Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Negan's barbed wire bat was smashed on.....

Olate1

OK....Season 7 is upon us....who met up with Lucille...the barbed wired baseball bat of Negan.

My guess is Michonne....cause all of Rick's love interests always dies.

:unsure:

36 minutes ago, Olate1 said:

OK....Season 7 is upon us....who met up with Lucille...the barbed wired baseball bat of Negan.

My guess is Michonne....cause all of Rick's love interests always dies.

:unsure:

After making us wait on a cliff lol,it best be someone other than Glenn and more important than Abe...

52 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

After making us wait on a cliff lol,it best be someone other than Glenn and more important than Abe...

I can say with reasonable confidence that it was both Glenn and Abe. Apparently Glenn gets the bat and Abraham jumps in to stop Negan and gets killed. That's what I've heard from a pretty reliable source, anyway. That being said, I am still pretty interested to see as to how this season pans out.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I can say with reasonable confidence that it was both Glenn and Abe. Apparently Glenn gets the bat and Abraham jumps in to stop Negan and gets killed. That's what I've heard from a pretty reliable source, anyway. That being said, I am still pretty interested to see as to how this season pans out.

I can see you being correct,they would have a hard time just passing off Glen the way they do in the comic after the long wait...Made even harder after the Glen under the dumpster wait of last year!

A two'fer would be acceptable!

It's still one of my favorite shows,even if they do like to p*** fans off from time to time... :tu:

48 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

48 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I didn't know that there's a potential for a two'fer:huh:

OK, then....speaking of two'fers.....how about Lucille bumping heads with Maggie (she is prego)....get it ?:o

I will make a case for Abraham living! He doesn't survive the comics, but Robert Kirkman (the creator of the comics and executive producer) stated that he has always been curious to see how Abraham would have helped the group in this "total war" scenario. 

I really, really, really don't care. In fact, the whole 'who's dead' thing and the way TWD tried to make it the most talked about thing on the internet, purely for publicity, makes me not want to tune in to find out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I really, really, really don't care. In fact, the whole 'who's dead' thing and the way TWD tried to make it the most talked about thing on the internet, purely for publicity, makes me not want to tune in to find out.

I know how you feel.....that's why I don't watch the Kardashans:P

The real other question is do they jump right into the scene or do they do that terrible time jump tell the story backwards thing they did at the beginning of the first half of last season? I was ok with the cliffhanger but they'd better pick up right at the smashing.

On 9/28/2016 at 8:56 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Yea right. You're either tuning in or jumping right online to find out after it happens.

7 hours ago, F3SS said:

The real other question is do they jump right into the scene or do they do that terrible time jump tell the story backwards thing they did at the beginning of the first half of last season? I was ok with the cliffhanger but they'd better pick up right at the smashing.

Yea right. You're either tuning in or jumping right online to find out after it happens.

Nope. I don't care enough about any of the characters except Rick. And they'll never kill off Rick. I do also like Glenn, but if they now kill him off after the whole 'under the dumpster' scenario then they don't deserve to have anyone watch.

The truth is, it's really not that great a show. The writing is average and the story arcs are generic, barring a few exceptions. It's reached the stage where I watch it more out of habit than anything else. In fact, it's probably been that way since the boring season 2. When you compare it to actually great shows like The Wire or Ray Donovan, it's basically just a mediocre B Movie horror flick. Fun every now and then but something you could easily go without.

So no, I really don't care who dies.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

I'm going for the totally unexpected.

Negan, in a sudden and unexpected attack of guilt, beats himself to death with the bat... :unsure2:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

Negan, in a sudden and unexpected attack of guilt, beats himself to death with the bat... :unsure2:

Or....next season....we find out the bat was corked:P

8 hours ago, F3SS said:

I hate any backwards thing in movies or tv series.....like the star wars thingy.

53 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

*snip*

I know how you feel......but I'd rather watch TWD than the kardashans:)

3 minutes ago, Olate1 said:

I know how you feel......but I'd rather watch TWD than the kardashans:)

Yeah, 100%of the time. I'm a little ashamed, but I laughed a bit when I read today's headline about Kim being robbed in France.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Nope. I don't care enough about any of the characters except Rick. And they'll never kill off Rick. I do also like Glenn, but if they now kill him off after the whole 'under the dumpster' scenario then they don't deserve to have anyone watch.

The truth is, it's really not that great a show. The writing is average and the story arcs are generic, barring a few exceptions. It's reached the stage where I watch it more out of habit than anything else. In fact, it's probably been that way since the boring season 2. When you compare it to actually great shows like The Wire or Ray Donovan, it's basically just a mediocre B Movie horror flick. Fun every now and then but something you could easily go without.

See I thought the wire was boring. Good but not engaging though I called it quits quick on that show. Ray Donovan though, love it. Sadly I missed the most recent season.

10 hours ago, LV-426 said:

Hilarious twist.