Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to remain in your own astral body?

Summer08

I studied at the Academy of Human Sciences...
The teacher was a Yogi and a Psychologist if that makes people here happy, but I don't really need to validate myself here.
I'm simply asking a question and if you are unable to contribute towards a constructive answer, then so be it. There's no harm in stating that.

Above all... Harm ye none!

PS: Please note that at the time a person physically dies, the spirit does indeed leave the physical body.
I remiss and admit that my wording was grossly incorrect. I sincerely apologise for my neglect and the error. So in the name of correctness, I would like to correct this by stating that if that connection between the physical and spiritual bodies is severed, whilst a person is physically alive, then that person will physically die. That's just how it is, whether we like it or not.
Ever heard of the person who just 'died' of no apparent reason/cause? Sadly it does happen...  

To the lady that mentioned prayer...
Yes that has helped, along with reading my KJV.

Edited by Summer08
Correction of past post error. My apologies
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Summer08 said:

This post and topic can now be closed.

Cheers

There is no need to close it. I've read other posts in this site who had similar experiences to your experience. There must be someone you can talk to.

10 hours ago, Summer08 said:

I studied at the Academy of Human Sciences...
The teacher was a Yogi and a Psychologist if that makes people here happy, but I don't really need to validate myself here.
I'm simply asking a question and if you are unable to contribute towards a constructive answer, then so be it. There's no harm in stating that.

Above all... Harm ye none!

PS: Please note that at the time a person physically dies, the spirit does indeed leave the physical body.
I remiss and admit that my wording was grossly incorrect. I sincerely apologise for my neglect and the error. So in the name of correctness, I would like to correct this by stating that if that connection between the physical and spiritual bodies is severed, whilst a person is physically alive, then that person will physically die. That's just how it is, whether we like it or not.
Ever heard of the person who just 'died' of no apparent reason/cause? Sadly it does happen...  

To the lady that mentioned prayer...
Yes that has helped, along with reading my KJV.

Summer08,

Much as I sympathize with both your loss and your suffering, 

you're being misguided has been detrimental to your thinking.

Too much negativity is destructive.  Prayerfully replace the

negative messages with healthful affirmations, and do insist

upon constructiveness.

We are won in 0:-) Christ.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

it has nothing to do with the OP, but I read somewhere that when in Astral projection, you can "possess" someone. While doing that you nee permission or not (not a good way) , but you always return to your original body when you wake up. 

But maybe nothing is true... I just read that and I actually have 0 experience in astral travel because it doesnt work with me :(

1 hour ago, Nic727 said:

Hi everyone,

it has nothing to do with the OP, but I read somewhere that when in Astral projection, you can "possess" someone. While doing that you nee permission or not (not a good way) , but you always return to your original body when you wake up. 

But maybe nothing is true... I just read that and I actually have 0 experience in astral travel because it doesnt work with me :(

Greetings, Nic727.  Until you've faith that you cannot be possessed against your will, that's probably for the best.  Start with lucid dreaming, by altering nightmares to your advantage.

Else, reflect on times when you might have already so traveled, e.g. in dreams where you were able to fly.  You might even recall some similar experience while you were awake.  Such an instance only recently occurred to me...

One of my earliest memories might have been an OOBE that goes back to the crib.  Able to hear the next door neighbor's children playing outside from a second story window, I wanted to be on the floor so that I could see what they were doing.  Next, certain that I never physically left my crib, my seeing the kids in vivid detail made a lasting impression on me. 

Altering nightmares to your advantage is very astute advice, I did this over a number of years and around half of my nightmares these days give way to lucidity or waking myself the hell up, I wrestle with my subconscious ''shadow'', it took a long ass time to recognize and measure this swine but I have rewarding skirmishes where I learn a lot and gain a lot, it used to be that I would merely be terrified and tormented but since I began fighting as I gained inner confidence, it is a lot easier to handle the dreamscape when it is more than just a surface.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought about something.

To know if it's real or just a dream, what about doing this?

When you are in the other person body, try to take this person cell phone and send yourself (the real you) an email or text message. When you wake up in your original body, check if you received something. If not, it's a dream, if yes, it's real.

That's it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2016 at 0:09 PM, Nic727 said:

Just thought about something.

To know if it's real or just a dream, what about doing this?

When you are in the other person body, try to take this person cell phone and send yourself (the real you) an email or text message. When you wake up in your original body, check if you received something. If not, it's a dream, if yes, it's real.

That's it!

That would kill the fantasy of it being real.

• Like 2

let lawd jebus save you as some have implied earlier.. puhleez.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A thought I would like to share:

A long time ago, before the Universe exploded, we were all the same person. It is not outside the realm of reason that we are able to briefly experience and remember bits of other peoples lives.

I have experienced dreams, and other's consciousness, however, I would rather listen to other people's stories.

A thought I would like to share:

A long time ago, before the Universe exploded, we were all the same person. It is not outside the realm of reason that we are able to briefly experience and remember bits of other peoples lives.

I have experienced dreams, and other's consciousness, however, I would rather listen to other people's stories.

• 4 weeks later...

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎26 at 8:00 AM, davros of skaro said:

That would kill the fantasy of it being real.

But someone should try...

When you are in "someone else body", are you not dead automatically since you are not in your own body?

2 hours ago, Nic727 said:

But someone should try...

When you are in "someone else body", are you not dead automatically since you are not in your own body?

No. You're just a body snatcher, or someone having a weird dream.