Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm going to die at the age of 26

MissConfused

A little while ago I had this messed up dream. I was in my old high school and everything seemed strange, like a Tim Burton movie (had a sort of blue tint to everything too). I was just going about normally and I was talking to different people on my way. The different people I saw seemed to have different issues that defined them (vanity, fear, attention seeking). My old teacher was there, he was wearing a fancy blue suit and was talking about it (he seemed obsessed with the suit so vanity was his issue), a girl I was acquainted with was there and she was speaking very loudly but no one was listening etc.

There was one guy from my life, however, who seemed completely normal (he wasn't blue tinted) and I was asking him about something I needed help with and he was helping me and he made me feel happy. He always makes me happy but he's moved away and I'll probably never see him again.

Then, I left this guy and ran into my old best friend (not anymore). She was crying and she was saying "Please don't leave me" and I told her I'd never leave her but suddenly this horrible feeling came over the dream. I had the sudden thought of La dia de las muertes(Day of The Dead), that carnival they have in Mexico and this feeling of death. Bad death.

The girls face became all decaying and maggoty like she was dead and I pulled away from her. Suddenly, there was a group of other people from my life, all in a group and they were grabbing me, trying to pull me away from the girl and from everything else, everything that was death. I shouted "I'm sorry but I have to go," to the girl and let the people take me.

Suddenly, I was in a light place and I was looking at a baby, the baby was me. A voice said "You'll die at the age of 26 but don't worry, you'll make a great new person, the best baby ever."

So...I've only got a few years left apparently.

• Like 1

Its just a dream and whilst it may have meaning, it doesnt refer to your lifespan.   It may however mean a change in your life (for the better) :)

But, as an aside, for many, many years when I was young I was certain I would only live to be 36.   To the extent that I had no fear for my life since I was so certain I could not die until I was 36 ......

I am now 50

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, MissConfused said:

Or you can get hit by a bus tomorrow. You realize a dream is just a dream right?

• Like 3

Nightmares are often the mental manifestation of one's fears, worries, and anxieties. That doesn't make the prophetic in any way whatsoever.

40 minutes ago, MissConfused said:

Yeah we all do. Because none of us knows when the last breath will be. So quit worrying and make every moment count. Dreams are just dreams.

• Like 3

heck, the entire world could be scoured of life in an instant by a rogue meteor!

the point is, yeah, it's just a dream. you don't need to worry about them. the universe is terrifying enough.

• Like 2

I agree with Essan. If the dream was prophetic, it was prophesising change and a new beginning(as represented by the baby).

• Like 1

Monday it is ... none the less ...

~

~

from the film "Babes in Arms", 1939

Arthur Freed's debut effort as producer was this adaptation of Rodgers and Hart's 1937 Broadway hit. Many of the stage score's songs weren't used. This previously written Freed/Brown song was interpolated as a Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland duet.

~

ahhhhh Mickey ... you son of a gun ... tickle them ivories the way you do ... Judy got all giggly too ...

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MissConfused said:

A little while ago I had this messed up dream. I was in my old high school and everything seemed strange, like a Tim Burton movie (had a sort of blue tint to everything too). I was just going about normally and I was talking to different people on my way. The different people I saw seemed to have different issues that defined them (vanity, fear, attention seeking). My old teacher was there, he was wearing a fancy blue suit and was talking about it (he seemed obsessed with the suit so vanity was his issue), a girl I was acquainted with was there and she was speaking very loudly but no one was listening etc.

There was one guy from my life, however, who seemed completely normal (he wasn't blue tinted) and I was asking him about something I needed help with and he was helping me and he made me feel happy. He always makes me happy but he's moved away and I'll probably never see him again.

Then, I left this guy and ran into my old best friend (not anymore). She was crying and she was saying "Please don't leave me" and I told her I'd never leave her but suddenly this horrible feeling came over the dream. I had the sudden thought of La dia de las muertes(Day of The Dead), that carnival they have in Mexico and this feeling of death. Bad death.

The girls face became all decaying and maggoty like she was dead and I pulled away from her. Suddenly, there was a group of other people from my life, all in a group and they were grabbing me, trying to pull me away from the girl and from everything else, everything that was death. I shouted "I'm sorry but I have to go," to the girl and let the people take me.

Suddenly, I was in a light place and I was looking at a baby, the baby was me. A voice said "You'll die at the age of 26 but don't worry, you'll make a great new person, the best baby ever."

You not going to die,dreams of being in your old high school means education of your old thoughts and ideas about things,you have to figure out what it means in self analyzes.  

• Like 2

Don't get preoccupied. Dreams are symbolic. When I dream I often see my self holding a suitcase. Does this mean I'm going to travel? I wish it did!!! It means I "travel" inside my mind and this is how my brain translates it. It also means change in my life. Sometimes dreams show us our fears. Maybe we don't know they are there until we see them.

One is going to die exactly when one is fated to die.  Not one day before, not one day later.  And no one can ever know exactly what that day is for sure.  You have a life to live right now, no use succumbing to fear over the unknown.  Your dream is just that...ignore it.  It was just a nightmare.

• Like 3

And on that note ... here's a little tune right on cue ... ladies and gentleman ... the irrepressible Judy ... Judy Garland ladies and gentlemen ...

~

~

It is of the utmost importance for you NOT to succumb to 'self fulfilling prophesy'!

Do NOT engage in self destructive behavior!

26 is too young to die.

Based on your dream, you cannot conclude that you will die at 26.

What we can conclude is that you seem too accepting of your own demise.

i have some questions, lots of things I need to know but I can't ask them all it once.

The high school setting, Tim Burton style. Your old best friend "(not anymore)" says: 'please don't leave me', and the decay of death takes her. The crowd seperates you. 

What conection did your old friend have with how you perceived the course that your life would take?

Have you found a new positive direction or has the loss of her friendship marked a loss of direction ( or a path you didn't intend?)

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 2:56 PM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

One is going to die exactly when one is fated to die.  Not one day before, not one day later.  And no one can ever know exactly what that day is for sure.  You have a life to live right now, no use succumbing to fear over the unknown.  Your dream is just that...ignore it.  It was just a nightmare.

But if you really believe you are going to die according to your dream and you own guns I will buy them at the standard death dream discount.

• Like 1

On 25/9/2016 at 11:21 PM, MissConfused said:

I was in my old high school and everything seemed strange, like a Tim Burton movie (had a sort of blue tint to everything too). I was just going about normally and I was talking to different people on my way. The different people I saw seemed to have different issues that defined them (vanity, fear, attention seeking). My old teacher was there, he was wearing a fancy blue suit and was talking about it (he seemed obsessed with the suit so vanity was his issue), a girl I was acquainted with was there and she was speaking very loudly but no one was listening etc.

High school reminds us that life is a school we can not avoid. Also seeing  old school reminds us our old friendships. What did we achieve? 

Blue colour is the colour of ideas, thoughts, dreams for the future and the ability to make them come true. Artists often see dreams in blue colour.

Vanity, fear, attention seeking: all these show you how the world around you works. A girl was talking loudly but nobody was listening. People like these never hear anything else but themselves talking. 

This guy was not blue tinted because blue is about the future and he is not in it.

"Please don't leave me", la dia de las muertes, is, when you want to make a new beginning but you are afraid and you find excuses. The death of your old friend is the "death" of your old life.

A light place. This is freedom. The new baby is a new beginning.

So, you will make a great "new" person. But you will not die!