Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tech giants team up to form AI ethics board

UM-Bot

I can only hope that Emperor Calculon's vast Machine Mind will approve of their findings before the next fertility suppression season for all things made of flesh.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 1

All offence intended but tech companies setting up the protocols that Ai will use is like a mass murderer being allowed to teach classes on how to murder without a conscience. 

I think that if we truly get Ai right, Ai will be teaching us not the other way around. 

• Like 1

The key is never to rely on AI in the first place ....

~

• Like 2

Sorry Fish ... Arnie says NO ... well maybe if the offer is right ...

~

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger going to follow up his appearance in Terminator: Genisys by reprising his iconic role yet again for the film’s expected sixth installment? Well, the actor has has now confirmed that he will indeed be back.

~
ka - chink

~

• Like 3

doh,,,, worrying about AI? seeder has the answer...

plug-socket.jpg

When all the brightest minds come together out of fear for our future, it's probably wise to listen. Us layman can laugh and joke about the

Edit to add--

How do I delete posts? This one posted twice and only posted half the sentence. Not that it matters cause I don't remember wtf I was talking about

Edited by Dark_Grey

When all the brightest minds come together out of fear for our future, it's probably wise to listen. Us layman can laugh and joke about the

You all should look up what Boston Dynamics have been testing.They've made four legged robots that can run and climb hills, and now have made one that can carry boxes.The four legged ones are kind of freaky.You can find Youtube vids in them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pjjr said:

You all should look up what Boston Dynamics have been testing.They've made four legged robots that can run and climb hills, and now have made one that can carry boxes.The four legged ones are kind of freaky.You can find Youtube vids in them.

Indeed, they have been posted many times