Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 3 reason I hear from lower class

Just_Seeking

1. Most lower class 50+ year olds I've met say she's Bill's wife and Bill was a good president.

2. Most lower class females  I've met say we need are first women president.

3. Most lower class minorities I've met believe she's for all of them.

Most of these people know nothing else of Hilary but face value. When I ask them about Hilary it goes straight to Trump talk. ( walls,wars,hothead,etc) Truth is the average American only see's the tip of the iceberg we are being groomed to be dumb.

Trump is no better but I prefer the devil I know.

5 minutes ago, Just_Seeking said:

1. Most lower class 50+ year olds I've met say she's Bill's wife and Bill was a good president.

2. Most lower class females  I've met say we need are first women president.

3. Most lower class minorities I've met believe she's for all of them.

Most of these people know nothing else of Hilary but face value. When I ask them about Hilary it goes straight to Trump talk. ( walls,wars,hothead,etc) Truth is the average American only see's the tip of the iceberg we are being groomed to be dumb.

Trump is no better but I prefer the devil I know.

What the hell was this suppose to accomplish I could say that about middle/high class minorities and whites. 

90% of Hilary supporters Ive met say one of these things and it gets to me. The first person I talked to this morning had no real argument just kept repeating she was Bill's wife. Mind you I moved to Oklahoma...

I fail to understand how you can collect opinions from a limited sample of people you know (all of whom you've loosely grouped under non-defined socioeconomic and/or ethnic labels with no specific parameters, criteria or supporting statistics), and then reach the conclusions you have. Furthermore, how many Hillary supporters have you actually met? Five? Twenty? One hundred? Not that it matters as I doubt you met the thousands necessary to reach the sample size necessary to draw any solid conclusions.

I also don't understand how you would know what the average American thinks or knows, and would respectfully suggest that those who are 'dumbed down' have been by their own choosing, because most (not all, but most) of the information necessary to make an educated choice is out there.

• Like 9

"Lower Class"

Sounds like something that was blurted out of some Trump's Apprentice Show reject ... " You're Fired ! "

~

Edited by third_eye
I dunno how to put it in words anymore ~
  • Like 3

Okay people under 50k a year. Sound better probebly not. Maybe about 50 people in person and a couple hundred on facebook have posted or talked how their for Hillary. Ask the same people why they are Democrat and they say they're for the poor people. 

I said I've met. But personal talks don't mean anything. Personal experiences are muted.

Philosophy is dead.

5 minutes ago, Just_Seeking said:

Okay people under 50k a year. Sound better probebly not. Maybe about 50 people in person and a couple hundred on facebook have posted or talked how their for Hillary. Ask the same people why they are Democrat and they say they're for the poor people. 

I said I've met. But personal talks don't mean anything. Personal experiences are muted.

Philosophy is dead.

You do realize.............You know what why bother. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Just_Seeking said:

Philosophy is dead.

Maybe you got your analysis wrong. Their opinions might not have anything to do with their income level, but more to do with the other reasons you mentioned (sex, ethnicity, etc.). A lot of factors play into the way a person chooses to vote and its difficult to ascertain what exactly without conducting a proper survey and analysis.

• Like 1

Upper class reasoning for opposing Trump is basically that only people who pick their noses in public are for him; we are all very grateful to Our Betters for pointing this out.

• Like 1

What I find to be rather ironic is that people who are working class generally fare better job wise with an administration that's business friendly. When you tax the hell out of business they simply pack up and leave...and the working people lose their jobs. Mrs Clinton is for raising taxes on business and supports trade agreements that make it very easy for companies to leave the US but still market their products here. How this makes Mrs Clinton 'pro working class' seriously eludes me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

What I find to be rather ironic is that people who are working class generally fare better job wise with an administration that's business friendly. When you tax the hell out of business they simply pack up and leave...and the working people lose their jobs. Mrs Clinton is for raising taxes on business and supports trade agreements that make it very easy for companies to leave the US but still market their products here. How this makes Mrs Clinton 'pro working class' seriously eludes me.

I'm sure there are some working class folks who will vote for her but I cannot imagine how they get past the dissonance of it.  This Party seems to have become filled with every crazy cause imaginable EXCEPT helping those who are the traditional, truly independent and hard working.  You have the ultra rich and guilty on the one side and the uber poor on the other and somehow the middle class get caught in the middle paying the bills.  Heaven forbid the two parties stop fighting each other for power long enough to allow some true progress for everyone for a while...

i'll be fair to the op. i mean, i make way under 50k a year, and i think there should be a female president, and i guess i'm a minority and i... guess i'm going to vote for hillary (with little enthusiasm)

but if you assume that's all there is to it, you're the one being ignorant.

i do have no class, though, so there's that too.

• Like 2

I think there should be a female president too...but I can't get past the fact that Mrs Clinton is planning on continuing the current administrations economic policies. In the past 8 years the national debt has doubled and economic growth is at a shockingly low 1.5 %. On economics alone I can't vote for Mrs Clinton. The United States operates on capitalism (business) to provide jobs and a robust economy. This system has served us well for hundreds of years and we need to get business back to the US in order to jump start our economy and get out of debt. If we don't do this I really fear for the future.

• Like 2

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I do not want Hillary to win because she'd be taking the achievement of the first woman President away from a really deserving woman. 

• Like 6

I think it says a lot that the big business guys are all donating to Hillary and none to Donald... not one...so tell me, Who exactly is in their pocket?

I can get a talk radio station out of Akron that I really enjoy....you get all kinds from all walks who call in. Over the last elections its been interesting to hear the Union guys. When Kasich first ran they were all "I'm a Union Guy, I can't vote for a Republican!" Then after Kasich completely turned around the damage that Strickland did and was running again, I heard "I'm a Union Guy, I can't vote for a Republican....so I'm just not gonna vote." Now I'm hearing them say...."Hey, just cause I'm a Union Guy doesn't mean they can tell me how to vote, I mean...it's just me there in that booth, it's none of their business." Many have outright said "I hate Hillary"

So we'll see how it plays out, plenty call that like her but much less than in the past.

Edited by skliss

12 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think it says a lot that the big business guys are all donating to Hillary and none to Donald... not one...so tell me, Who exactly is in their pocket?

I can get a talk radio station out of Akron that I really enjoy....you get all kinds from all walks who call in. Over the last elections its been interesting to hear the Union guys. When Kasich first ran they were all "I'm a Union Guy, I can't vote for a Republican!" Then after Kasich completely turned around the damage that Strickland did and was running again, I heard "I'm a Union Guy, I can't vote for a Republican....so I'm just not gonna vote." Now I'm hearing them say...."Hey, just cause I'm a Union Guy doesn't mean they can tell me how to vote, I mean...it's just me there in that booth, it's none of their business." Many have outright said "I hate Hillary"

So we'll see how it plays out, plenty call that like her but much less than in the past.

There was a time when the Democrats did have a partnership with Union members.  Democrats were the party of the working class.   But, then they backed NAFTA...and over time many other programs that have become the death knell of the Labor movements.  Slowly, but surely Union Members have seen that the Dems do not always have working class America's interests at heart.  Union membership is down (mostly because Union Jobs have been sent overseas), but political backing is also down among the remaining members.  

There are still plenty of old ties that exist, and probably will continue, but hopefully members start voting for candidates that make their lives better.  Not ones that just say they will. 

28 minutes ago, skliss said:

The really 'big business' folks (like Warren Buffet, Christine Walton, the Koch brothers and such) are indeed supporting Clinton. Those people are multi-billionaires, not the smaller businesses that actually employ the majority of American workers. Frankly, I think these billionaires stand to secure their positions of wealth and power in a more globalized system....IMO that's why they are supporting Clinton.

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed there is this thing when the middle class shrinks through out the years and most of them end up in the poorhouse rather than rich, well they tend to go liberal and support Democrats from then on. Just because the economy goes to crap and they lost their jobs under Republican rule. I mean come on, don't they understand it's not because of Capitalism and only because of greedy capitalist like Bernie Madoff?

Republicans can't help if the Bernie Madoffs of the world, take advantage under their administrations.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purifier said:

Yeah I noticed there is this thing when the middle class shrinks through out the years and most of them end up in the poorhouse rather than rich, well they tend to go liberal and support Democrats from then on. Just because the economy goes to crap and they lost their jobs under Republican rule. I mean come on, don't they understand it's not because of Capitalism and only because of greedy capitalist like Bernie Madoff?

Republicans can't help if the Bernie Madoffs of the world, take advantage under their administrations.

trickle down is an utter, complete failure too. Putting money in the middle class is how you grow jobs and business. Always has been. 

• Like 1

Actually trickle down worked very well. We all had more money in our pockets then. How do you put money in the middle class? You provide them with jobs....right now the jobs have disappeared. The job numbers are skewed by this administration...we have more people out of work than ever before and the Dems want to implement more crushing taxes on businesses.

A little trickle down is good. But spread it across the top 10% evenly. Most of it since Bush Sr. has been a wealth transfer to the upper .1%. Job creation under the two Bushes was pathetic too.  

Something I heard that was quite enlightening ... people wants money , people wants jobs , not work ...

I think that's what they mean by low class to no class nowadays ....