Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intuition

monaco

Hi everyone!

I'm new here just registered like 5 minutes ago... The reason I'm here because I have no explanation what's happening to me and I taught on a forum like this, maybe someone can help me...
A little about me . I'm a 27 yo male living in the UK working in an office full time. I have a gorgeous bride and we have plenty of plans for the future!  I love yoga philosophy and the Vedas. I'm not religious however I believe in god... I think I'm a kind person who tries to make everyone smile.

What's happening to me?

So I discovered that I can feel that someone who I'm waiting for is nearby... first I thought it's just a coincidence but it wasn't... first I discovered it when I was waiting for the pizza delivery guy :):):) haha I know it's silly... But Every time I ordered I could feel that the delivery is here way before he could buzz my door... and then It was with my friend who I was waiting for... I was expecting him to come over. He was on his way but it took way too much time... He didn't reply to my texts at all.  I was sitting on my couch and taught came up in my mind like "What if he is standing outside at the gate and tries to reach me" So I went out and he was there with his phone is his hand :) I was laughing at myself that this is unbelievable :) 
So it's still happening to me mostly with parcels and deliveries :D:D:D But I'm wondering if I could expand this skill somehow. Or if it is a skill at all, how can I practice it to be more accurate?
Maybe someone here experienced something similar?

Thank you for your kind help and for your answers!

Bye

Monaco

I can do this kind of thing as well. I don't know if it's so much paranormal as being able to judge how long it's likely going take for certain people to arrive. I've gotten better at doing this as I've aged. My children (who are your age) think it's some kind of 'special power' as well. However, I'm not convinced that it's not something more along the line of sub-consciously hearing the cars and delivery trucks coming down the street.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I think your subconscious was counting down to the estimated arrival time. 

This has been proven, quite a while back I remember seeing a paper on our internal clock system..

Wish I could find it!! Turned out, sub consciously we even track how many steps we've taken!

I think its an amazing aspect of our brains capabilities!

• Like 3

Yes, l agree with everyone, but....:blink:

I have quite a few of these sorts of occurrences, some cannot be put down to your subconscious.

Latest example was when l went to the local shopping centre, and while parking my car l had a weird feeling come over me, like some terrorists where storming the centre, (thankfully it wasn't that). Some guy that was taking a survey did come up to me while l was locking the car, but that seemed harmless enough, but later on when l came back the drivers door was open, well the lock was up, with the door closed and the key hole showed signs of tampering.

I did check the door several times before leaving so it wasn't me, and got a steering wheel lock, since my car is one of the top stolen cars in AU.

Your higher self has access to the future as well as other things, so it is fairly easy to tap into.

Unfortunately it is a b*** for Lotto results, sigh!B)