Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what ghost do to make us react

Debbiedecker

Experiencing movement and sitting different areas of my bed sometimes pushed in charge sometimes vibration going on when I wake up both are alarming to wake up to is there others experience in this? :-)

Much of what you describe, the vibration, the sensation of movement in your bed, and of someone sitting on it, sound like sleep paralysis. If, however, any of that happens whilst you're awake, you might want to consider setting up a camera to document what might be going on.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Debbiedecker said:

Experiencing movement and sitting different areas of my bed sometimes pushed in charge sometimes vibration going on when I wake up both are alarming to wake up to is there others experience in this? :-)

Why does this look like a bot wrote it?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Why does this look like a bot wrote it?

Image result for bot meme

Seriously, though, maybe English or general grammar aren't her/his/it's first language.

First toss then turn then toss then sleep

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Clair said:

Much of what you describe, the vibration, the sensation of movement in your bed, and of someone sitting on it, sound like sleep paralysis. If, however, any of that happens whilst you're awake, you might want to consider setting up a camera to document what might be going on.

it's been one I'vIt's been when I'm awake plenty of times I'll sit up in bed and look around at my bed

20 minutes ago, Debbiedecker said:

it's been one I'vIt's been when I'm awake plenty of times I'll sit up in bed and look around at my bed

Most likely you were asleep "Felt" the sensations and then awoke, sitting up and looking around. Sleep paralysis or just odd sensations during your sleep, it happens to me at times too.

Everyone worries that every little thing or 'bump' in the night is paranormal it seems. Honestly, i think it will be a very rare ocassion that a certain type activity could be possibly paranormal.

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 2

Springs are a complex energy system. They could be communicating as antenna's. I've heard this question asked before on a different forum and there were a lot more people like you. The gravity of your weight could be twitching the springs. Maybe the sensation is in your body like other unexplained hallucinations that seem to have identity.