Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

where are we going

danielost

I've no idea how I'm posting and its so SO ! delayed.
This is regarding :::::

On 9/24/2016 at 6:03 PM, danielost said:

the catholic church is not Christian.  the mountain meadow massacre is not hidden. and indains were involved on behalf of the local Mormons.

Oh ..The atonement .. blood atonement doing your neighbor a favor, oh yeah they know about it.  I don't have the data, some movies were taken to Canada? or wherever and I'm not even sure if they were finished, never heard anymore about them, ah history of the Mormons, its been a while back now I'd have to research it.

talking-about-plans-infront-somoene-not-

You hang in there Daniel.  Oh I can't find that running gif, JSUT WHEN I NEEDED IT TOO ! HA!

Edited by MWoo7

On 23/9/2016 at 2:07 AM, danielost said:

post three third basic question.

What do you mean by post three third basic question??

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:33 AM, danielost said:

the catholic church is not Christian.  the mountain meadow massacre is not hidden. and indains were involved on behalf of the local Mormons.

I find Catholicism closer to Christianity than Mormonism is, your God is basically a magical alien who lives on/near Kolob. 

Edited by Rlyeh

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I find Catholicism closer to Christianity than Mormonism is, your God is basically a magical alien who lives on/near Kolob. 

1bm5o6.jpg

• Like 1