Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' picked up on live eagle nest webcam

UM-Bot

The Lower Peninsula? Nope, BF only lives in the Upper Peninsula. This is just some guy out scouting for a deer stand.

• Like 4

I was hoping the eagles would fly in to feed their chicks and I think it was a man wandering around under the tree 

• Like 3

Looks like a body in hunting jacket to me. When does the hunting season start up there?

If that was a dude I think he's had a few beers already, judging by the gate.

Some dude just woken up and found himself in wilderness, and still somewhat drunk from a costume party the night before. :D

Is it truffle hunting season yet? Could just be a guy looking at the ground for mushrooms. If so, then you'd not necessarily see a face.

• Like 2

I'd love to see some good image analysis of this video. We also can't rule out that the person in question knew the camera was there and is purposely hoaxing us.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The Lower Peninsula? Nope, BF only lives in the Upper Peninsula. This is just some guy out scouting for a deer stand.

not only does bigfoot live in the UP, i'm pretty sure he works at the shopko. nice guy, really.

• Like 6

Why dosent anyone believe in this elusive creature. We have such great footage. Only if they wouldn't spontaneously combust upon death(cause of most forest fires), then maybe people would believe more.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Beulah is pretty far north in the UP. It's on the lake pretty much east of Traverse City.  And it is in BF's range, lol.

But a couple things I noted about the video. You can hear the birds shrieking the whole time, but you can't hear whatever it is walking through the woods. Maybe someone being stealthy, the microphone is only oh so sensitive, or a combo of both.

I noticed that the camera moved in this video. I figured an eagle cam might positioned so that wind might account for that. And I quickly scanned through a handful of the other Carbon TV eagle cam videos- all of them are the same- same camera position, never moving. Only this BF video has an angle change and the camera moves.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

See what actually researching these things result in? That's enough for me rashore, good job.

Had to add... Watched a bit more, the eagles nest is actually pretty interesting. Anywho, pretty much all you year in all of them is the birds and sometimes a bit of wind noise. Didn't notice anything of the ground. But it might be moot to wonder why there wasn't any noise from the person walking, the mike might just be nest sensitive.

And really, one of our better learned photo folks should probably give a better analysis to back up what I noticed too. Just to be sure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

I was hoping the eagles would fly in to feed their chicks and I think it was a man wandering around under the tree 

i was hoping the eagles would attack the bigfoot and we'd have a japanese style monster fight.............alas it wasn't to be

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rashore said:

Beulah is pretty far north in the UP. It's on the lake pretty much east of Traverse City.  And it is in BF's range, lol.

wait, what? traverse city is still the lower. i used to live in the keweenaw; that's far north in the UP.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rashore said:

Both Beulah and Traverse City are in the Lower Peninsula. I'm guessing you meant to type LP, not UP. :tu:

• Like 1