Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Images from the past that are healing

markdohle

Images from the past that are healing and their affect on dreams

Growing up in Panama and playing in the jungle can leave some very happy memories, as well as a few scary ones.  I will focus on a happy memory of something that I saw that has always stayed with me, and even to this day has an affect on some of my dreams. 

I guess I was around 12 years old and we were playing around some of the drainage ditches set up for the rain.  I was off by myself just looking around enjoying myself when I came upon a naturally formed bowl, almost round and quite deep.  I would say about three feet deep and perhaps four feet across.  The water was very clear so I could see easily the formation of the walls and some stones that lay on the bottom.  In this ‘bowl’ was one lone fish swimming around in the crystal clear water, not making a ripple.  I was for some reason quite taken with this natural work of art and spent quite a long time just watching it. I felt a deep sense of peace and contentment.  Finally some of the boys I was playing with found me and we went back home. 

I also like putting plants in water and love watching the slow growth of roots, which again I look upon as a natural work of art.  So clear water is a theme for me there is no doubt.  Some nights I will have a dream where I find a container filled with water and plants and fish that were hidden or perhaps I forgot about.  I am always astounded at the life in the containers even though I had forgotten their existence.   I guess this dream or a variation of it happens a few times a year. 

Last night I had another dream like this but it was a little different.  So in the dream I found a large container filled with water, plants and animal life which is a first.  Again I was excited to find it and amazed at how much was going on in the water.  However, there was also something more, on the top; living on the foliage there was this very little bird, a duck that was alive and thriving.  I could not get over it, how does it survive and how did it get there?  In the dream some people came into the room and I showed them the container.  Then I noticed that behind the container there was another bird, normal size, looked like a pigeon that came out, then right after that a rooster, multicolored, sort of like the rooster they us in the Cursillo movement.   It was so bright, with red, yellow, blue and green feathers. 

Then the dream ended.  I woke up with a happy feeling and can’t get the rooster out of my mind….or for that matter the very small duck, which was about an inch long.  I do believe that if I had not seen that little natural formed ‘bowl’ in the jungle in
Panama, I doubt that I would have ever had these kinds of dreams.  I do know that they are healing images, but that is about all.

• Like 2

:-D Hi, Mark.  Long time no see, but, as my reason was spiritual, that's subject for another thread.

Do you relate to 'the big fish in a little pond'?

[Te-he] Never mind my ribbing you, as I, also, find mini-ecosystems fascinating.

Plus, I wanted to thank you for prompting me to behold a beautiful bird:

serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bin

0:-) MGby.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aka CAT said:

:-D Hi, Mark.  Long time no see, but, as my reason was spiritual, that's subject for another thread.

Do you relate to 'the big fish in a little pond'?

[Te-he] Never mind my ribbing you, as I, also, find mini-ecosystems fascinating.

Plus, I wanted to thank you for prompting me to behold a beautiful bird:

serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bin

0:-) MGby.

Yep that is the bird LOL........thank you for commenting my friend.

MGby as well.

Peace
mark

• Like 1