Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most Damning Ghost Video

Crunky

I stumbled upon this video of a ghost walking around in Disneyland. I want you guys to tell me is this a hoax, camera effects, artifacts or what. In my opinion I believe this is the real deal because in 2014 these things whatever name you want to call them showed themselves to me in that form they would walk through walls and even walk through my physical body. I won't get into to much detail about my experience with them because I want you guys to focus on the video not of myself. But I would love to hear your opinion on this video and what it could be.

• Like 1

I like this! In my humble opinion this is the most ghostly of all the ghost/poltergeist videos we've had here recently :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I give up.

Please don't give up, just yet. Can you find the alleged Ghost for me in the video? :unsure: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hudds said:

Can you find the alleged Ghost for me in the video? :unsure: 

This is what I like about it, it's quite subtle! It's in the lower portion of a very fine vertical line that moves from left to right of the screen. 

edit to say: I can't see it in the first shot.

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hudds said:

Please don't give up, just yet. Can you find the alleged Ghost for me in the video? :unsure: 

Yeah, it looks like a walking light effect. Probably another hoax like every supposed ghostly claim.  Plus it's Crunky, he's going to find whatever will confirm his irrational beliefs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, it looks like a walking light effect. Probably another hoax like every supposed ghostly claim.  Plus it's Crunky, he's going to find whatever will confirm his irrational beliefs.

I found the alleged Ghost, it's near to the end of clip. :tu:

You are right, it's most probably just another hoax. That moving light effect can be actually easily achieved, with a powerful lighting beam and mild fog/mist effect.

• Like 1

Vertical lines in a cctv camera are not uncommon. But most I've seen move from right to left instead of left to right. In my opinion that is what is being seen in most of the frames.

5 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Vertical lines in a cctv camera are not uncommon. But most I've seen move from right to left instead of left to right. In my opinion that is what is being seen in most of the frames.

Can you explain why the (partial) figure is inside the vertical line?

36 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

No I can't explain what seems to be a figure, but the transit of the lines is in keeping with vertical lines appearing in cctv camera footage.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The recorded footage of the CCTV monitors may have been reversed during editing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Pareidolia. There's no figure in the light that I can see, although I know what you're referring to.

• Like 2

There's definitely neither a partial nor a fraction of a figure, in the vertical line or thin light beam. Just some minor mist either created or in the atmosphere, more visibly seen because of the lighting beam moving, and the rest is Pareidolia. 

If it's on VCR, could it not be an artifact on the tape? 

The tapes are kept for a while then reused so it could be footage of a security guard doing the rounds and the walking through gates and across water could be down to the fact that there is a high chance of the camera being recorded was a different camera, so in actual fact he was walking along a path.

Just my 2 cents.

Why is the thread titled Most DAMNING Ghost Video?  Who's getting damned over it?

12 hours ago, Crunky said:

I stumbled upon this video of a ghost walking around in Disneyland. I want you guys to tell me is this a hoax, camera effects, artifacts or what. In my opinion I believe this is the real deal because in 2014 these things whatever name you want to call them showed themselves to me in that form they would walk through walls and even walk through my physical body. I won't get into to much detail about my experience with them because I want you guys to focus on the video not of myself. But I would love to hear your opinion on this video and what it could be.

BTW, you've already concluded that this...."evidence" is a ghost.  So why would actually love to hearread our opinion on the video and what it could be, when you know, based off this...."evidence"...what we're going to type?  This video has already been debunked, and easily so.