Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's another person resides in my body

Narara

Hi, I know it sounds strange but this story happened to me when I tried to perform some kind of a psychic ritual (I'm not a psychic, though). This ritual I've learned from my friend, it's like calling another person's mind or soul into an object like coin and then wait for the coin to move on a table or a board that has character A-Z and numbers (similar to ouija board but we connect it with living person not ghosts or spirits). I did call a guy that I had a crush on and connected to him while the coin was moving and we did chat a little bit. After that one time, I felt like I need more, I need to know what's in his mind, so I performed this ritual for the second time and third and fourth time. And the last time, there was a distraction that made me kind of lose my concentration and focus, so I accidentally removed my finger from the coin which is forbidden and causes the ritual to break. 

And it was this guy's mind or soul or whatever that suddenly jumped inside my body and resided in my body after I accidentally broke the ritual. I've tried to make him out but I couldn't. I can confirm that this is not a spirit possession because he is an actual person. He talks to me like a person does. He knows every single details of this guy and he needs to get out of my body too, but he can't.  But his true self doesn't know about this and he's still living like a normal person without knowing that some part of his mind or soul is inside my body.

This is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me and unfortunately my friend doesn't know how to fix it.

Any explanation or any help or solution to my problem would be appreciated. Thank you

P.S. I'm not a good story teller. Any question concerned to this story can be asked. I'm willing to answer.

• Like 1

Me and my fiance had this habit of joking about  my bosses Australian accent though he was born in northern Louisiana.

We talk like he does amongst ourselves, and then just the other day we found we couldn't stop talking like him!! Lol it was a really weird experience!

Guys normal, you're hearing his voice in your brain telling you things you shouldn't know? Like??

Edited by Wes4747
  • Like 2

On 2016-09-26 at 2:18 PM, Narara said:

Any explanation or any help or solution to my problem would be appreciated. Thank you

My honest opinion...There is no way your souls connected, and there's no way his soul jumped into your body. Your imagination just got the better of you. Rituals like the one you did do not work and my advice would be to stop obsessing over that kind of nonsense. It's not healthy.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

Me and my fiance had this habit of joking about  my bosses Australian accent though he was born in northern Louisiana.

:huh: How did he acquire the accent ?

• Like 3

Oh great. Just like I thought it would be. I thought "if I posted this, people would think I'm absolutely a bonker or I was high while typing this story." But that's ok I respect your opinions whether it's negative or positive.

Many people believe in ghosts, aliens, demons, mysteries, paranormal events etc. but my experience seems like a nonsense from a drunk girl. I know, I understand that.

My story is just an unexplained thing that happened to me. I wonder myself too if I've gone mad but you'll never know what it's like until something that unexplained happens to you.

• Like 2

Narara,

I support the comments about this being a case of you getting carried away in the moment.  

We humans create models of our external worlds in our minds, and then we can manipulate the models using hints from our prior experiences, allowing us to predict future events.  Being social creatures, this is particularly helpful when we create models of other people.  The biggest part of our people models involve the other person's emotions and thoughts.  We can use the models to better understand their intentions and predict their actions.  This enables us to do things like protect ourselves from violence, empathize with those close to us, and even negotiate business arrangements.

With that in mind, a simple explanation of what is happening is that you were interacting with the model you had created of this person.  Having a crush on them means that you probably also have some strong biological reinforcement going on, in the form of the basic drive to procreate, and all of the chemical accompaniment.  I speculate that the reason it continues is that this model has become so detailed, probably getting more detailed the longer it persists, that you are experiencing a level of pleasure similar to what you would experience if you were to interact with the real person. Additionally, since you are in control of the model of this person, you may have an even more powerful attachment to the model.  Whether you know it or not, you are enhancing those parts of the model that you like (and thus pay more attention to,) probably to the point of creating new aspects in a sort of fantasy fulfillment.  As time goes on, the model will diverge more and more from the real person.

I suggest as a solution to spend more time with the actual person, so that the real one can replace the internal one.  If that's not possible, then spend more time interacting with other people.  In either case, pay attention to your own speech.  Ask questions of the other people so that they tell you about themselves rather than telling them about you.  The real will supplant the unreal soon enough.  It may not be as superficially enjoyable since you won't have control over real people, but the deeper levels of your mind that are made for this will be more comfortable.  You have, in metaphorical terms, been playing pretend with a doll, which is a human's way of practicing how you will play with other people.  Now its time to do it for real.

Edit: Here are some simple tips for interacting with other people in the way I suggest.

1. Try not to use the word "I."

2. Use the other person's actual name.  The sweetest word in any language is a person's own given name.  When we hear it, we are much more likely to open up to the person who says it.

3. Be straightforward.  People love to talk about themselves. I get the best response to this simple imperative: "Please, tell me about you."

Edited by OptimisticSkeptic
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

Maybe it's contagious!:(

Lol he didn't tell me, but a long time employee said it was a speech impediment. I thought, what a really cool speech impediment!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

I'm still curious to know what he's saying too you??

What he likes to talk to me is his life mostly and life among his friends and family. Sometimes he guides me to conquer some problems in my life. He's like my guardian angel.

Hi Narara,

This sounds like a perfect example of telepathy to me. Everything you describe leads me to that conclusion.

John

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Narara said:

What he likes to talk to me is his life mostly and life among his friends and family. Sometimes he guides me to conquer some problems in my life. He's like my guardian angel.

Wow... I would agree with previous poster on trying to spend more time with the person, and add that maybe you should come up with a set of questions to verify source...

Meaning, the voice mentions a specific childhood memory or whatever, and you open the door for that particular memory to be shared in conversation with the real person??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Narara said:

I honestly think 'he' a manifestation of your subconscious. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

Wow... I would agree with previous poster on trying to spend more time with the person, and add that maybe you should come up with a set of questions to verify source...

Meaning, the voice mentions a specific childhood memory or whatever, and you open the door for that particular memory to be shared in conversation with the real person??

I used to ask some simple questions that I didn't know about him like the name of his elementary school and  the name of his family members. After he answered me, I wrote down these details and told my friend about this and my friend managed to get these details from him, the real person, and all the answers are matched and correct which means I know his elementary school and all of his family members by asking the guy who is inside me. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Habitat said:

Probably a serious blow to the cranium.

41 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi Narara,

This sounds like a perfect example of telepathy to me. Everything you describe leads me to that conclusion.

John

Um, seriously?  How about the OP looks into some professional medical advice first before leaping to wild conclusions?

• Like 2

It sure would make more sense to ask a Doctor about this. ( Yes, Psychologist ) Than asking a bunch of strangers on a paranormal forum.

I know why people do this though, and am sure quite a few know what I am saying.

If you really want help, and not  attention, seek professional help.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Sakari said:

It sure would make more sense to ask a Doctor about this. ( Yes, Psychologist ) Than asking a bunch of strangers on a paranormal forum.

I know why people do this though, and am sure quite a few know what I am saying.

If you really want help, and not  attention, seek professional help.

I don't want attention but solution. I didn't meet a psychiatrist but I've talked to a spiritual healer and she'd like to heal me by hypnosis but I'm not ready yet, I'm scared. That's why I'm here in case I would find an alternative solution.

Edited by Narara

2 minutes ago, Narara said:

I didn't meet a psychiatrist but I've talked to a spiritual healer and she'd like to heal me by hypnosis but I'm not ready yet, I'm scared.

Sigh.  Go see a professional member of the medical community.  Do not waste your time with a spiritual healer or hypnosis gobbledygook until all normal avenues of help have been exhausted.

2 minutes ago, Narara said:

That's why I'm here in case I would find an alternation solution.

We're giving you a wonderful solution, or at least pointing you in the correct direction.  Go seek help.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, rashore said:

I may have missed it but... What is your age Narara? And how long has this been going on for?

Hi, I'm late 20 and this story happened to me when I was in hi school.