World War III and other wars. I credit leftist politician, Jill Stein, for telling this truth in public.