Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NY town mourns 4 murdered teens, and some

docyabut2

25 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

de Blasio needs to be corrected and held accountable for any wrong doing if he creates interference in this process when Trump takes control back.

he will, i do not know a single new yorker who likes him entire nypd hates him, they would be happy to assist.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

he will, i do not know a single new yorker who likes him entire nypd hates him, they would be happy to assist.

Do you think that on de Blasio's part  it's all about keeping the system rigged and not because he cares about them.? 

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you think that on de Blasio's part  it's all about keeping the system rigged and not because he cares about them.? 

very likely. 

http://nypost.com/2016/03/15/nearly-every-nypd-cop-hates-mayor-de-blasio/

As for specific complaints against the mayor, 97 percent said de Blasio has created an environment where criminals feel emboldened, while 95 percent said he has established an environment that is combative to police.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif?d=1478874677025902572.7017002498

When asked what they liked “most” about de Blasio, 66 percent responded, “nothing.”

Eight-five percent of cops gave City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito an unfavorable rating, and 96 percent are dissatisfied with the City Council in general.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, aztek said:

very likely. 

http://nypost.com/2016/03/15/nearly-every-nypd-cop-hates-mayor-de-blasio/

As for specific complaints against the mayor, 97 percent said de Blasio has created an environment where criminals feel emboldened, while 95 percent said he has established an environment that is combative to police.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif?d=1478874677025902572.7017002498

When asked what they liked “most” about de Blasio, 66 percent responded, “nothing.”

Eight-five percent of cops gave City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito an unfavorable rating, and 96 percent are dissatisfied with the City Council in general.

So  all they  really have - meaning the far left ideology of holding onto to power is :the manipulation of minorities. i really don't like  labeling anyone  minority  we're all human beings.  maybe I don't understand something about the label but , I  think it's unnecessary.

I'm not for a police state but law & order do need to be respected. I'm beyond disbelief in what Obama has permitted to take hold in America. Have you heard of Steve Pieczneik?

http://www.stevepieczenik.com/the-truth-about-regime-change/

With all that we've seen & see going on with paid  professional agitators causing up-rise in violence,  division, and riots  Politicians attacking in the most bizarre way like political correctness and all the other crazy demands they made....  that regime of change that the far left tried to transform us into said a lot of how twisted people are...but  this transferring of power I think that  there's more to it -behind the scene- going on. I think individuals tried to take us over and Obama was a huge part of it...