Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming of the future

Kyuubi

It started when I was a kid. In the beginning I was having a few dreams that were coming true and more "normal" dreams. As the years have passed I stopped remembering most of my normal dreams and I mostly remember the ones coming true. I always see important stuff for my family. Not long ago I saw this dream:

I was in a church with my best friend. We stayed there for the night. During the night 2,5 of my teeth fell off. After that the atmosphere was drowning me and I couldn't breathe. So, I lied at the floor and slept.

Some days later my best friend calls me (she is religious) and tells me to go to church together.I tell her NO! So, nothing happens. Some days later I tell my mother I will take her to a monastery that had its nameday. We get there and I find there my best friend (we hadn't talked that day). We stay until night. The next day someone calls me and tells me that my uncle was murdered last night. He came back from church,robbers came to his house I will not write the way he died because it's awfull.(unless you want me to, to see the similarity) but it was so similar.

I don't see often those dreams but I intent to write the next I will see and see what happens. Feel free to write your experiences.

I forgot to say that a few times without wanting it  I astral project. It has nothing to do with my other dreams though.

Edited by Kyuubi

Yesterday I saw (sort story) that my 1st cousin had a second baby and had left it to her parents.. that's odd! She was gone, they were looking for her and her other kid (her only kid, only 11 years old) was taking care of the baby with my other cousin. I never saw the baby though.

I'm thinking it's gonna take a while to see if this is gonna come true. But have nothing to lose.

Also can I do anything to start seeing other things except my family? It would be really cool to predict things..

Edited by Kyuubi

Dear Kyuubi,

Welcome.  

My condolences to you for the loss of your uncle.  Supposing him a good man, I expect he, while missed here, is in a better place.  It is well that homicide and, thus, precognitive dreams about it aren’t more common.  

That there is a time for everything under the sun, e.g.

“[...] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance [...]”-- Ecclesiastes 3:4, 

is as mixed as is this world wherein we live.  Hence, in view of another thread in regard to your dream about a “little girl covered with blood,” I pray you be able to focus more on the good in life and less on morbidity.  To be hellbent on preying upon others and/or murdering innocents is aggressively morbid, while to be preoccupied in other ways and/or to flirt with death is passively so.

One of my most memorable OBEs took place in a remote area at night with two possible assailants.  When my spirit seemed to rise from and hover above me, I thought myself a goner for, even provided a bird’s vantage, I was no less cornered.  Flippant about my own life at the time, I prayed my would-be attackers not be guilty of mortal sin.  Instead, they offered me a ride to a safer place of my choosing.

Did that return me to the ‘right path’?  Or, did I more have to realize that carelessness of oneself is recklessness with others?  To neither lead nor be led into temptation is to avoid every occasion of sin, which is to lovingly as mercifully promote wellness by perpetually seeking to be constructive.

Why not, then, call upon lucidity to guide your dreams in ways creative?  (See threads about lucid dreaming).

Pray some benefit or useful insight result from the precognitive ones so far.  Next, tell yourself nightly that you will become aware of the fact that you are dreaming whereupon you start to have a nightmare.  Soon afterward, you'll be empowered to shape the outcome of your dreams.

0:-) MGby.

Wishing you transcendental dreams,

CAT

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

Dear aka Cat

Thank you for the welcoming and for the condolences. I've had some hard time since.

Of course I don't focus on the morbidity. I don't want to be preoccupied that something is going to happen. In this point I would like to say that my best friend made me believe that my dream meant something else and had already happend. (She always does that).

I'll take your advise from your experience.  And also I'll  check on the lucid dreaming. Although I don't think it would help me much. Because if I could control the dream, then I wouldn't be getting the truth. (would only see what I want, not what I was supposed to see). 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Dear aka Cat

Thank you for the welcoming and for the condolences. I've had some hard time since.

Of course I don't focus on the morbidity. I don't want to be preoccupied that something is going to happen. In this point I would like to say that my best friend made me believe that my dream meant something else and had already happend. (She always does that).

I'll take your advise from your experience.  And also I'll  check on the lucid dreaming. Although I don't think it would help me much. Because if I could control the dream, then I wouldn't be getting the truth. (would only see what I want, not what I was supposed to see). 

Thank you.

You're welcome, though I think you'd like to prematurely see yourself as a savior.

The incident whereof I spoke probably happened more years ago than you are old.  

Since then, I've realized the benefits of staying better grounded in this world.  That 

has a lot to do with faith, which reminds me to be humble.

We will never be omniscient.  So, even were you able to divine the future, you'd neither

be able to judge what is best overall in view of all things nor, fortunately, be omnipotent

in order to play God.  Leave it to Him to reveal what will He, and pray you can recognize

and accept the truth: we shouldn't let the certainty of bad things happening in life nor our

eventually dying someday keep us from living and, hopefully, enjoying today, because the

present, momently, is all that we are ever given.  And, its being a gift, suggests we are to

claim it for ourselves.  Individually, one is to own it along with his personal decisions as to

how to put his blessings to their best use.  That is the self-empowerment in taking personal

responsibility for oneself and accepting credit or blame where it is due versus one's 

depending upon patronization to protect him from having to risk making mistakes.

Hence, commendable as is it that you'd like to put your talents to work for others, you'll

have to learn more creative ways of applying yourself before you can effectively coach

people to do the same.  For one, you'll have to have more qualifications than recurrent 

nightmares.  Few people besides yourself welcome them.

4 hours ago, aka CAT said:

The incident whereof I spoke probably happened more years ago than you are old.  So, even were you able to divine the future, you'd neither be able to judge what is best overall in view of all things nor, fortunately, be omnipotent in order to play God.  And, its being a gift, suggests we are to claim it for ourselves.  Individually, one is to own it along with his personal decisions as to how to put his blessings to their best use.  That is the self-empowerment in taking personal responsibility for oneself and accepting credit or blame where it is due versus one's  depending upon patronization to protect him from having to risk making mistakes

Goodmorning!

I believe that these dreams come to us for a reason. Or they wouldn't. Just trying not to make fast movements. We agree to disagree. 

I'm 28 by the way.

Sorry about English it's not my mother language.              

Have a nice day!

Your English isn't bad.

In Have I proven astral projection???, you wrote "I was scared and tried to go back in my body"

is why I suggested a way for you to control your nightmares.  Also, people use such techniques

to help them better remember their dreams.  Options are appreciable.

Peace be with you.

Yesterday I saw that a politician (from my country) I've never heard of died. I googled his name and he was the same person! I didn't see how he died or when, just watched his funeral. I don't know if death is symbolic. 

It's the first time I see someone outside my family. Maybe my desire to help people made me see that. I'll just wait and see.

A detail I forgot to say about the other dream I had: when my cousins parents told me they were looking for her, an image poped in my mind. I saw her inside a church near my house. Which is odd. My cousin lives in an other town and has never visited me.

On 25/9/2016 at 3:24 PM, Kyuubi said:

Yesterday I saw (sort story) that my 1st cousin had a second baby and had left it to her parents.. that's odd! She was gone, they were looking for her and her other kid (her only kid, only 11 years old) was taking care of the baby with my other cousin. I never saw the baby though.

I'm thinking it's gonna take a while to see if this is gonna come true. But have nothing to lose.

Also can I do anything to start seeing other things except my family? It would be really cool to predict things.. by cool I mean great. I want to help others.

My cousin called my mother. She is sick and where she lives there are no good doctors for her case. She asked if she could come and stay at my mothers house and find a good doctor. She hasn't told her parents and if she comes she will leave her child at her sister.  

So, the 2nd baby (which I never saw) was sickness.