Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This debate promises to be......

skliss

....entertaining if nothing else...bottom line, don't threaten Trump....lol

Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate

Gennifer Flowers, the woman that Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair with, appeared to accept Donald Trump's invitation to seat her in the front row of Monday's presidential debate against Hillary Clinton.

"Hi Donald. You know I'm in your corner and will definitely be at the debate!," read a tweet from what appears to be Flowers's account.

In a tweet earlier Saturday, Trump offered to bring Flowers to the debate, in response to the attendance of billionaire Hillary Clinton supporter Mark Cuban. Cuban said on Thursday that he accepted an invitation from Clinton to sit in the front row at Monday's presidential debate.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gennifer-flowers-says-she-will-attend-debate/ar-BBwAx0w?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

• Like 3

don't think it will change much. If anything it will make more undecided people decide to just not vote. 

Of course it won't change anything, I just think its funny how Trump always throws their own game back at 'em.

• Like 2

No it won't change anything but If they can dish it out they had better be prepared to take it.

I read someplace this may be the most watched political event in history.  Probably wanting to see Hillary short circuit.

• Like 1

I think a lot of people have become secret Trump followers. I am someone who is pretty outspoken, but even in certain groups of friends I don't really talk about him. The main street media is pushing the 'sexist' 'racist' 'joke' character out there of Trump nonstop, so it's become a bit of a cliche or social stigma to like him. Anyway, my point is..I think a lot of people secretly like him. And if he does well at the debate (which I think he will) more secret followers will be achieved! 

• Like 4

I think this would be an excellent place for Trump to disclose his tax returns.  You know that Clinton's going to try to hit him with it.  It would be great if Trump had dozens of boxes rolled out on carts and said "here it is, help yourself". 

A lot has been made about their different approaches to preparing for the debate.  Hillary has been watching tapes of Trump, getting coached and even has a sparring partner to simulate Trump.  Trump said he watched a few videos.  If it were me I would be doing it like Trump.  Get familiar with the topics and her style and then just wing it.  In the eyes of the average viewer I believe that the debates are scored on style more than substance.  Few of us are policy wonks equal to a Washington insider and career politician, so it's hard for us to score on details.  But we know who we like, we recognize good comebacks and one liners.  Too much prep and attention to detail can backfire, making a person look stiff and nerdy.  Much better to show a grasp of the big picture and get in a few good punches.  Having Gennifer Flowers there is brilliant.  Hillary doesn't do well with distractions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I think a lot of people have become secret Trump followers. I am someone who is pretty outspoken, but even in certain groups of friends I don't really talk about him. The main street media is pushing the 'sexist' 'racist' 'joke' character out there of Trump nonstop, so it's become a bit of a cliche or social stigma to like him. Anyway, my point is..I think a lot of people secretly like him. And if he does well at the debate (which I think he will) more secret followers will be achieved!

I like him, in the way he talks non-PC. I'll give him that and a good entertainer IMO. But I don't care for him being the President nor Hillary either. They should both do this country a favor and both drop out of the race. I rather have a cloned Reagan leading this country. Yeah I know that's not going to happen, but I still feel that way.

I was concerned Trump might blow it then I saw this: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/dr-keith-ablow-hillary-drop-mondays-debate-get-hurt-badly-video/

Apparently this shrink thinks the Hildebeast could be wounded by the Donald...  if there weren't so much riding on it, it would be funny.  As it is, it's just tragic.  I was surprised that she agreed to a 90 minute debate WITHOUT a stool to sit on and with no breaks.  She asked for them to be seated apparently so his height advantage would not be useful to him but the committee gave her a taller podium instead.  I think it'd be a God send if she just smooth passed out about half way through. :w00t:  I'm normally not so cold blooded or mean spirited but this election is too important.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

I was concerned Trump might blow it then I saw this: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/dr-keith-ablow-hillary-drop-mondays-debate-get-hurt-badly-video/

Apparently this shrink thinks the Hildebeast could be wounded by the Donald...  if there weren't so much riding on it, it would be funny.  As it is, it's just tragic.  I was surprised that she agreed to a 90 minute debate WITHOUT a stool to sit on and with no breaks.  She asked for them to be seated apparently so his height advantage would not be useful to him but the committee gave her a taller podium instead.  I think it'd be a God send if she just smooth passed out about half way through. :w00t:  I'm normally not so cold blooded or mean spirited but this election is too important.

Yeah..i'm curious if she will be able to endure it. I think the questions will be heavily in her favor, but as we saw with the Republican debate, even when they are aiming to wound Trump, he seems to land on his feet. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, and then said:

I have to agree with one of the comments on your article, it would be nice to see her fall over and flop on the floor like a carp.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

No he wasn't all that great, he had his moments of downfalls at times, I'll give you that. But in a hypothetical race against these two, he would still come out on top and put them both to shame because they both really suck politically, so much then he ever did at times during his Presidency. At least he didn't have as much political baggage as these two candidates have now when he was running for President. And I would still vote for him over those two, already knowing how much his Presidency turned out to be in the 80's.

This is the worse Presidential election campaign I've ever seen with these two jokers running for President. What a horrid selection of two opposing candidates to run for the Presidency.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Purifier said:

No he wasn't all that great, he had his moments of downfalls at times, I'll give you that. But in a hypothetical race against these two, he would still come out on top and put them both to shame because they both really suck politically, so much then he ever did at times during his Presidency. At least he didn't have as much political baggage as these two candidates have now when he was running for President. And I would still vote for him over those two, already knowing how much his Presidency turned out to be in the 80's.

This is the worse Presidential election campaign I've ever seen with these two jokers running for President. What a horrid selection of two opposing candidates to run for the Presidency.

I'll give him credit for one thing, he did see the need to do something about illegal immigration and thought we needed a fence.  His mistake was handing out amnesty before something was done, maybe the politicians wouldn't have dropped the ball once they got what many of them wanted.

Trump sucks at polished speaking but I'm pretty sick of nice polished PC speeches.  I still have hopes for him as president.

• Like 4

Color me disappointed......they aren't inviting Flowers to sit in the front row after all.... : (

And trust me, I'm not normally like that, and I think to put someone who slept with your husband directly in front of your face is not a nice thing to do...but then her lying to the face of that woman who lost her only child in Benghazi...their miracle child whom they were told would never happen for them....well, if anyone deserves a bit of "not nice" it's Hillary Clinton.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ashotep said:

I have to agree with one of the comments on your article, it would be nice to see her fall over and flop on the floor like a carp.

If she does that or even something similar at a later time and Trump wins it all the poetic justice of seeing Trump steamrolling the entire DC establishment until the epitome representation of the Washington establishment elite nearly drops dead would be one for the history books. It would be a tale made for a fictional legend.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

If she does that or even something similar at a later time and Trump wins it all the poetic justice of seeing Trump steamrolling the entire DC establishment until the epitome representation of the Washington establishment elite nearly drops dead would be one for the history books. It would be a tale made for a fictional legend.

Oh yeah.... even Hollywood wouldn't be able to resist making that one into a movie.  Of course, they'd switch the Parties involved ;) 

• Like 2