Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would You Buy This Famously Haunted Victorian

rashore

Update, September 12, 2016: The S.K. Pierce mansion was sold in July 2015 to Robert Conti, of Manalapan, New Jersey, according to ABC News, and he has big (scary) plans for the supposedly haunted Victorian mansion. Conti, a periodontist who also runs a "traveling haunted circus" is planning to restore the house and open it to the public for historic ghost tours next year; he is also considering a plan for allowing guests to stay overnight. "I didn't really come into this believing in ghosts, but the minute I walked into this house, I was overwhelmed and had to excuse myself and get a piece of candy because I thought I was going to pass out," Conti told reporters. "But maybe that was just me psyching myself out."

Original, April 17, 2015: This stunning Victorian home for sale in Gardner, Massachusetts has a lot going for it: intricate woodwork, original details including windows, doorknobs, and marble fireplaces, a stately grand staircase, and a classic Mansard roof. Its less desirable features include the possibility of a few ghostly residents.

http://www.countryliving.com/real-estate/news/a35307/would-you-buy-this-famously-haunted-victorian-mansion/

ABC News article: https://gma.yahoo.com/homeowner-turn-haunted-mansion-scary-attraction-165405337--abc-news-house-and-home.html#

• Like 3

If they're hiring I'm there ...

~ :yes: Yes indeed ...

• Like 1

well, apparently i won't buy it, because someone already did! way to get my hopes up and then dash them, country living.

• Like 2