Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark of The Beast Your DNA Currency

Crunky

Your DNA will determine what you can buy and sell in the future. It will be a give and take system where they can take years from your life depending on what you purchase. Your food will contain nano particles, this will enable you to be a chip and scan your wrist for the items you purchase. We all know fast food, alcohol and cigarettes take years off of your life. But this is an evil system where talking about all they would need to do is take a blood sample from you go into the lab create a virus that's solely for your blood type. They will create a Patten in which you cannot afford, this video below explains it in great detail.

• Like 3

You mean you've managed to find a video to support your interesting theory this time? 

5 minutes ago, Crunky said:

this video below explains it in great detail.

yippee!  :sk

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Crunky said:

Your DNA will determine what you can buy and sell in the future. It will be a give and take system where they can take years from your life depending on what you purchase. Your food will contain nano particles, this will enable you to be a chip and scan your wrist for the items you purchase. We all know fast food, alcohol and cigarettes take years off of your life. But this is an evil system where talking about all they would need to do is take a blood sample from you go into the lab create a virus that's solely for your blood type. They will create a Patten in which you cannot afford, this video below explains it in great detail.

Who is 'they'?

• Like 4

WOW! That is a powerful video! In amongst the chaos there were some amazing truths told.

Any evidence or just another man rambling in front of a camera?

• Like 4

It very well could come down to fresh DNA being required in order to make large purchases in the future. With identity theft being what it is, those businesses that sell high ticket items might require DNA proof of identity before handing over their product. Even today ID theft can let criminals buy a house, or a car, or RV, or any of many very expensive things, and all they need is the right stolen numbers.

I do believe that eventually we'll have some kind of chip that we'll use to access money. They are already putting the chip into the debt/credit cards, with no option not to take the card. You still could do cash at this point, but some businesses don't do cash anymore, and you'd need to stop by the bank every once in a while to get more cash. Once banks are gone, and that could really happen, and once businesses stop taking cash, then we'll be forced to use the chip. At least if you want to participate in buying and selling of basically anything commercial. I'm going to fight against the "human" chip as long as I can. Not that I believe in that "sign of the beast" kind of thinking. I just don't want a chip in my hand..... Maybe I'll go with the cell phone version.....

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

24 seconds in and I'm at Nope already.

Stick with it .... let your hearing go 'out of focus' so to speak.

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

Stick with it .... let your hearing go 'out of focus' so to speak.

Nope. I've had enough of The Crunky Experience.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, supervike said:

Who is 'they'?

Probably some elite group of white people most likely?

69c1de891a324c344bfb0ca1468a26bd.jpg

• Like 6

I fear the day when cash is abolished. You will never see positive interest rates on deposits again.

• Like 1

This is a hilarious load of crock. I do think a bio-chip for purchases is likely, but more like a debit card that can't be stolen than some kind of insidious DNA-harvesting nonsense. I can't wait before I can do all of my transactions with a chip, I hate carrying cards around. 

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:49 PM, DieChecker said:

It very well could come down to fresh DNA being required in order to make large purchases in the future. With identity theft being what it is, those businesses that sell high ticket items might require DNA proof of identity before handing over their product. Even today ID theft can let criminals buy a house, or a car, or RV, or any of many very expensive things, and all they need is the right stolen numbers.

I do believe that eventually we'll have some kind of chip that we'll use to access money. They are already putting the chip into the debt/credit cards, with no option not to take the card. You still could do cash at this point, but some businesses don't do cash anymore, and you'd need to stop by the bank every once in a while to get more cash. Once banks are gone, and that could really happen, and once businesses stop taking cash, then we'll be forced to use the chip. At least if you want to participate in buying and selling of basically anything commercial. I'm going to fight against the "human" chip as long as I can. Not that I believe in that "sign of the beast" kind of thinking. I just don't want a chip in my hand..... Maybe I'll go with the cell phone version.....

Yep. That will be the end of me living in this society. I'll try to make it as long as I can. I will never have a chip implanted in or on my body. Never. 

• Like 1

I know it's probably silly, but I can't help being a little bit wary of all the ads regarding DNA. I can't help thinking that when people send it in to figure out what their heritage is that there's some huge database where all that info is being stored. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I know it's probably silly, but I can't help being a little bit wary of all the ads regarding DNA. I can't help thinking that when people send it in to figure out what their heritage is that there's some huge database where all that info is being stored. 

25 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Umm. Of course there is, that's how it works. You send in a sample, they match it against their huge database. 

What did you think they did? Wave a magic wand?

10 minutes ago, Abaddonire said:

Umm. Of course there is, that's how it works. You send in a sample, they match it against their huge database. 

What did you think they did? Wave a magic wand?

I do not need to speak for ChaosRose, but I believe what she meant was a huge database other than the one being used for the heritage site.

I think that a international data base for "as many as they can get" human DNA is currently in progress by the governments and police forces and to be honest, with the criminals and weirdos we have in the world today, I do not see this as a bad thing.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I do not need to speak for ChaosRose, but I believe what she meant was a huge database other than the one being used for the heritage site.

I think that a international data base for "as many as they can get" human DNA is currently in progress by the governments and police forces and to be honest, with the criminals and weirdos we have in the world today, I do not see this as a bad thing.  

Logically, it would make absolute sense to pool all of the data into one large overarching database, otherwise you would be dependant on the subset that your chosen provider happened to have at hand, which would be pretty dumb if you think about it.

Pay whatever dollars for a DNA test in one place. Result: no matches, try the guy down the street, he has a different database.

It would never work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abaddonire said:

Logically, it would make absolute sense to pool all of the data into one large overarching database, otherwise you would be dependant on the subset that your chosen provider happened to have at hand, which would be pretty dumb if you think about it.

Pay whatever dollars for a DNA test in one place. Result: no matches, try the guy down the street, he has a different database.

It would never work.

I agree, the only way it can work is by having all the DNA in one pool. But you got to get the DNA in the first place, many will give it, its the ones who do not want to because of their criminal activity who will not, but once it has been got, then it should be kept for future reference. 

Different databases are useless...unless the individual companies intend to sell the data on, this is scary and what could happen. Data protection will not stand a chance, they can not stop our details being sold on now, let alone if  individual companies start setting up their own databases for DNA.  This I think should never be allowed, because I would not trust them.

Suppose I had your DNA and a lab suitably equipped to exploit it to the full. What is it that you think I might be able to do? Read your mind? Track your movements? What?

Let me crystalise this further for you.

I have never set foot in my ex-wifes home. I pick up the kids at the end of the drive and go from there. We have a bucket of fun and I return them to the end of the drive.

I can guarantee you that although I have never set foot in the place, my DNA will be present inside that house. Hell, even hair samples as I am balding.

By the same token, my ex's DNA will be present in my place in the very same way even though she has never set foot across my threshold either.

DNA requires context.

23andme sell its costumers's DNA, along all their medical info. Researchers pay big bucks for the data. Ancestry is about to do the same.

Could the government pay 23andme access their cotumers database and compare with their own criminals database? Who knows...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

23andme sell its costumers's DNA, along all their medical info. Researchers pay big bucks for the data. Ancestry is about to do the same.

Could the government pay 23andme access their cotumers database and compare with their own criminals database? Who knows...

Who cares? What exactly is it that you think might be gleaned from your DNA? Your bank details? Your email address? Your internet activity? What?

At the very worst, all one could determine from a DNA sample is that a particular individual might be more likely to acquire some disease or other and perhaps some gross physical characteristics. For example, there are genes which, if expressed, mean that an individual has a higher likelyhood of some forms of cancer. Doesn't mean that they have it, or even that they will ever get it, just that they have a higher risk of getting it. Female breast cancer springs to mind, as my sister had it. There are DNA markers which indicate that a given woman may be at higher risk for it. That might be useful to know up front before it might happen, no?

As it happens, my sister had none of those markers and still got it. She works in an immunobiology lab, and gets exposed to all manner of pathogens in the course of her daily toil, hence cancer. So even if one's DNA indicates anything or nothing, the environment has a far larger influence.