Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange EVP?

stevelnyc

May I ask where did you capture this audio clip?.

Which kind of device or components did you use to record?.

And what was reason behind recording in the first place?. 

19 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

Does anybody hear the voice in this audio? I and my friends hear it clearly. It is immediately after I finish talking. It says 'single suffis siko sikkis.

http://slhgraphics.com/singleSuffaSikoSikis_ipod2.mp3

It says utter nonsense! Why are you bringing it here? :huh: 

7 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

It says utter nonsense! Why are you bringing it here?

Why are you here?

Edited by stevelnyc
Add quote

8 hours ago, Hudds said:

May I ask where did you capture this audio clip?.

Which kind of device or components did you use to record?.

And what was reason behind recording in the first place?. 

I captured it in my old apartment in NYC in 2012. I was experiencing a lot of paranormal experiences and I became obsessed with making recordings. I simply used my laptop.

Are you sure it was not you mumbling partial thoughts?

5 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

Why am I here? To discuss genuine mysteries! :lol:

'single suffa siko sikis'?! Seriously, what are you hoping people here will tell you?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

I captured it in my old apartment in NYC in 2012. I was experiencing a lot of paranormal experiences and I became obsessed with making recordings. I simply used my laptop.

What kind of Paranormal occurrences did you experience, whilst living in your old apartment?

Regarding the EVP response; did it actually repeat three times or did you edit that yourself?

13 hours ago, Hudds said:

What kind of Paranormal occurrences did you experience, whilst living in your old apartment?

Regarding the EVP response; did it actually repeat three times or did you edit that yourself?

No. It didn't repeat 3 times, I repeated it 2 times with the volumn a little louder.

I don't even know where to begIn with what was happening. It all seemed to evolve around an old book that I found. TV and music turning on by themselves, channels changing back and forth, a picture frame on my table that flew backwards and slammed into another picture that slammed against the wall, static electricity that covered different parts of my body, lights turning on and off by themselves, a shadow figure on the wall, etc etc. I had a mint condition art book from school that I put on my bed and walked away. When I came back an hour later the book looked old and beaten up. I threw it out. I can keep going on and on.

15 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

Are you sure it was not you mumbling partial thoughts?

You don't know me, I don't know you. All I can say is that I honestly wasn't mumbling. I was walking away.

15 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Why am I here? To discuss genuine mysteries! :lol:

'single suffa siko sikis'?! Seriously, what are you hoping people here will tell you?

Well I find it interesting and others seem to also. As far as the siko sikkis, that is my interpretation. I slowed the clip down and listened to it repetively and that is what I came up with. If you don't hear anything then you should move on to a post where you do.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

I don't even know where to begIn with what was happening. It all seemed to evolve around an old book that I found. TV and music turning on by themselves, channels changing back and forth, a picture frame on my table that flew backwards and slammed into another picture that slammed against the wall, static electricity that covered different parts of my body, lights turning on and off by themselves, a shadow figure on the wall, etc etc. I had a mint condition art book from school that I put on my bed and walked away. When I came back an hour later the book looked old and beaten up. I threw it out. I can keep going on and on.

Regarding your EVP; I didn't hear what you heard, as I barely understood the somewhat mumbling nonsense. However, I am not unfamiliar with similar nonsense from some EVP's that I heard from others, and rarely captured myself. I wouldn't refer to it as a definite EVP, nor would I completely disregard it.

Whilst partial of the occurrences that you experienced can be explained, partially can relate to the activity of a Spirit. 

Where did you find this old book, and what is this book all about, and do you still have it in your possession?

Do experience any similar occurrences in your current home?

Edited by Hudds

No. It didn't repeat 3 times, I repeated it 2 times with the volumn a little louder.

Sorry, I meant repeated twice not three times. 

Did you manage to capture any other EVPs whilst you lived there?

On 9/24/2016 at 8:45 AM, Hudds said:

Where did you find this old book, and what is this book all about, and do you still have it in your possession?

Do experience any similar occurrences in your current home?

I found the book outside sitting on my Vespa. It was a Degas art book and there were a lot of coincidences between what was written in the book and what was going on in my life. It was as if somebody put it there for me. I don't have the book anymore. I got rid of it because I felt at times I was being attacked. People told me to get rid of it. When I took it down to the recycling bin, my body from feet to neck were covered in static electricity.

I have not experienced anything in my new place but haven't done any recordings and will never do so again. 

On 9/24/2016 at 8:53 AM, Hudds said:

Did you manage to capture any other EVPs whilst you lived there?

I captured a lot of recordings and many I added a lot of gain and other processing to pull out something faint. I was very unprofessional and somewhat silly in my approach (like the recording here) but I became very obsessed and completely lost it. Most of the stuff contains strange noises in response to questions.

Edited by stevelnyc
correction

9 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

I found the book outside sitting on my Vespa. It was a Degas art book and there were a lot of coincidences between what was written in the book and what was going on in my life. It was as if somebody put it there for me. I don't have the book anymore. I got rid of it because I felt at times I was being attacked. People told me to get rid of it. When I took it down to the recycling bin, my body from feet to neck were covered in static electricity.

I found it quite unusual and strange/ odd, how you found the book and it actually contained coincidental texts in relation to your life. 

As I mentioned before, partial of the occurrences can relate to the activity of a Spirit. And if however your experiences apparently occurred since you had the book in your possession, then you certainly did the right thing by getting rid of it.

I am not familiar with Degas art books, but not all copies of this book may perhaps have a Spirit attachment. 

10 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

I have not experienced anything in my new place but haven't done any recordings and will never do so again.

I am glad to hear that, and I completely agree with you as it would be quite appropriate.

When I tried to take a pic of a particular Degas quote, to show a friend, my camera shorted out.

I'm not sure if it was a spirit or just paranormal activity. A lot of my recordings had digitized voices and noises. One was in reverse.

I still had occurrences after I ditched the book but I didn't try to communucate or do recordings. Just kind of ignored it.

16 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

When I tried to take a pic of a particular Degas quote, to show a friend, my camera shorted out.

Did you attempt again, or managed to get your camera working properly at all?

16 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

I'm not sure if it was a spirit or just paranormal activity. A lot of my recordings had digitized voices and noises. One was in reverse.

I'm not sure what you meant by "just paranormal activity"?

Depending on your recording device, component, other source, settings, type of microphone and it's sensitivity. There is a chance one can pick up either mechanical or natural noises. Although, these noises or sounds may have not been noticed or heard during recording, but however when played back, and with increased db level these sounds can be heard clearly. And voices with a digitized effect, can also be due to your recording sources.

Spirits can sometimes communicate in a reversed manner. 

17 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

I still had occurrences after I ditched the book but I didn't try to communucate or do recordings. Just kind of ignored it.

The main thing is that you don't experience any odd or strange occurrences in your present home. :tu:

10 hours ago, Hudds said:

Did you attempt again, or managed to get your camera working properly at all?

I'm not sure what you meant by "just paranormal activity"?

My camera was shot. I think the logic board shorted out and it would cost over $300 to fix.

By paranormal I meant that the experiences could have been from someone living in another dimension or something like that.

3 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

By paranormal I meant that the experiences could have been from someone living in another dimension or something like that

Experiencing strange/ odd occurrences apparently after having an item in possession, is/ was related to a non-human Spirit attached to the item.

Occult practitioners can attach Spirits to almost anything through rituals. And these Spirit attachments can either be temporarily or permanent, primarily depending on the extent of ritual for the intended purpose.

Edited by Hudds

13 hours ago, Hudds said:

Experiencing strange/ odd occurrences apparently after having an item in possession, is/ was related to a non-human Spirit attached to the item.

At times I had the idea I was dealing with something non-human. On several occasions I felt I was attacked [with static]. Some malicious recording sounds also.

10 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

At times I had the idea I was dealing with something non-human. On several occasions I felt I was attacked [with static].

According to Paranormal Investigators Spirits are largely composed of energy, which could perhaps be electrically based. That's mostly the reason why EMF detectors are used during investigations to locate Spirits. 

Some malicious recording sounds also.

I am interested to hear these malicious sounds you recorded. Have you still got them, and are you able to upload and provide a link?

18 hours ago, Hudds said:

According to Paranormal Investigators Spirits are largely composed of energy, which could perhaps be electrically based. That's mostly the reason why EMF detectors are used during investigations to locate Spirits. 

I am interested to hear these malicious sounds you recorded. Have you still got them, and are you able to upload and provide a link?

This sounds like it's saying bull sht:  http://www.slhgraphics.com/bull****_clip.mp3 

This I hear a 'no' but it could have been me breathing. I repeat the noise once: http://www.slhgraphics.com/grandma_no_clip.mp3 

This is just another clip that sounds like 'dors' or 'doors': http://www.slhgraphics.com/theDoors_clip.mp3

Edited by stevelnyc
fix link

13 hours ago, stevelnyc said:

This sounds like it's saying bull sht:  http://www.slhgraphics.com/bull****_clip.mp3 

I couldn't understand the words, but perhaps it's mostly in a reversed manner with the sound of either a knock or tap.

This I hear a 'no' but it could have been me breathing. I repeat the noise once: http://www.slhgraphics.com/grandma_no_clip.mp3 

I heard a clear response which sounded like "Yes", to me.

This is just another clip that sounds like 'dors' or 'doors': http://www.slhgraphics.com/theDoors_clip.mp3

I can't properly understand the meaning of the whispering words. However, there's definitely a Spirits voice/ words. 

In my opinion, all three EVPs contain signatures of malevolent Spirit communication. I am not sure if there were more than one Spirit in your previous home, but it's not uncommon for just one Spirit to mimic various pre-existed voices and sounds.

Regarding your second EVP, may I ask what exactly were you asking the Spirit?

2 hours ago, Hudds said:

Regarding your second EVP, may I ask what exactly were you asking the Spirit?

I was asking the spirit who it was. I had an old b/w pic of my grandmother on my table and was wondering it if it were her.