Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sharing a few photos

Debbiedecker

Here I took a picture an here I took a picture in my own yard where on a few Acres and I happened to notice in my picture what look like lady Spirit ver lady Spirit very I don't know what she is check it out.

IMG_20160928_095012.jpg

• Like 2

Little Green Men more like ... :yes:

Nice catch ... most likely a trick on the eyes though ... or camera in this case ...

~

• Like 1

Why is there such a strong green tint to the photo? Was the film damaged in some way?

• Like 1

There does seem to be a tiny human-shape in the weeds, but what's with the green tint?

5 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

What camera are you using for your photos?

220px-Studijskifotoaparat.jpeg

Oh come now Kurz, don't be rude. Perfectly fine to ask what the camera is, but it's pretty impolite to put up that photo.

But that does indeed beg the question.. Debbie, what camera did you use for this?

• Like 2

On 9/28/2016 at 6:58 AM, Debbiedecker said:

Here I took a picture an here I took a picture in my own yard where on a few Acres and I happened to notice in my picture what look like lady Spirit ver lady Spirit very I don't know what she is check it out.

Why do you think it's even female?

I see a figure as well but that can be attributed to Pareidolia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

• Like 2