Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Water Plumes Erupting on Europa

Waspie_Dwarf

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I'd be happy to explain it to you as soon as you support your claim that "All the governmental agencies know there are other sentinent beings in the universe visiting our planet"

Morning! Some examples that I can think of: Wikileaks; Eric Snowdenden; Nationalarchibes.gov.uk;.gov.uk; Siriusdisclosure.com; Project Blue Book; Freedom Of Information Act; Sir Paul Hellyer( formal national Canadian defence minister); Edgar Mitchell; Bizz Aldren; Gordon Cooper etc.There are more but I can't recall.

Is it irrefutable proof? Of course not,but it supports my claim.

I have no problem being called out to support what I say, it was just the way you responded. You could have been a little more tactful and diplomatic in your reply,instead of coming across in a negative light!

People,

There is an entire section on this site devoted to the discussion of extraterrestrial life and UFOs. This topic is NOT in that section.

Can we please get back on topic.

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pjjr said:

Morning! Some examples that I can think of: Wikileaks; Eric Snowdenden; Nationalarchibes.gov.uk;.gov.uk; Siriusdisclosure.com; Project Blue Book; Freedom Of Information Act; Sir Paul Hellyer( formal national Canadian defence minister); Edgar Mitchell; Bizz Aldren; Gordon Cooper etc.There are more but I can't recall.

Is it irrefutable proof? Of course not,but it supports my claim.

I have no problem being called out to support what I say, it was just the way you responded. You could have been a little more tactful and diplomatic in your reply,instead of coming across in a negative light!

Nope, I said support. Not a bunch of names thrown out.

I've given you anecdotal evidence/case files there for you research on your own time.You should find enough empirical and verifiable reports from reputable sources that support what I've claimed.Then again,it's not irrefutable but supportive. Have a good weekend!

14 hours ago, Pjjr said:

I've given you anecdotal evidence/case files there for you research on your own time.You should find enough empirical and verifiable reports from reputable sources that support what I've claimed.Then again,it's not irrefutable but supportive. Have a good weekend!

You haven't even given me one case. You've given me names, few of which support your original statement "All the governmental agencies know there are other sentinent beings in the universe visiting our planet". Obviously you haven't done your own research. 

Edited by Rlyeh

Pjjr, Rlyeh,

Which part of "back on topic" are you struggling with?

From the forum rules:

3j. Thread derailment: Do not derail or 'hijack' threads with posts that are either off-topic or designed to draw attention away from what is being discussed.

6a. Compliance: You agree to co-operate with the requests of our site staff should you be asked to stop doing something that they deem to be disruptive, inappropriate or in violation of the terms of service.

If you wish to discuss UFOs, aliens and cover ups please do some in the appropriate section of the site.

Thank you.

• Like 1

To me, the intriguing part is, what is causing the plumes. I read it could be from Jupiters magnetic field, or friction from the ice below. But they are sporadic when they do plume also, adding to the mystery. Nonetheless, great science at work here studying Europa.

Edited by South Alabam

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Europa sure is sounding more and more interesting.

Just looking back at your previous comment about Mars.  Certain aspects I tend to agree with you about.  NASA has large resources put into Mars exploration.  If I recall the Rover missions take about a decade from planning to being in operation on the surface.  If Elon Musk and all the other contenders really are successful in putting humans on the planet in the timescale they claim, how many more robotic missions are going to be value for money?

• Like 1