Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSM Work For Hillary

Paranormal Panther

It's blatantly obvious that the MSM work for Hillary. Watch the NBC news, at 6:30, for a week if you doubt me. They avoid and ignore Clinton's mistakes and problems while they air constant hit pieces on Trump when he does and says relatively minor things. Can our system survive when most mainstream journalism is political propaganda?

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's blatantly obvious that the MSM work for Hillary. Watch the NBC news, at 6:30, for a week if you doubt me. They avoid and ignore Clinton's mistakes and problems while they air constant hit pieces on Trump when he does and says relatively minor things. Can our system survive when most mainstream journalism is political propaganda?

It's ok, the public can see through all of that...well, at least anybody that's reasonable.

• Like 4

Its so obvious they are for Hillary and against Trump.  You would have to be deaf and blind not to see it.  They can't even be fair when moderating a debate.  If you want to call what Holt did moderating.  I hope people remember that Holt was wrong on stop and frisk being declared unconstitutional, which it should be.  He should have fact checked himself and Hillary.  But that is the way they operate make anything Trump says out to be a lie and make a big deal out of every little thing he has done. 

• Like 5

This beauty queen Hillary is so proud of once had sex live on television, threatened a judge, she sounds disgusting to me.  The only reason Trump said anything to her about her weight was she gained a ton of weight after winning the title and she could have been replaced but Trump didn't, he gave her the chance to lose it first.  Trump denies calling her Miss Piggy or Miss Housekeeping but of course msm won't be reporting that but he does admit to calling her eating machine. 

Apparently the Clinton campaign have been coaching her to attack Trump. 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/30/fact-check-five-things-to-know-alicia-machado/

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ashotep said:

This beauty queen Hillary is so proud of once had sex live on television, threatened a judge, she sounds disgusting to me.  The only reason Trump said anything to her about her weight was she gained a ton of weight after winning the title and she could have been replaced but Trump didn't, he gave her the chance to lose it first.  Trump denies calling her Miss Piggy or Miss Housekeeping but of course msm won't be reporting that but he does admit to calling her eating machine. 

Apparently the Clinton campaign have been coaching her to attack Trump. 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/30/fact-check-five-things-to-know-alicia-machado/

Trump denied his own quotes during the debate.  LITERALLY HIS OWN QUOTES.  Quotes that are on video.  So, why exactly would Trump denying he said something be a news story?

5 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

In other news, water is wet.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Trump denied his own quotes during the debate.  LITERALLY HIS OWN QUOTES.  Quotes that are on video.  So, why exactly would Trump denying he said something be a news story?

Yet any denial Clinton makes is a news story and the left cheers her for being so brave. 

What quotes were denied and links please.

• Like 4

Frankly, I've heard both Clinton and Trump deny they said things that they obviously did say. It's just that the news media is all 'up in' fact checking Trump...not so much with Clinton.

• Like 3

Much as some of the main stream media would like to control reality, they can't, so they will be selective instead. Are some biased? Obviously, and a few have even gone so far as to openly declare support for their preferred candidate. Even so, some have not hesitated to be critical of that candidate. But there's also a bias on the part of readers/viewers as well, and oftentimes they will accuse mainstream media of preferential treatment simply because they do not like what they read,

Edited by Clair
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Clair said:

Much as some of the main stream media would like to control reality, they can't, so they will be selective instead. Are some biased? Obviously, and a few have even gone so far as to openly declare support for their preferred candidate. Even so, some have not hesitated to be critical of that candidate. But there's also a bias on the part of readers/viewers as well, and oftentimes they will accuse mainstream media of preferential treatment simply because they do not like what they read,

It used to be that the media were the watchdogs of the government. Exposing corruption and misdeeds was their most important contribution. Now it's a joke, especially since most of them are owned by the same few corporations. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Rinna said:

It used to be that the media were the watchdogs of the government. Exposing corruption and misdeeds was their most important contribution. Now it's a joke, especially since most of them are owned by the same few corporations. 

I agree. I know that some journalists try to be as impartial as possible, but am also aware they are often pressured to slant their reporting.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Clair said:

I agree. I know that some journalists try to be as impartial as possible, but am also aware they are often pressured to slant their reporting.

I'm just glad that no matter how exhausting they may seem, that there are so many various places on the internet people can still exercise their free speech. Such as..here!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rinna said:

I'm just glad that no matter how exhausting they may seem, that there are so many various places on the internet people can still exercise their free speech. Such as..here!

And the one thing this place doesn't lack is diversity of opinion, that's for sure. :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Clair said:

About 6% of America trusts main stream media. They have been shoveling us crap for years.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

About 6% of America trusts main stream media. They have been shoveling us crap for years.

Depends whose survey you're looking at. Some place the numbers closer to 30%. Still, not great for the media.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Trump has Fox.

On October 1, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Lilly said:

I have to agree the media is extremely biased. Trump called a beauty queen fat and he's the devil incarnate. Clinton worked to try and destroy women who were sexually violated by her husband and she's the champion of womankind. It really makes no sense at all...the media should be ashamed of itself.

They have no shame. Their goal is to use propaganda to brainwash clueless voters.

• Like 1

On October 1, 2016 at 7:37 PM, -ZZ- said:

It's ok, the public can see through all of that...well, at least anybody that's reasonable.

I hope that's true, but I have my doubts. Many people don't use alternative sources of information, so they fall for the party line.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Ashotep said:

Its so obvious they are for Hillary and against Trump.  You would have to be deaf and blind not to see it.  They can't even be fair when moderating a debate.  If you want to call what Holt did moderating.  I hope people remember that Holt was wrong on stop and frisk being declared unconstitutional, which it should be.  He should have fact checked himself and Hillary.  But that is the way they operate make anything Trump says out to be a lie and make a big deal out of every little thing he has done. 

Lester Holt had his very own "Candy Crowley moment". The sheep likely never questioned his blatant mistake.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Agent0range said:

That begs the question. Why would this ancient beauty pageant nonsense be a days-long story?

• Like 3