Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luke Cage

ExpandMyMind

I managed the first 7 episodes yesterday and I have to say that I prefer it to Daredevil or Jessica Jones. Cage's level of morality is a breath of fresh air. Awesome hero and awesome show.

I'm meaning to watch it soon. Used to read Power Man and Iron Fist comic when I was a kid. Looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders also.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'm meaning to watch it soon. Used to read Power Man and Iron Fist comic when I was a kid. Looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders also.

1 think you'll like it. And a few episodes in there's a really funny shout-out to the old comics.

I already heard it has police officer Misty Knight in it. She's one of the original characters from the comic.

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I already heard it has police officer Misty Knight in it. She's one of the original characters from the comic.

I don't know her from the comics, but she's great in it. Gorgeous, strong willed and the actress who plays her is really talented.

Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_50th_Issue_cover

Misty is the lady (just a head) on the lower right side.

• Like 2

My very first tattoo was the Iron Fist logo ... self done when I was about 15 years old :yes:

~

• Like 2

I think the full expletive was "Holy Christmas!", and was shorted to "Christmas!" quite often. :D

I'd find it extremely funny if this NetFlix Luke Cage would shout "Christmas!" every once in a while.:tu:

Edited by DieChecker

He now says "sweet Christmas" and still hates proper cursing. :D

• Like 1

On 10/1/2016 at 8:13 AM, DieChecker said:

Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_50th_Issue_cover

Misty is the lady (just a head) on the lower right side.

I have that comic. Watched the first one. If it even nears what Daredevil is, it's gonna be epic. Can't wait to see Iron Fist.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

I have that comic. Watched the first one. If it even nears what Daredevil is, it's gonna be epic. Can't wait to see Iron Fist.

Episode 4... Origin story. He even has the head band and the arm cuffs, and a little later, the golden shirt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Episode 4... Origin story. He even has the head band and the arm cuffs, and a little later, the golden shirt.

"You look like a damn fool" :D

• Like 1