Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia debuts 'Son of Satan' ICBM

seeder

Russia Set to Debut Powerful 'Son of Satan' ICBM

The new 'Sarmat' missile will replace the SS-18 'Satan' and will carry at least 15 thermonuclear warheads

Test firing of ‘Sarmat,’ a new intercontinental ballistic missile first-stage engine (ICBM), which will enter service in the early 2020s, has just finished in Russia. The weapons’ tactical and technical characteristics are classified as “top secret”. We are talking about information that we were able to obtain from the developers and from what we found out from our conversations with the military experts.

I stress that currently we are conducting engineering and developing work on the missile, and by the time we adopt it, it will undergo a number of modifications and changes.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/new-russian-sarmat-icbm-will-be-son-satan/ri16584

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, seeder said:

Vlad's little PR program is right on schedule, I see.    My fav was the "secret" experimental sub/nuclear mine that was on an easel in plain view of news cameras.  It's kind of a cool concept.  Thoroughly 21st century.  It's a drone submarine that does not carry nukes, it IS the nuke.  Use GPS to guide it onto the bottom in a US harbor and....BOOM.  No warning whatever.  It sounds scary but in truth I don't worry near as much about Vlad Vladimirovich as I do the Islamist nut jobs in the M.E.  I think the globe IS going to suffer a general nuke war at some point future but there is ZERO anyone can do to stop it so there's just no need to worry over it.  Meanwhile, stop the Progressives and save what time we have left :w00t::gun:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, and then said:

Vlad's little PR program is right on schedule, I see.    My fav was the "secret" experimental sub/nuclear mine that was on an easel in plain view of news cameras.  It's kind of a cool concept.  Thoroughly 21st century.  It's a drone submarine that does not carry nukes, it IS the nuke.  Use GPS to guide it onto the bottom in a US harbor and....BOOM.  No warning whatever.  It sounds scary but in truth I don't worry near as much about Vlad Vladimirovich as I do the Islamist nut jobs in the M.E.  I think the globe IS going to suffer a general nuke war at some point future but there is ZERO anyone can do to stop it so there's just no need to worry over it.  Meanwhile, stop the Progressives and save what time we have left :w00t::gun:

Dont forget its called the SON of Satan...... which means....they ALREADY have the SATAN

The new 'Sarmat' missile will replace the SS-18 'Satan'

The WIFE of Satan hasnt been invented yet....but when it has....there will be chaos. Especially if she has her period! :devil:

• Like 3

If there's one thing the Scythians were known for, it was being NOT the gentle types ;)  Since they are the forbears of the modern Russian I guess Vlad comes by his temperament honestly.  If he miscalculated and the poker game turned nuclear I'd be far more inclined to credit Obama with the destruction because he has set the chess board by being spineless in a power relationship where even the perception of fear, vulnerability or weakness cannot be countenanced.  Don't misunderstand, I think anyone who would actually use one of those things for gain, rather than the preservation of life, will be the ultimate evil doer on the planet

I pray never to see nuke war between two serious, evenly matched  countries....or any countries for that matter.... Im in UK, as Europe would receive fallout from Russia, so would we, for those in the US... the same thing would happen....2 superpowers trying to kill each other with nukes.... kills the whole world...

and for what? One stubborn but proud country... and another country who wants to police the world...

all the grass gone, all the birds, wildlife, waters tainted and dying...dead humans everywhere, black and rotting...the weather in chaos, acid rains... and for many years too. for those that managed at first, theyd have a deadly world.... contaminated....no food, no water....nowhere to go.....

No. we should do what we can to avoid that...everyones life is on the line if not...

• Like 1

It was pretty obvious that NATO was wasting billions constructing a missile shield across Eastern Europe. Anti anti-missile technology combined with more MIRVs per warhead is always going to beat a missile shield (and at a fraction of the cost). If we antagonise the Russia's too much and we have a cold winter they might cut the gas off.

• Like 1