Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd looking

Debbiedecker

I've done nothing to this photo and what I noticed was th was the with some Shadows on my door when I was in my room alone and what I'm seeing on th and what I'm seeing on that there could be nothing but it sure looks strange.

IMG_20160810_045156.jpg

If I'm looking at the right thing, there's sort of a head-shaped shadow atop of a sort of torso-shaped shaped shadow, but that's pretty much it.  Considering that there aren't corresponding limb or leg shadows, or even a lower half to the torso, I'm leaning towards this just being the mind playing with patterns.  It would be, after all, kind of pointless to think of something as a possible human-like figure, if all you have to go on is two slightly humanish looking outline blobs.

• Like 1

*snip*

Edited by rashore
rule 5b

Would you be so kind as to circle what it is you find so odd? Aside from some paredoilia in the sheets and pillow there, I don't see anything particularly odd.

I would just get a better camera! 

Seriously, it is nearly impossible to see anything in that.  What did you use?

And out of interest, what prompted you to take the picture?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Essan said:

I would just get a better camera! 

Seriously, it is nearly impossible to see anything in that.  What did you use?

And out of interest, what prompted you to take the picture?

Its not the cam, its the modus operandi of the OP. Google her and you will find tons of such images that look like taken with a potao and/or are processed to death to look like "paranormal".

• Like 2

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

There's even a YouTube channel.

Its Horror!

• Like 1

I ran the pic through some of my super secret software. Ladies and gentlemen, we've found Harambe

DEXATI20161001232656.jpeg

• Like 2

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 0:28 AM, Debbiedecker said:

...could be nothing..

Yes, and by default, it is.  I, like all other respondents, don't really see anything.

Debbie, several days ago you were asked on other threads, eg here, to post (links to) original images...  I take it that you won't be doing that?  It would be polite to at least say 'no' on that other thread..  In this case, getting access to the original is probably not going to help given that we can't see the issue, but on the other threads it appears some post-processing was involved, which is why you were asked...

• Like 1