Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Debates

docyabut2

They say the moderator is not allowed to wear an ear piece...They have not said whether the candidates will be allowed to wear one.

Debaters should not be allowed to wear, unlike hillary did in the last questioning by Matt Lauer.

http://www.infowars.com/was-hillary-wearing-an-earpiece-during-last-nights-presidential-forum/

• Like 2

The first litmus test...It is paramount hillary should not be allowed to wear an earpiece. She is a puppet controlled by soros and his agenda.

The most important question of the night should be- how could hillary accept donations from islamic countries who deny women /lgbt/ other religion/ freedom of speech etc etc...Liberal convictions are not reciprocated by muslim countries.

• Like 2

I wonder what crafty zinger her campaign has written for her to use tonight. I'm sure it'll be a knee slapper. Seriously though, is she going to bring anything to the debate besides tired left wing classics such as the vast right wing conspiracy and  racism and sexism accusations? If she does Trump has all the opportunity in the world to give it right back with her history. Mentored by Byrd, all white country clubs, the bimbo eruption squad. I want to see an undisputed TKO tonight. It could be quite mundane though. Who knows?

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Seriously though, is she going to bring anything to the debate besides tired left wing classics such as the vast right wing conspiracy and  racism and sexism accusations?

You have to ask that?  It's all they have.

If she does Trump has all the opportunity in the world to give it right back with her history.

I certainly hope he doesn't pull a Romney and be too nice and refuse to mud-sling.

Mentored by Byrd, all white country clubs, the bimbo eruption squad. I want to see an undisputed TKO tonight. It could be quite mundane though. Who knows?

Would be nice, but remember that the moderator(s) will always be helping out the Democrat candidate.  Trump will have to debate TWO tonight, one lying, denying and feigning ignorace, and the other pitching slow balls to Shrillary while making it harder and harder for Trump as the night goes on.  If anyone can put them in their place, it's Trump and his loud mouth.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to watch it live or not.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 3

It's going to be a b****fest,I may just tune in...

• Like 1

It's at 9:00PM(ET) I do believe...

Is it going to be on Comedy Central? 

That's where it should be aired. :tu:

Well... Off to the store to get some popcorn. This is gonna be a good one :tsu:

• Like 4

shall we have a little song to get into the mood ---- :D

(not that I will be able to stay awake to see it live -  it starts at around 2am in the UK I think )

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, bee said:

shall we have a little song to get into the mood ---- :D

(not that I will be able to stay awake to see it live -  it starts at around 2am in the UK I think )

I -LOVE- this! Amazing!!!!

which media bigmouth gets the plate this year? lot of people have talked some pretty good smack.. images.jpeg

I don't know if Trump comes out unscathed. Hillary, no change but Trump could royally screw himself. 

Edited by Varelse

Let's keep the noise down folks. Hillary Clinton will short circuit if Trump brings the noise. About to kickoff 

• Like 2

Watching online on PBS. We'll see. Really doubt either implodes - but if either one does the other should take the highest ground, disengage...let's get ready to ffuuuuuuuuummmbllllllllllllle! 

I don't think anything undisputed one way or another happened. Trump missed some golden opportunities due to his inability to remain focused and articulate a single thought. Hillary had a few lame scripted zingers as I predicted. Neither one articulated any real policies. I'm not sure which way this sways any undecideds if at all. Trumps most resonating point must be that she's been there 30 years and what good's it done?

• Like 2

Just as i thought would happen , Trump was being  respectful by not coming  back on Hillary on a lot of things. He could have brought up a lot more., her  foundation   ect .But I go by who won, I think it was trump who won , he had the biggest applause from the audience. Hilary was all talk and  all smiles  with no basis to the points, maybe he should go back to the old Trump that got him this far.

Edited by docyabut2

17 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Just as i thought would happen , Trump was being  respectful by not coming  back on Hillary on a lot of things. He could have brought up a lot more., her  foundation   ect .But I go by who won, I think it was trump who won , he had the biggest applause from the audience. Hilary was all talk and  all smiles  with no basis to the points, maybe he should go back to the old Trump that got him this far.

A shame Trump didn't go for the coup de grace right away, Shrillary has A LOT of vilness that is easily called out....well, he has a couple more debates to grind her into the dust.

I can just image her fake smiling instantly disappearing once she got backstage and she started screaming at her handlers.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

That biggest applause was she claim to be so experienced, but as a trump said where did all that experience get us but in a mess:)

Edited by docyabut2

I think Trump's playing possum, let her start out from a position of superiority, then he'll undercut her - wasn't that his preferred business strategy when dealing with other companies? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I think Trump's playing possum, let her start out from a position of superiority, then he'll undercut her - wasn't that his preferred business strategy when dealing with other companies? 

I agree,  I think people warned Trump to go easy because she`s a women,  but maybe he should go back to being the  old Trump that did make more sense on  the issues 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I agree,  I think people warned Trump to go easy because she`s a women,  but maybe he should go back to being the old Trump that did make more sense on  the issues 

Those concepts are diametrically opposed. He will make no new gains unless he stops being the "old Trump".

Betting markets appear to have reacted by keeping Hillary very short at around a high 60's % chance, Trump low 30's. A short time ago when Hillary seemed to be ailing, Biden and Sanders shortened in to be 3% chances, now 0.5%.

20 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Untrue.

I'm just remembering what Trump said about all his Republican opposition during the primaries. He was disrespectful and attacked them with name calling and even unproved conspiracy theories. I call that disrespectful and lying. 

• Like 2

It seems there are thousand waiting  to get in to the  Trump`s rallies, where as Hillary does not nearly have those number to get into hers.

Edited by docyabut2