Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chaos in the Zodiac, But Don't Blame NASA

Claire.

NASA Didn’t Change Your Astrological Sign, Blame It on Earth's Wobbly Rotation

For at least the second time in just a few years, astrology fans all over the internet are freaking out over a shift in the starry skies. A NASA blog post for children that explains constellations and the zodiac recently made the rounds, leading some believe that the space agency has thrown the astrological calendar completely out of whack. But there’s no reason to blame NASA if your zodiac sign has shifted—it's the nature of the stars themselves.

Read more: Smthsonian

Additional information source: The Washington Post

• Like 3

I think there was a new sign introduced not long ago, Australopithecus or something like that, that apparently I come under. :unsure: 

• Like 1

typical ... this surfaces constantly , any astronomer that  actually knows anything about astrology, or any astrologer than knows anything about astonomy can easily explain this . 

But, as usual , ignorance and sensation trumps that  .

The science PR team must be hard pressed for ideas at the moment ?   I wonder if they ever heard about 'sidereal astrology' ?  That's  the astrology that everyone else uses - except for  western tropical astrologers .   Of course  scientists have long been under the delusion that tropical astology is somehow related to constellations and asterisms  ....... nope ,   sorry guys  ! 

2 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I think there was a new sign introduced not long ago, Australopithecus or something like that, that apparently I come under. :unsure: 

You are an ancient large hominid now ?   :blink:

Astrology is nothing but an entertainment form, so who cares what sign you're "born under"? It holds about as much relevance as a internet test that tells you what Hogwarts house you belong to.

I think mine's Nephilim.