Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's another person resides in my body

Narara

5 minutes ago, Narara said:

No, you're so wrong about me and I don't need to convince you to believe me because you can think what you want to think about me, right? It's about our perspective and opinion is not in the same direction. 

I don't know anything about you aside from what you've posted.  And I'm drawing a clear conclusion based on that.  I am allowed and freely exercise the ability to think what I want of someone, based on my experiences with them.

5 minutes ago, Narara said:

And about shopping...well...what's wrong with shopping? lol Guys don't understand how shopping can make a woman feeling better. I have a problem and I want some help but it doesn't mean that I have to be serious or sad or despaired or frustrated all the time. It would be worst if I had a problem and I was in such a dismay. 

Nothing wrong with shopping, but that's not relevant.  But you asked for help on a forum full of strangers, was given sound advice, then decided that shopping is the solution instead.

You don't need to be sad or angry or whatever.  If you want help, go get it.  There are many medical professionals that are very good at what they do.  Seek them out.

• Like 1

The first thing that must always be done is to eliminate all mundane possibilities as to he how and why of what's going on. This might include getting a physical and mental checkup. The cause could be anything from poor diet, lack of sleep, mental and/or emotional exhaustion. If you've checked all mundane solutions and it still persist, check again. If it's not something normal then possibly, maybe it could be supernatural/paranormal. But that's the last resort.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I don't know anything about you aside from what you've posted.  And I'm drawing a clear conclusion based on that.  I am allowed and freely exercise the ability to think what I want of someone, based on my experiences with them.

Nothing wrong with shopping, but that's not relevant.  But you asked for help on a forum full of strangers, was given sound advice, then decided that shopping is the solution instead.

You don't need to be sad or angry or whatever.  If you want help, go get it.  There are many medical professionals that are very good at what they do.  Seek them out.

Thorvir, do you know something called "humor"? At first when I mentioned 'shopping' it was a sarcastic joke that I made because people want me to seek help from doctor and I seemed to be weird to them and I thought that "is this the only possible solution?" because I thought there might be other solution and that's it...but yeah and then I thought I should really go shopping.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Narara said:

Thorvir, do you know something called "humor"? At first when I mentioned 'shopping' it was a sarcastic joke that I made because people want me to seek help from doctor and I seemed to be weird to them and I thought that "is this the only possible solution?" because I thought there might be other solution and that's it...but yeah and then I thought I should really go shopping.

Ah, I see.  NOW it's just humor.  Well, congrats on your thread.  If you actually wanted help, then I hope you go out and get it.  If you don't, well, three pages of attention is a nice start here on this site.  I certainly hope you have fun shopping.

• Like 2

Shopping fixes everything, hey ! why don't they have a dislike button in here?

You know -- when a poster/OP is looking for answers but doesn't like the making fun ones, or how about Iv'e got it, a button saying [  i  call    ]  this or that .  Maybe then we could get to the bottom of orbs/rods photos etc.

Edited by MWoo7
added .

On September 26, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Narara said:

Hi, I know it sounds strange but this story happened to me when I tried to perform some kind of a psychic ritual (I'm not a psychic, though). This ritual I've learned from my friend, it's like calling another person's mind or soul into an object like coin and then wait for the coin to move on a table or a board that has character A-Z and numbers (similar to ouija board but we connect it with living person not ghosts or spirits). I did call a guy that I had a crush on and connected to him while the coin was moving and we did chat a little bit. After that one time, I felt like I need more, I need to know what's in his mind, so I performed this ritual for the second time and third and fourth time. And the last time, there was a distraction that made me kind of lose my concentration and focus, so I accidentally removed my finger from the coin which is forbidden and causes the ritual to break. 

And it was this guy's mind or soul or whatever that suddenly jumped inside my body and resided in my body after I accidentally broke the ritual. I've tried to make him out but I couldn't. I can confirm that this is not a spirit possession because he is an actual person. He talks to me like a person does. He knows every single details of this guy and he needs to get out of my body too, but he can't.  But his true self doesn't know about this and he's still living like a normal person without knowing that some part of his mind or soul is inside my body.

This is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me and unfortunately my friend doesn't know how to fix it.

Any explanation or any help or solution to my problem would be appreciated. Thank you

P.S. I'm not a good story teller. Any question concerned to this story can be asked. I'm willing to answer.

Narara,

Insofar as females' receptivity makes them more vulnerable to such things, I see this partly as a Yin and Yang thing. 

It is my opinion that you are more obsessed with than actually possessed by the subject guy.  

Observe the first commandment, and be healed.

0:-) MGby.

P.S. finding less superficial and more wholesome pastimes, e.g. engaging your intellect versus obsessing emotionally, will greatly speed the healing process.  

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Shopping fixes everything, hey ! why don't they have a dislike button in here?

You know -- when a poster/OP is looking for answers but doesn't like the making fun ones, or how about Iv'e got it, a button saying [  i  call    ]  this or that .  Maybe then we could get to the bottom of orbs/rods photos etc.

A "dislike" option has been discussed before, and it was poo-pooed  If someone doesn't like the content, they can either 1) not read it, or, 2) grow a thicker skin.

Don't bring up rods and orbs and such.  They're just plain silly. :P 

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

was hinting at I CALL BULL$H1T ! but thanks for you're two bits out of the peanuts gallery kiddo.1273484xbln4n8spe.gif"Don't bring up rods and orbs and such" I know I was just being funny.830988zilqgf2djj.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Narara said:

It's just....I've seen some people who suffered from some illness that medical service can't cure and that convinces me that maybe medical cure is not the only way to heal some people who have inexplicit conditions.

Out of curiosity, what illnesses that you have seen not able to be treated by medical science?

Ya, I am back from my ride....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

A "dislike" option has been discussed before, and it was poo-pooed  If someone doesn't like the content, they can either 1) not read it, or, 2) grow a thicker skin.

Maybe not a dislike button but a thread warning button. A scale that members can vote about a threads worth. like -10 is toxic and +10 is totally worth it. I've been a member of a forum where they had a like and dislike option, it was heavily abused. I do agree though people need thicker skin.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

"Don't bring up rods and orbs and such" I know I was just being funny.

Oh yes, rods and orbs and such are really funny. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe not a dislike button but a thread warning button. A scale that members can vote about a threads worth. like -10 is toxic and +10 is totally worth it. I've been a member of a forum where they had a like and dislike option, it was heavily abused. I do agree though people need thicker skin.

There is an option at the top of each thread to rate the topic, btw.  I'm not sure how accurate it would be to "warn" someone of a thread, but it will be abused or not just as much as your -10 to +10 idea is.

1 hour ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:
5 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

"Don't bring up rods and orbs and such" I know I was just being funny.

Oh yes, rods and orbs and such are really funny. :) 

Oh my bad there Thor, I meant oh spelling?facesitinous? facetious ah sarcasm yeah there! Okay night all I'm wiped out, its been fun!

• Like 1

On 9/26/2016 at 11:18 AM, Narara said:

Hi, I know it sounds strange but this story happened to me when I tried to perform some kind of a psychic ritual (I'm not a psychic, though). This ritual I've learned from my friend, it's like calling another person's mind or soul into an object like coin and then wait for the coin to move on a table or a board that has character A-Z and numbers (similar to ouija board but we connect it with living person not ghosts or spirits). I did call a guy that I had a crush on and connected to him while the coin was moving and we did chat a little bit. After that one time, I felt like I need more, I need to know what's in his mind, so I performed this ritual for the second time and third and fourth time. And the last time, there was a distraction that made me kind of lose my concentration and focus, so I accidentally removed my finger from the coin which is forbidden and causes the ritual to break. 

And it was this guy's mind or soul or whatever that suddenly jumped inside my body and resided in my body after I accidentally broke the ritual. I've tried to make him out but I couldn't. I can confirm that this is not a spirit possession because he is an actual person. He talks to me like a person does. He knows every single details of this guy and he needs to get out of my body too, but he can't.  But his true self doesn't know about this and he's still living like a normal person without knowing that some part of his mind or soul is inside my body.

This is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me and unfortunately my friend doesn't know how to fix it.

Any explanation or any help or solution to my problem would be appreciated. Thank you

P.S. I'm not a good story teller. Any question concerned to this story can be asked. I'm willing to answer.

I'd like to hear some more specifics so that we could discuss this further.  What things convince you, specifically, that this guy is in your body?  Just as much detail as you can give.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sakari said:

I know why people do this though, and am sure quite a few know what I am saying.

This is what's left after Occam's razor is applied.  

My primary reason for coming here is to be exposed to new ideas from other people, some of which are logical, supportable, and can change my opinion, but I also get pleasure from the attention.  It's human nature.

Edit: After reading further, I see that this is relevant to the "Dislike" button.  The reason most social sites and forums don't have a dislike button is that they only want users to be able to give positive feedback.  That gives us what might be a false feeling of our own popularity and importance, and keeps us coming back for more.

Edited by OptimisticSkeptic
New info
  • Like 2

On 29/09/2016 at 1:44 AM, Narara said:

I don't want attention but solution. I didn't meet a psychiatrist but I've talked to a spiritual healer and she'd like to heal me by hypnosis but I'm not ready yet, I'm scared. That's why I'm here in case I would find an alternative solution.

On 29/09/2016 at 2:29 AM, Narara said:

So most of you think that I have a mental issue? Whoa...LOL Don't worry, I'm still decent and I'm not going to kill anyone or being a harmful person. I think the best solution for me is to go shopping...yeah. That's it.

On 29/09/2016 at 1:50 AM, Narara said:

Hi, I'm late 20 and this story happened to me when I was in hi school. 

You are in a pickle, maybe l can help?

True, a doctor or psychiatrist might help, but they might also drag it on forever to create an income stream. Or classify you as paranoid delusional, and probably give you antidepressants for the next couple of months. Or as long as possible.

A doctor usually prescribes drugs, which might help but probably wont.

A shrink could help, but will probably drag it out, and classify you as delusional, than actually experiencing something.

I have channeled someone, so have first hand experience of the one body in another thing.

And had my guide say a few words, rarely so know how that feels.

So seeing someone with experiences in this field seems like a good idea, but Trust is the key thing, as long as you have referrals from others that this person is 100% legit, then it should be ok.

I channeled in a safe room, or a room with guardian angels in each corner of the room.

But that was more of a letting go, and letting the buddist monk, do or say whatever.

And the person running it did clear any trace of this being away afterwards, if she didn't maybe l would be experiencing what you are?

Anyway tell me the specifics, or details of how it feels, etc, and at least we can decide on what it is?

B)

Edited by tmcom

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Oh dear god, why? Why feed the fantasy?

bird of a feather...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Oh dear god, why? Why feed the fantasy?

6 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

bird of a feather...

Flights of fantasy?

Well, l will have a chat to her, and then we will know if it is a mental issue or something else?

B)