Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What am i seeing

Gabbymr

18 minutes ago, Tanya G said:

Well done Xenofish,  I applaud the effort you put into Dissecting the reply posts I put up for Gabbyr.  As I said to you, one day you will understand.

I do understand which is why I can dissect your post. 

I never once stated I was psychic by the way. There is a difference between being psychic and being spiritual.

Yeah, with one you claim 'powers' the other is all about finding an emotional need to exist.

The only one feeling special here is you Xenofish. 

I'm not special there are probably a million other people on the planet who could do what I do.

Until you can prove there is no such thing as being able to see hear and feel, then everything you say can also be seen as fake.

Do you realize how many claims are in fact a produce of mental instability or illness? 

I know what ive been through over the years, and have no desire to share them with you.

I didn't ask about your experience and honestly don't care.

If you didn't believe then why are you here? 10k post replies shows you are drawn to this forum

Big picture FORUM. 

, cant get away from it. what are you yourself searching for xenofish, why not start a thread of your own about *skeptism of spirituality, how to prove it dosnt exist.

I've started plenty of threads and debunk of ton of claims. I'm looking for at least a few ration thoughts in a sea of fantasy. 

At least I'm giving positive feedback, and not the negative you give. you read too many books,

So having a tuned up and functional brain is a bad thing? I guess it takes a special type to give into nonsense. As for you condescending 'feedback' you've achieved nothing.

how about next time explaining everything in your own real llife story of things you faced and went through.thats where the truth lies

Lady, I've taken apart every paranormal event in my life and seen that it's all in my head. Just a figment of the imagination fueled by desire. 

so much rage anger sarcasm an negativeness flow from you xenofish,  *Lady, I've taken apart every paranormal event in my life and seen that it's all in my head. Just a figment of the imagination fueled by desire. *   

I wish you all the best  :)  you've made your point, I'm sitting here smiling if only you knew why.. hugzz

42 minutes ago, Tanya G said:

so much rage anger sarcasm an negativeness flow from you xenofish, 

This claim about me is just you projecting. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2016 at 10:34 PM, Tanya G said:

if you dont like whats being written then dont read it. that simple really.

Now that's gotta be quote of the week...

It's so deep, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, especially the concept of being able to not like something before you read it....

:blink:

That truly is special.

Have you heard about hypnagogia?

Hypnagogia is the experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep: the hypnagogic state of consciousness, during the onset of sleep. Mental phenomena that occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include lucid thought, lucid dreaming, hallucinations, and sleep paralysis.

I suffer from it. it is not fun to have, I have had many experiences that ranged from waking up paralyzed, seeing monsters/aliens/demons/ghosts/people, hearing conversations/noises/calling my name, to sleep walking down the hall.

There are triggers that can cause you to partially wake up.

1. Certain drugs/medication.

2. Blue light or alarm light.

3. Being on the cell phone before sleep/

4. Watching TV/Computer before going to sleep.

5. Not having scheduled routine sleep.

6. Poor diet such as drinking high caffeinated, sugar and fatty foods/drinks.

7. High stress and anxiety.

8. High paranoia.

9. Obsesses over something scary.

10. Noises from the environment such as neighbours, trains, vehicles, animals that cause you to wake up.

There are ways to reduce these attacks by limiting use of technology/food/drink before bed. Make sure you sleep at a schedule time for at least 8 hours every day. Try and relax before bed, read a book or just lay down and try and clear your mind.