Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange EVP?

stevelnyc

10 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

Myra was my old roommate.

You must of had a very good relationship with your rm, as you had access to her computer. I just find it odd you have access to her computer while she is asleep...but was she really asleep????

I do not know, maybe it is me, maybe access to others computers are the norm now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, freetoroam said:

You must of had a very good relationship with your rm, as you had access to her computer. I just find it odd you have access to her computer while she is asleep...but was she really asleep????

I do not know, maybe it is me, maybe access to others computers are the norm now.

Idk, we lived together for 18 years but not the greatest relationship. In fact all of my paranormal experiences revolved around her abusive behavior towards me and how it effected me mentally. She let me use her computer, no big deal for her. I didn't read her emails and she trusted me. Her room was on the other side of the apartment and she was definitely sleeping.

17 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

Idk, we lived together for 18 years but not the greatest relationship. In fact all of my paranormal experiences revolved around her abusive behavior towards me and how it effected me mentally. She let me use her computer, no big deal for her. I didn't read her emails and she trusted me. Her room was on the other side of the apartment and she was definitely sleeping.

Abusive behaviour? Maybe she was messing with you from her computer too...sending you emails and then jumping back into bed.

43 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Abusive behaviour? Maybe she was messing with you from her computer too...sending you emails and then jumping back into bed.

ok, whatever turns you on. You are the expert.

22 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

In fact all of my paranormal experiences revolved around her abusive behavior towards me and how it effected me mentally.

I didn't quite understand what you meant by this comment, Steve?

On 10/13/2016 at 2:12 AM, stevelnyc said:

What do you think about the subject line? Do you find it odd that my name is plural?

I certainly did find that odd.

Obviously, a few or many people would maybe suspect Myra for being responsible for the email reply.

There is a possibility that she may have responded/ replied. BUT, during that time there were other odd/ strange occurrences which can however disallow us to rule out Spirit activity. 

6 hours ago, Hudds said:

There is a possibility that she may have responded/ replied.

There is absolutely no way she was responsible for the email, absolutely no way. My door was opened and she would have had to pass by my room and I would have seen her, believe me. It was also dark and she would have turned the light on. She always did. Her laptop was one to one and a half seconds around the corner in the living room from my room and I walked there to her laptop 30 seconds after I sent the original email (the one the reply was for). She wasn't there. Believe me, she was sleeping. It's important that you understand that. 

Edited by stevelnyc
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevelnyc said:

There is absolutely no way she was responsible for the email, absolutely no way. My door was opened and she would have had to pass by my room and I would have seen her, believe me. It was also dark and she would have turned the light on. She always did. Her laptop was one to one and a half seconds around the corner in the living room from my room and I walked there to her laptop 30 seconds after I sent the original email (the one the reply was for). She wasn't there. Believe me, she was sleeping. It's important that you understand that. 

I now do completely understand, that would not have been possible for her to use her laptop and respond to that email.

On 10/13/2016 at 7:00 PM, stevelnyc said:

In fact all of my paranormal experiences revolved around her abusive behavior towards me and how it effected me mentally.

Would you be able to clarify of what you meant in the above comments, Steve? 

8 hours ago, Hudds said:

I didn't quite understand what you meant by this comment, Steve?

This is pretty deep stuff and i will try to explain it the best I can. Basically things were down for me, no job, no income, not many choices of where to live and the threat of homelessness looming. I loved where I was living in The East Village of NYC and rent was fairly cheap. Myra held the lease and she used it against me, had me by the balls, threatening to kick me out when I stood up for myself to her crazy exaggerated allegations, usually about stuff I did or didn't do around the apartment, cleanliness/clutter related stuff. She was essentially bullying me and I sometimes didn't want to live. She played games with me, being real mean one second, then sweet and caring the next. I will continue in the next post.

Edited by stevelnyc
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Hudds said:

I now do completely understand, that would not have been possible for her to use her laptop and respond to that email.

Would you be able to clarify of what you meant in the above comments, Steve? 

My room mate's cousin, Rada, and her niece from Australia came to visit for two weeks. I befriended Rada as a mother figure and she saw firsthand how I was being treated by Myra. Rada was concerned about my health and said I reminded her of her deceased son, Goran, who died in his sleep. Not sure how. Rada being a devout Christian, said she would pray for me to get through this troubling period in my life and I believed her. After 2 weeks she left. On the day that I found the Degas book I had a particularly bad morning, so when I did find the book I immediately thought that it was from Goran. All the following paranormal experiences i attributed to him also. A guardian angel in a sense. Pretty crazy but that's where I was psychologically back then.

Edited by stevelnyc
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2016 at 5:22 PM, Hudds said:

Feel free to add more links to your EVPs, if or whenever possible.

With all of that said, here is a recording that I think that you might be interested in. It's difficult to hear what I am saying as I was pretty much whispering. I say "So should I call your mama?" (I had Rada's phone number and planned to call her) "Well I assume this is Goran. It may not be Goran. Is anyone else's [presence] here besides Goran's?" When I say "presence" there is a noise. I always thought it was a 'no' but now it just sounds like a noise. Your thoughts? http://www.slhgraphics.com/callMomGoran_trimmed.mp3

On 10/16/2016 at 0:21 AM, stevelnyc said:

With all of that said, here is a recording that I think that you might be interested in. It's difficult to hear what I am saying as I was pretty much whispering. I say "So should I call your mama?" (I had Rada's phone number and planned to call her) "Well I assume this is Goran. It may not be Goran. Is anyone else's [presence] here besides Goran's?" When I say "presence" there is a noise. I always thought it was a 'no' but now it just sounds like a noise. Your thoughts? http://www.slhgraphics.com/callMomGoran_trimmed.mp3

No, there's no response in this recording. There is perhaps something quite minor, but it could be nothing more than noise.

On 10/18/2016 at 5:49 PM, Hudds said:

No, there's no response in this recording. There is perhaps something quite minor, but it could be nothing more than noise.

This is the last audio that I didn't destroy. It is also the worse quality as I used a lot of gain and high end to pull out something that I heard when I originally listened to the clip. If you can mentally filter out the static you should hear a laugh/snicker (whatever you call it). There are two quick static bursts (as exhales through the nose), then an inhale and finally an exhaled "yuh". 

http://www.slhgraphics.com/laughSnicker_clip.mp3

Edited by stevelnyc