Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things I would do rather than watch debates

OverSword

Okay, I'll start.

I would rather dress as a baby seal and jump into a tank full of killer whales than watch a presidential debate in 2016 B)

• Like 4

I'd rather bunk with Norman Bates than watch debates and there are few other bates that are way way much better.

• Like 4

I would rather dangle by the nipples from the top of the empire state building.

• Like 3

read about what other people would rather do than watch the debates

write about reading about what other people would rather do than watch the debates

read what i wrote about writing about reading about what other people would rather do than watch the debates

• Like 4

I would rather watch Trump and Hillary fist fight in a cage!

Watching two people b**** and complain about the other for a hour + nobody wins,we all lose...

• Like 3

i would rather write again about how i would rather read what i wrote about writing about reading about what other people would rather do than watch the debates

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're as optimistic as I am. 

You can't polish a turd,you just wind up with s*** on your hands...

• Like 4

I'd rather work toward a solution to the private banking cartel problem that underlies all the war machine bull**** that really hampers people's ability to live a free life.  I'd rather we address the military industrial complex and the corporate control exerted by the oligarchs who've co-opted our election and law making processes...

oh wait... no I wouldn't... I'd rather make tea, sit quietly and run the five element energetic path through my internal organs and purify my own personal sphere of influence.  Or get out the miniatures and tell stories with my son.  Or crack a few beers, light up a fatty and discuss the line of demarcation between me as an individual entity and the neighboring stars of our local system.

• Like 5

Spend a nice afternoon entertaining a dozen priests of Xipetotec serving them chili spiced hot chocolate drink all while they flay me alive, in tremendous agony, over a very long duration of time.

• Like 3

ack... 

I'll opt for making my own pasta, eating it in the nude, while listening to solfeggio harmonics on my dad's bose system... (thanks dad)

• Like 3

I would rather drink some scotch and watch a good war film and leave the frigging debates to the sheep who need to watch such rammle.

• Like 2

I would rather sleep with Hillary Clinton.......

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Sakari said:

I would rather sleep with Hillary Clinton.......

What if she made you an Indecent Proposal ... say ... a million bucks and Bill's keys to the 1967 Mustang Convertible ?

~

• Like 2

I'd rather shave my head, set myself on fire, be eaten by a bear and crapped off a cliff than watch a presidential debate of 2016.  

• Like 6