Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Jesus came in like a lion the first time

Dj Taxiarch

Do you think the world today would be different if so how? Feel free to let me hear some of your feedback on it thanks.

Since his entire message was about following another way than mankind had tried for our entire existence, I cannot imagine he would have long been noticed by being the same as everyone else.

• Like 2

Yeah I don't care. It's a hypothetical situation that didn't happen, as in he didn't exist or did exist and his person was exaggerated. Regardless, I expect this to devolve into a flame war by page 3 tops.

• Like 2

How do you define "came like a lion"?

• Like 1

Maybe I should get a degree from::: The Church no the Institute Of Hypothetical Phantasmagoria  .... lord knows there's no shortage of those out there "Look at ME! see ME! I've 3 PhD's" yeah but from where? oh that's not important.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

Are we talking like a warlord or something? I mean, is this 'new jesus' supposed to become king by taking over everything he came across? No wait that sounds like something else, something that got me a week vacation from here. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

i'll try lol they say he came here as lamb but he is the Lion so why not as Lion 

23 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah I don't care. It's a hypothetical situation that didn't happen, as in he didn't exist or did exist and his person was exaggerated. Regardless, I expect this to devolve into a flame war by page 3 tops.

lol no way I hope not, its just a thought from my psychotic mind I figure I would share

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Are we talking like a warlord or something? I mean, is this 'new jesus' supposed to become king by taking over everything he came across? No wait that sounds like something else, something that got me a week vacation from here. 

well actually that's what I want to know

You want to know what I want to understand? I want to understand why people have a codependent relationship with an idea. Does the idea of Jesus and god fill some emotional void within you. We can talk all day about Jesus coming as a lion and I'm expecting two members of this forum to show up eventually to really grind that anti-christ axe. I wonder who will be first?

Just now, Dj Taxiarch said:

well actually that's what I want to know

If you believe in reincarnation then yeah, he came as a lion as part of another religion from the same area. That is if you believe in that nonsense.

• Like 1

You sure have a way with words, I wish I could be so poetic " show up eventually to really grind that anti-christ axe "

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

show up eventually to really grind that anti-christ axe

"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

You sure have a way with words, I wish I could be so poetic " show up eventually to really grind that anti-christ axe "

Don't ask me how I do, because I don't even know how I do it. It just rolls out of my dyslexic brain. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You want to know what I want to understand? I want to understand why people have a codependent relationship with an idea. Does the idea of Jesus and god fill some emotional void within you. We can talk all day about Jesus coming as a lion and I'm expecting two members of this forum to show up eventually to really grind that anti-christ axe. I wonder who will be first?

If you believe in reincarnation then yeah, he came as a lion as part of another religion from the same area. That is if you believe in that nonsense.

you lost me but you will alright tho its all good :rofl:

1 minute ago, MWoo7 said:

Well you should write and do your own publishing god some of that is striking and then it hits you ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS !

I can't plan it, it just happens. Like diarrhea after taco bell.:blink:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

striking and then it hits you """"I can't plan it, it just happens. Like diarrhea after taco bell.""""  see there it is again, should publish dude.

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS !

2 hours ago, Dj Taxiarch said:

Do you think the world today would be different if so how? Feel free to let me hear some of your feedback on it thanks.

all these churches with a lion on the cross over the altar ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

I am not game to post the gif of THAT ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dj Taxiarch said:

i'll try lol they say he came here as lamb but he is the Lion so why not as Lion 

I thought he was the shepherd and we are the sheep ?   :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Oh, I get it .......   religion went in , you digested it, and the results just spontaneously  .... flow out     :) 

• Like 1

Didn't Hitler want a new religion based on strength and might is right? That would have been lion-like. I think not a good idea.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

Didn't Hitler want a new religion based on strength and might is right? That would have been lion-like. I think not a good idea.

Sadly we would have the crime rate and chaos as bad mutha****as would get owned right on the spot as for me the world sucks just get high until you can't get high anymore put me Silent Hill and I'll be happy to stay

3 hours ago, back to earth said:

I thought he was the shepherd and we are the sheep ?   :huh:

He IS the shepherd.  The sheep have to choose to be his.  If I understand the OP all he's asking is what would have happened if, instead of Jesus the Christ coming as the meek and peaceful teacher and sacrifice that he did, he had instead made his first appearance as the "Lion of the tribe of Judah" - another of his titles.  It's an interesting question I guess but as I said, the thing that made him memorable and worthy to be emulated was his desire for mankind to love each other and God.  There was going to be a second coming, after all.  Those who expect a meek, gentle soul again are going to be surprised and shocked to see how he answers those who have abused and killed his chosen as well as spit on his name.  

• Like 1