Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

sgroclkc

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact while all the big earthquakes are the same as volcano gases explosion but different from the earthquakes caused by meteoritic impact. Therefore, all the big earthquakes are caused by volcano gases explosion instead of meteoritic impact.The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments, but it is promoted by earthquake scientists around the world as a scientific theory, which is an amazing scientific hoax.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What is the purpose of this supposed hoax ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sgroclkc said:

The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments...

How do you explain the continuous monitoring of the borders of the plates through detection of the millions of micro-quakes caused by the edges grinding past one another?

*Edit: Wait, I just noticed you said that plate fractures are cause by earthquakes.  Are you talking about tectonic plates?  Are you under the impression they are fractured due to earthquakes?

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

Last week the headline was 'All Big Earthquakes Are Caused By The Moon'! :hmm:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sgroclkc said:

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact

I forgot to ask: What verified repeated experiments have proved that all earthquakes are gas explosions or meteorite impacts ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sgroclkc said:

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact

Incorrect. What repeated experiments do you (incorrectly) believe show this?

while all the big earthquakes are the same as volcano gases explosion but different from the earthquakes caused by meteoritic impact.

What do you define as a "big" earthquake? Over 5.0? Over 7.0? Over 7.5? What is the difference you believe is important between "volcanic gases explosion" and "meteoritic impact"? Simple physics tells us that there will be an obvious difference - simply in terms of energy direction.

On a side note, which you may or may not be interested in, underground nuclear testing can be detected seismologically, and discriminated from "typical" tectonic-driven earthquakes. So...repeated experiments are rather not in your favor.

Therefore, all the big earthquakes are caused by volcano gases explosion instead of meteoritic impact.

Simply pointing out that meteoritic impacts are different than explosions is hardly proof that volcanic gas explosions causes all big earthquakes.

The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments, but it is promoted by earthquake scientists around the world as a scientific theory, which is an amazing scientific hoax.

Incorrect. Well...the last part is. The first part is simply gibberish. Yes, earthquakes do cause fractures, to some degree, but they also are caused by movement along fractures (faults - fractures that movement occurs on). So, if I were you, I'd investigate some of the basics before you start calling serious scientific work a hoax.

• Like 2

No..No...No!! Please look up the "Pacific Ring of Fire" also known as the Circum-Pacific Belt. Learn something about Volcanism and Seismology from any or all of the Geological Survey Institutes around the world.

Ask this one question  "where are most volcanos situated with respect to Tectonic boundaries" and I think you will find a correlation that is irrefutable.

Look at Krakatoa, and Santorini etc

• Like 1

Nice of you to like one of my posts sgroclkc, but I would rather have you answer my questions instead ?

So what caused the Turnagain Earthquake?

You need to post some research to support this wild idea.  Right now, you have nothing, not even a hypothesis.

Doug

I am offended to be accused of causing all British earthquakes, just because I have a dodgy stomach :blush:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, October 09, 2016 at 0:18 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I forgot to ask: What verified repeated experiments have proved that all earthquakes are gas explosions or meteorite impacts ?

The principle of the explosion can cause earthquakes has been used widely in oil exploration.

20 hours ago, sgroclkc said:

The principle of the explosion can cause earthquakes has been used widely in oil exploration.

Are you referring to fracking? 

Unfortunately it hasn't proven yet with enough evidence, otherwise we could finally put an end to this practice. 

On 19/10/2016 at 0:52 AM, sgroclkc said:

Chinese scientists put forward the theory of  earthquake gas explosion in 1981.

http://blog.ifeng.com/article/2045019.html

Thank you for the link, but do you have by chance a source with western alphabet instead of Chinese ideograms? 

And possibly with actual verifiable evidence of what you are stating, instead of simple hearsay and unsubstantiated claims? 

Are you ever going to answer the very first question I asked you ?

What is the purpose of this supposed hoax ? 

You are claiming that geologists are involved in a conspiracy to hide the "thruth" about earthquakes, so why don't you explain to us why you think they are doing that ?

22 minutes ago, sgroclkc said:

Thank you for the link, but maybe you misunderstood: even in your own link, it (rightly) says that dynamite explosions create seismic waves, that are way different from earthquakes.

Otherwise the vibrator trucks cited in your link should create earthquakes as well.

It doesn't say in any way that dynamite explosions create earthquakes, there is no trace of it.

Think it like this: a dynamite explosion creates shock waves in the ground the same way a rock thrown in the ocean creates ripples.

It doesn't mean that if you throw a rock in the ocean you'll create a tsunami.

Besides this, could you please show us which verified repeated (so just one is not enough) experiments have proved that all earthquakes are gas explosions or meteorite impacts?

• 4 years later...

For the Tangshan earthquake in 1976, Wang Shencun, the Chinese scientist, first saw three flashes, heard a loud noise, and then saw three mushroom clouds rising, and then the major earthquake occurred. He believes that light, sound, air, and earthquake being homology is a unique phenomenon of the gases explosion. So he thinks the large earthquake is caused by the gases explosion. However, he thinks that it is wrong to think that gas of a major earthquake is water vapor.

Based on the phenomenon that the entire mountain top was blown up during the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, I think that the big earthquakes were caused by the explosion of the high temperature and high pressure gas rich contented in the lava which is homology to the volcano. It was not a steam explosion. There are many types of volcanic eruptions, and a major earthquake is one of special one.

Since a major earthquake is caused by a gases explosion, so before the earthquake, more and more high-pressure gas underground will inevitably increase the volume of the earth and slow down the rotation speed of the earth. After the earthquake, as the underground gas is released, the earth volume will get smaller, and the rotation of the earth will get quicker. If there are observations that can confirm that after a major earthquake, the earth's rotation speed instead of becoming faster, but becoming faster, then my opinion can be falsified or overturned.

Of course, instead of a small earthquake, it must be a particularly large one can affect the rotation speed of the earth. At present, all scientific observations have now confirmed my prediction that the earth will rotate faster after a major earthquake. However, the pseudo-scientific theory that earthquakes are caused by faulting, the authoritative, has not yet proposed any scientific predictions to falsify or confirm its opinions. 

General speaking, for a new scientific principle or scientific law, , its scientific result will be used immediately after being discovered by the human. For example, the scientific principle that gases explosions can cause earthquakes is confirmed, it is immediately widely used in wars to make bombs, exploits minerals from underground explosions, and prospect for petroleum by seismic waves generated by underground explosions, and so on. However, the authoritative scientific principle that earthquakes are caused by faulting has been put forward for decades, it has not been used in practice and has not been confirmed by repeatable experiments so far. So this theory is not even qualified for scientific hypothesis, and it is only called pseudoscience or primitive myth.

This is a picture of Mr. Wang Shencun explaining earthquake theory,Mr. Wang Shencun has passed away.

On 10/8/2016 at 3:15 PM, sgroclkc said:

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact while all the big earthquakes are the same as volcano gases explosion but different from the earthquakes caused by meteoritic impact. Therefore, all the big earthquakes are caused by volcano gases explosion instead of meteoritic impact. The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments, but it is promoted by earthquake scientists around the world as a scientific theory, which is an amazing scientific hoax.

Where does plate tectonics fit into that?

For  example The devastating earthquake that struck the Indian Ocean on 26 December was so powerful that it has accelerated the Earth's rotation, geophysicists have declared. They estimate that the shockwave shortened the period of our planet's rotation by some three microseconds.

The change was caused by a shift of mass towards the planet's centre, as the Indian Ocean's heavy tectonic plate lurched underneath Indonesia's one, say researchers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. This caused the globe to rotate faster, in the same way that a spinning figure-skater accelerates by tucking in her arms(After the earthquake, as the underground gas is released, the earth volume will get smaller).

The current authoritative nightmare theory, motion sickness theory, and earthquake theory are typical pseudosciences that can neither be verified nor falsified. For decades, after authoritative Chinese scientists, popular science writers, and editors of publishing houses have seen the scientific theories that I put forward about nightmares, motion sickness, and earthquakes that can be verified or falsified, they all know that the nightmare theory, motion sickness theory, and earthquake theory are pseudosciences. However, only very few Chinese experts and editors have replied to me acknowledging their mistakes. So far, no authoritative Chinese scientist, publishing house, or popular science writer has publicly corrected their mistakes. These three pseudo-scientific theories are still published on various authoritative websites in China, but netizens are prohibited from commenting. Otherwise, only by comparing the two theories, they will immediately know that these three authoritative theories are pseudo-sciences.                              

In order not to change the status quo of benefit distribution, all science writers such as Fang Zhouzi in China have stopped popularizing science on the Internet (Fang Zhouzi still publishes articles on English Facebook), and various scientific forums and psychology forums on the Internet in China have been closed (a very small number of scientific forums in China have not been closed, but netizens are no longer allowed to comment on these three pseudo-scientific articles), The popular science book "One Hundred Thousand Whys", previously praised by the Chinese news media as affecting several generations of people published by Shanghai Children's Publishing House and is republished every few years, has not been republished for more than ten years.

• 2 weeks later...

The current authoritative nightmares theory, motion sickness theory, and earthquake theory and other popular scientific frauds or pseudoscience all around the world that I exposed have a common point. Namely, all those experts know clearly that what they advocate are misleading, and none of them dares to open a blog account online to answer consultation or questions from the public. Certainly, a very few experts do open a blog account online to answer public consultation because they don’t know that their theories are scientific frauds. Once I point out his mistakes, the expert will no longer answer others’ consultation online as other cheater experts do.