Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Jesus came in like a lion the first time

Dj Taxiarch

Well, he urged people to change and become like little children, so I don't see anything lionine in that. That would have been a whole different show.

• Like 1

Was up letting the cat in, then out, then in, now out ... thought to check email whatever, ran across this, hahaha this bit killed me *lol* now I'm born again.

4 hours ago, back to earth said:
6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I can't plan it, it just happens. Like diarrhea after taco bell.:blink:

Oh, I get it .......   religion went in , you digested it, and the results just spontaneously  .... flow out     :) 

8 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Was up letting the cat in, then out, then in, now out ... 

Don't like cat flaps ?

• Like 1

Apparently Jesus is going to come like a thief in the night.. In America he might get shot.

Jesus was born a man and died a God. He wasn't Christ or the son of god untill later in his life. It feels if he was real that he had a brain disorder that lead to a great idea to captivate the masses. In the end the story of Jesus and the bible has produced many positives while also many negatives that lead to many deaths over the years. While I think the planet wouldnt be the same without it and I feel most today should understand that most countries today that are well off where either Catholic or christians in thier beginnings or at some point in thier history.

Edited by FTWind

30 minutes ago, FTWind said:

Jesus was born a man and died a God. He wasn't Christ or the son of god untill later in his life. It feels if he was real that he had a brain disorder that lead to a great idea to captivate the masses. In the end the story of Jesus and the bible has produced many positives while also many negatives that lead to many deaths over the years. While I think the planet wouldnt be the same without it and I feel most today should understand that most countries today that are well off where either Catholic or christians in thier beginnings or at some point in thier history.

Have you ever pondered the possibility that he might actually be who he said he was?  I'm just curious.  It seems that many people today grow up assuming that Jesus is either myth or at best, a man who had a different message.  Being a believer in his Godhood, I look forward to the promise of his coming again.  Unfortunately, the scripture is pretty clear that when he returns he is going to do so at a time when, if he delayed ANY longer, "no flesh would be saved".  Those are his words. If he was just a deluded or mentally ill man then he touched something deep in the psyche of humanity.  If he IS who he said he was then the other things written about him are true and that means he definitely will be returning as a "Lion".  Most folks don't even know he is described as a warrior in that day.  I guess people today are more comfortable with the myth.  Myths can be easily forgotten and don't require a person to face themselves and what they believe. When people hear me say I look forward to his return they assume I WANT that chaos, pain and death for humanity.  I want nothing of the sort.  

14 minutes ago, and then said:

Have you ever pondered the possibility that he might actually be who he said he was?  I'm just curious.  It seems that many people today grow up assuming that Jesus is either myth or at best, a man who had a different message.  Being a believer in his Godhood, I look forward to the promise of his coming again.  Unfortunately, the scripture is pretty clear that when he returns he is going to do so at a time when, if he delayed ANY longer, "no flesh would be saved".  Those are his words. If he was just a deluded or mentally ill man then he touched something deep in the psyche of humanity.  If he IS who he said he was then the other things written about him are true and that means he definitely will be returning as a "Lion".  Most folks don't even know he is described as a warrior in that day.  I guess people today are more comfortable with the myth.  Myths can be easily forgotten and don't require a person to face themselves and what they believe. When people hear me say I look forward to his return they assume I WANT that chaos, pain and death for humanity.  I want nothing of the sort.  

Good feedback, I started this topic to hear different opinionated feedback on what scripture describes of his first arrival. It says he was slaughter like a lamb, which he did willingly. I can't help but wonder would the outcome still be same or not. Would he still have gone through the astrocytes crucifixion? Or would he pretty much be Jesus in his glory the whole time from his birth to his resurrection? Better yet would he had gone through the temptations in the desert with Satan?  Would he just have his Angels pretty much be straight 8 executioners on site 100 percent visible to man which I'm cool with LOL?

10 hours ago, and then said:

While I try to live in the more scientific part of the world I feel that Jesus was apoint in evolution . He was an idea that changed the world for the better. Wether he was a god or not. What the bible says of his return I think he will come as a man and realize his true self and have a new idea that will captivate the masses one that uses science to explain the universe and turn the supernatural stories in the bible in to believable ones.This is just  a thought. What I dont believe in is a supernatural being changing things at will. One that descends from the heavens. We humans need a new idea right about now,one that unites all man, or we will end ourselves.

Edited by FTWind

11 hours ago, FTWind said:

Huh ?   What about ... oooohhh  .... (picks one at random  )      .... Iran ? 

10 hours ago, and then said:

.... . If he was just a deluded or mentally ill man then he touched something deep in the psyche of humanity.....  

That could suggest something about the deep psyche of humanity .   Look at the whole egregore of the collective human psyche ........ nut job !  

28 minutes ago, FTWind said:

While I try to live in the more scientific part of the world I feel that Jesus was apoint in evolution . He was an idea that changed the world for the better. Wether he was a god or not. What the bible says of his return I think he will come as a man and realize his true self and have a new idea that will captivate the masses one that uses science to explain the universe and turn the supernatural stories in the bible in to believable ones.This is just  a thought. What I dont believe in is a supernatural being changing things at will. One that descends from the heavens. We humans need a new idea right about now,one that unites all man, or we will end ourselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'u'lláh

• Like 1