Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Desperately seeking a medium's help,

darkestsky

A death in the family has me devastated. There are unresolved issues and answers I need from the deceased in order to help me move on with my life.  I would be able to heal better if the questions I have weren't weighing on my mind. I am troubled everyday. 

I would appreciate any help, even if you are a beginner medium who wants some practice. I'll know in my heart if you are correct or not and won't be mad if you don't get it right. I'll be grateful for the effort. 

Thanks.

Edited by darkestsky

30 minutes ago, darkestsky said:

A death in the family has me devastated. There are unresolved issues and answers I need from the deceased in order to help me move on with my life.  I would be able to heal better if the questions I have weren't weighing on my mind. I am troubled everyday. 

I would appreciate any help, even if you are a beginner medium who wants some practice. I'll know in my heart if you are correct or not and won't be mad if you don't get it right. I'll be grateful for the effort. 

Thanks.

Welcome to UM and I'm very sorry for your loss.

I think you are more connected to the deceased than any outside medium would be and have some confessions to make and you have many  unsaid things to tell them.You also want to know their answers to you. 

You may want to go to their memorial site. Think of them with all your heart that you can actually see them as still alive and say all the words and why you need an answer.

Just close your eyes and go blank,  don't think any thoughts at all about any one or anything. Many people have found the contact and answers this way and a reconciliation. You may surprise yourself that you don't need a medium for the answers you seek :)

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 2

Thank you for your kind words. 

The problem I am having is that I wonder if the responses that I get are from my mind....the answers that I want to hear or if they are really from my family member. If I heard it from someone outside of the situation, it would be confirmation for me. 

If anyone senses anything, give it a shot. I am open to any attempts to help me, even if you've never done it before and you think you might have the ability. Go for it. 

4 hours ago, darkestsky said:

Thank you for your kind words. 

The problem I am having is that I wonder if the responses that I get are from my mind....the answers that I want to hear or if they are really from my family member. If I heard it from someone outside of the situation, it would be confirmation for me. 

It depends on how and when you received the message. I found if they come unexpected and usually not of your opinion or plans, it is coming from somewhere else to guide you to another direction. Trust your own intuitions and gut feelings. You know the answer in your heart more than anyone else. 

I think of the Houdini story of when he died, he'd send a message from the grave to prove the afterlife. Many fraudulent mediums were consulted and revealed while many others couldn't make the connection needed. The message happened a long time later, way after way too many goose chases. 

At this time I don't get a connection, it's not something you can do all the time. Maybe someone else here will get the connection you seek. I believe you already have the answers you question.

When someone already has the answers, the urgency of connection isn't there anymore and may have something to do with it. I wish you the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on which fast food/pizza place you work at, so you can advise me on the wisest choice. Some shakes and fries aren't good at pizza places. Do you deliver? 

9 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

A medium shake, a medium fries or a medium pizza?

That is one mean blood blister!

2 minutes ago, darkestsky said:

Depends on which fast food/pizza place you work at, so you can advise me on the wisest choice. Some shakes and fries aren't good at pizza places. Do you deliver? 

Hey, just wanted to ask if things have been resolved/improved since your first post? I can't help at all medium or paranormal-wise (I'm pretty skeptical of all of that), but hopefully your above post means that things are better.

Timonthy: No, I haven't been able to find a medium to help. Though, I have been trying to further develop my own senses in the meantime. I used to be skeptical until I experienced and witnessed some things that led me to have an open mind toward the paranormal. If nobody will help me, maybe, in time, I'll be able to get those answers myself. I am still grieving, but slowly, my heart is healing. 

Thank you for your reply Timonthy, it's nice to hear from people who care. 

31 minutes ago, darkestsky said:

Timonthy: No, I haven't been able to find a medium to help. Though, I have been trying to further develop my own senses in the meantime. I used to be skeptical until I experienced and witnessed some things that led me to have an open mind toward the paranormal. If nobody will help me, maybe, in time, I'll be able to get those answers myself. I am still grieving, but slowly, my heart is healing. 

Thank you for your reply Timonthy, it's nice to hear from people who care. 

Once your heart is healed of the grief of the loss, it becomes easier to make the connections you need to make yourself. It's very hard to do what you what to accomplish and be receptive when  you still have mixed emotions eating at you. 

I just don't want you to be misguided by a fake medium, when I feel in my heart that you can the find the answers yourself. It was 8 months after my father's passing before I made my first meaningful contact. His house was sold month after month to new owners because of a haunting! Other loved ones where there wasn't intense mixed emotions at death, the connections came immediately.