Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I can see the future somethimes.. need help

Alex Vitor

Hello, i need help with discovering how i can use my ability to see the future, and i'll explain why i say i have this ability.

Well, first of all, the story behind this power. I talked with my family, and my mother didn't liked this and stopped talking about that with me. I talked with my sister, and she told me that the power i have is something my mother, when she was younger had, i explained to my sister everything i have predicted, 3 to 4 years ago i was sleeping and i predicted that, one person that was my friend exited the school, this happened the next day (less than 24 hours after my dream) and one year later, i was sleeping and i dreamed that a person i knowed joined the school, and that happened too (less than 24 hours again), and in that same year, i dreamed that friend of mine breaked a arm close to me with a ball, in the physical education class, and i woke up, and in the P.E class my friend breaked the arm with a ball, crushing his arm in the wall. Last year, i woke up feeling that something happened in a online game, and how that happened, i entered the game and everything i dreamed happened in the game, or worse, it had aleardy occurred. This year, i don't remember having any of that predictions.

Finishing the story above, i wanna know, if there is anything i can do to activate the full potential of this "power", my sister said to not change the future that i will see if i do that, but i wanna change the future to the better, my powers are limited, i only remember 3 to 6 things for now, a game, people changing schools and someone breaking a arm, and some things i don't talked above because i don't really know if it's a dream or reality. I wanna upgrade that ability, to be able to see more things, like friends or people in hard situations, like close-death, and help them, my sister and her friends, and some people she even don't know predicted that that a Airplane, with the "ex" boyfriend of my sister is gonna crash and he is gonna die, in 1 month (max), i know my abilitys are for 1 day MAX (1 to 16 hours), but i wanna explore my potential, to see more in the future, to change the timeline, to do a better future.

Anyone here can help me, with anything? 

OBS: sorry for any text errors, my first language is not english.

• Like 2

You don't see a contradiction between foreseeing a future event in a dream, and then trying to prevent it ? If that were to happen, who is to say it was an accurate forecast ?

• Like 1

Yes, but that is the point, if i see a person dying by a thief, why can't i protect that person, my sister, friends and people in other places dreamed that her "ex" boyfriend is gonna die in a airplane crash, she is trying to prevent that person going in the plane, if you can predict the death of someone you know or like, you can prevent this, you can't say it was an accurate forecast, but at least you can prevent a horrible event from happening.

I only wanna know how to develop that power, to do good things in the future, to prevent things like that. The friend of mine that broke the arm, i could have stopped that if i knew i had this power because my mother.

I've had weird experiences with dreams. As sceptical as I am, dreams sometimes raise my eyebrows. It's usually nothing consequential. Like, dreaming of driving on an empty road during a bad storm in a familiar location and noticing the stop lights are out and then seeing a big bolt of lightning flash across the sky. Then, months later, a hurricane hits and the scene happens in real life, totally on point. Just weird oddities like that. There's been other experiences which I don't normally talk about because people would think I'm making it up, especially a series of dreams in the early '90s where I was watching the news and kept hearing about a civil war in Syria. Totally blindsided me in 2011 when all that happened. I don't talk about all that too much. In spite of it all, I find it difficult to believe that any person can tap into events that haven't happened yet. 

18 hours ago, Alex Vitor said:
18 hours ago, Alex Vitor said:

Yes, but that is the point, if i see a person dying by a thief, why can't i protect that person, my sister, friends and people in other places dreamed that her "ex" boyfriend is gonna die in a airplane crash, she is trying to prevent that person going in the plane, if you can predict the death of someone you know or like, you can prevent this, you can't say it was an accurate forecast, but at least you can prevent a horrible event from happening.

I only wanna know how to develop that power, to do good things in the future, to prevent things like that. The friend of mine that broke the arm, i could have stopped that if i knew i had this power because my mother.

So, are you gonna prevent the airplane from crashing or just save her ex? Because in the second case someone else is going to take his place. Be careful of your actions. They have consequences. If you told me that you would stop the airplane then I'd be with you.

How old are you? It's difficult to save someone. Become an officer if you like. Remember: you don't wanna get involved with solving a mystery like a murder.

I have the same question. How do I "boost up" the system. (I only see things involving my family). I think it would be cool to predict things.

Well, it's not me that is gonna prevent her ex from entering the plane, it's my sister who wants to do this, but, in the dream that my sister had, the Airplane only crashed because her ex entered.. I know about butterfly effect, and i know changing the future can cause more deaths than ever. I will not get involved with a murder mistery, because i want to predict the future before (24 hours or more) to stop this.

I have a little "theory" how a ability like mine works, after i polish it a bit more i will see what i do with that.

And yes, evolving the power is my objective, This is something i received from my mother without knowing, and i want to be able to use this in the future to save someone.

Edited by Alex Vitor
  • Like 1

On 9/26/2016 at 5:03 PM, Skulduggery said:

I've had weird experiences with dreams. As sceptical as I am, dreams sometimes raise my eyebrows. It's usually nothing consequential. Like, dreaming of driving on an empty road during a bad storm in a familiar location and noticing the stop lights are out and then seeing a big bolt of lightning flash across the sky. Then, months later, a hurricane hits and the scene happens in real life, totally on point. Just weird oddities like that. There's been other experiences which I don't normally talk about because people would think I'm making it up, especially a series of dreams in the early '90s where I was watching the news and kept hearing about a civil war in Syria. Totally blindsided me in 2011 when all that happened. I don't talk about all that too much. In spite of it all, I find it difficult to believe that any person can tap into events that haven't happened yet. 

Slightly off-topic from the OP but thought I'd follow up on something I mentioned in my last post because I don't think it is worth creating a new thread about it (I don't want that kind of attention) but thought maybe it's worth sharing.

I don't talk about this much. When I was 14, I began an attempt to write a film script based on lots of dreams I had been having for a couple of years. At that point, I had been having weird dreams about this big, violent war and the dreams were unsettling and looked like scenes from a movie but some details were very specific. The script never made it anywhere (I was a kid), but it's more than interesting to me how some things have played out in the news over the last few years.

The main catalyst for a big meltdown of global politics into war began with people in Syria fighting with government forces. In one dream, I saw Damascus and I saw people with a lot of firepower stockpiling weapons and money in some really old buildings. I was familiar with Damascus and other old cities as a kid because I read a lot of history books and saw pictures. The dreams evolved over time until I saw myself watching the news in a dream about an explosive civil war in Syria. Needless to say, when the Syria stuff actually began in 2011, I had to follow it closely because the similarity was surreal. It still is. ****ing heartbreaking, too.

Other dreams around this period also looked like stuff out of a movie. I saw Neo Nazis (wearing swastika arm bands) breaking into a dance hall from the roof and killing people and maybe they took hostages too but I am not sure. This looked like Eastern Europe based on archetecture. Somehow I knew this was Eastern Europe. I also saw things on maps, like a section of Russia in or near Siberia and near a big lake where a lot of **** was going down and it involved oil and people fighting.

I saw an American girl in Tucson running through trees and getting shot in the back and living but abducted. The people who were chasing her were dressed in black ninja-like outfits. I saw some sort of military or political leader from the states, a blonde woman, travelling to Israel to rally troops for a counteroffensive which turned out disastrous and bloody. Never thought about Hillary being this figure until a couple of days ago and it hit me like a ton of bricks, especially because if somehow I did have some unexplainable prophetic thing happen in my dreams (which I honestly doubt), I'd really dislike the idea of this person being someone I'm voting for. There was also kids being sent to camps in Iran for protection and to eat because people were hungry.

I saw crowds of people in the desert brandishing swords. I saw a series of bombs going off in Lebanon. I saw some Lebanese spy getting captured and tortured just about to death by Israelis. I saw British troops, primarily the RAF, gathering in Cyprus. It looked like a bunch of **** going down everywhere. I saw wooden boats filled high with charred corpses being sent off to sea, location unknown. I saw an earthquake, location unknown but looked like it was in the desert somewhere. I heard someone shout, "This is a war of revelations," referring to leaked secrets by governments, most notably the US.

Now, I tried to tell my parents about this film I was writing but the only feedback I got was some lame stuff about the bible from my mom and my grandmother, who was a big American Civil War buff, thinking the use of the words 'civil war' had to do with the past and didn't quite grasp what I was going on about in Syria. I probably didn't articulate it well.

I saw American militias growing and recruiting people. I saw some kind of news source describing a conflict between China and Thailand. That's about all I can easily think of right now. Wild dreams and always thought they'd make an excellent film. Like some gnarly apocalyptic war. I even saw a couple, a woman and a man, laying in a fiery pit, holding each other. So much weirdness.

I was in L.A. in 2011 and Syria began to go to hell and it became a big civil war. That was a huge game changer. I instantly flashed back to my childhood. Now, 5 years later, things there and around the world are beginning to look like the crazy **** I used to dream about. Not entirely but I see similarities. Still can't link all of these dreams to reality but it is weird to me.

Prophecy? I wouldn't go that far but damn, it is a surreal experience to see things going down and getting deja vu because of the news. I want to make it clear, never been a believer in that kind of thing but I love reading about it. The notion of seeing the future is an interesting idea but I can't say I can call myself a believer. But, if you want to think I saw the future in any of my old dreams, go right ahead. I am not psychic. I myself have been very reluctant to say all this. Mainly because I find it so loopy.

I've studied Nostradamus extensively (way beyond the sensationalist crap people like Joh Hogue put out)  and cannot, in good conscious, tell anyone Nostradamis had any ability to see the future. Mother Shipton was more on-point with predictions than Nostradamus. Yet, still can't buy into it. It all seems like bullcrap to me. I love reading about the supposed phenomenon but nothing has convinced me it is real. Not even my own dreams, although I do make notation of them when things happen.

Edited by Skulduggery

• 2 weeks later...

I can help you on developing this. I was able to control it. I've tried getting help but can not find any so I started to develop a process on how to control it and it seems to work but I haven't perfected it. I need help and more examples in detail from others in how them seen the future. There are three things that you have to train body, mind, and soul. You have to find a balance in these. You have to train your body threw exercise. You have to train your mind threw information. Finally your soul which is the least of the three I understand but I train this by feeling my environment my surroundings knowing my connection with people the love I have for them feeling the earth the air. The times I have been able to control it was minutes or hours in before the event but so clear. I would close my eyes and clear my head and see an event like a movie. There were more steps I took before getting here but I know I can help you or anyone else that needs help. feel free to write me and in return I'd like to hear in more detail about experience you had. 

• Like 1