Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

where did we come from

danielost

mods I am unable to quote.

the three questions I asked were, were is there life, where did we come from, where are we going.

well, he has now :D     that  makes the other two  threads defunct  ... unless he made the same post in them as well, so 3 threads with the same three questions :) 

someone that makes such a mess of just posting 3 simple short questions  ... no wonder his 'theology'  is a ' bit ' confused  !  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

yes, I could have asked them in a single thread.  but, for one I didn't think of it when I posted the first thread.  then I thought it would be fun to explore each question alone.

facb2ed7a1ad4814cc5dedb12c0ebdbd.jpg

Our entire universe exist insides a specialized field created my alien life that uses our cosmos as a battery. We are just an quantum accident because of this, to them we do and do not exist.

To me this is one of those does it matter? Do I really need to know,for me it's not all that big a deal, I'm here, so now what ,should I spend countless hours pondering the purpose of existence and why do I have to be here thinking about this? Then i just go out and live life.Have an adventure get your heart pounding scare the hell out of yourself and when you realize that that didn't kill you go scare yourself some more doing something else.

I may never have existed before and may never exist again or could re-incarnate again, but in how long? And if I retain the who I am right now and for the rest of the time that I will be, and carry that conciousness till the next life,Then I don't want that time to be filled with fear,hate, and anger. I want to relish on the lessons I learned and the fun/cost and pain of learning them so that if I do come back that that part of will be the foundation in that life. I keep it simple then I don't spend so much time thinking about it so I can just live it and move on. being in the here and now is all that is significant and I don't mean just this minute to me now is the whole of my life when I think of the infinity of time.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
punctuation