Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just saying hello from under the radar for a

MWoo7

Just saying hello from under the radar for a second or two, from over on the North American continent. Was somehow after a few days of indepth looking into, well just to say parts of the middle east, wham I was somehow rerouted through some dataSINK//collector, anyway, probably won't last for long but I've cloaked and now I made it back over here to my favorite web-site FORUM, for a few minutes anyway tee-hee!

Okay I can't believe I was able to even log in, something that never happens running around in proxy world. Well -- so far so good, I'm happy and it will probably never happen again but at least I did it once !

• Like 6

Does that mean you've been nobbled by the NSA? 

• Like 2

Well, I know I was rerouted here inthe states. This after extensive cruising and digging and snooping I guess one could say old Constantinople/Istanbul-currently.  Could be nothing but I know other's familiar with networks and kids at local ISP, no help, I eventually cloaked and wildly amazement WOW! I'm now able to at least see the site, NOT ONLY THAT! but can even login. Admin here mentioned I was fine here on this end.( good record all that)  That's about it.  NExt time I hear someone's insane story, I'll be just nodding my head B)  

Might not last long, HA! lol .... now I have to wonder when people mention things that happened to them on the net, HOLY CRAP!  I guess its possible now tee-hee ~ :  D

19 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Edited by MWoo7

On 10/10/2016 at 2:00 AM, MWoo7 said:

Just saying hello from under the radar for a second or two, from over on the North American continent. Was somehow after a few days of indepth looking into, well just to say parts of the middle east, wham I was somehow rerouted through some dataSINK//collector, anyway, probably won't last for long but I've cloaked and now I made it back over here to my favorite web-site FORUM, for a few minutes anyway tee-hee!

Okay I can't believe I was able to even log in, something that never happens running around in proxy world. Well -- so far so good, I'm happy and it will probably never happen again but at least I did it once !

I do not have a clue what you are on about, but wel................what? welcome, jeeze you are part of the furniture.

2255_600.jpg

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2016 at 11:29 PM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Who knows, I've finally given up getting to the bottom of it, takes someone with more systems networking savvy then me.  Eventually I won't be stopping in / by.

37 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Who knows, I've finally given up getting to the bottom of it, takes someone with more systems networking savvy then me.  Eventually I won't be stopping in / by.

FRankly I believe you are over reacting to the occasion where the UM servers were wonky for the period ... the times when I experience some disruption of service was about the same time frame you were referring to ... I have been keeping an eye out this two weeks and I see the correlation to you being online and not experiencing any problems ...

~

• Like 1

Well Frank einstein jerky boy you couldn't be more dead wrong.  OMG your so smart, correlation online HA! third_eye >"I have been keeping an eye out this two weeks and I see the correlation to you being online" should get a life jerkyboy and quit touting meaningless patitudes of super-hyper-elaborated theoretical unicorn popcorn farts. Yah sure you can borrow it. To be clear:::: THANKS AND I DO APPRECIATE YOUR TWO BITS.

Reason for being online at times is that I'm getting better, but more dead ends and I can't keep it up forever. Still working on it, I might fix it I might not.  No ideas from guru networking buddies, hard to say if I'll find the remedy, okay LAterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7

Well just trying to help ... no need to buzz me a spaz and keep the treats from me ...

~

• Like 2

Oh I'm sorry.  I truly am. 

R4D4Q_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

The large salad with the fresh greens is now completely gone- lets see Oh I have a snickers!

eeeh yeah its late no sleep- that was a lame oen HA! lame.gif
(one, typo corrected)

I just had to post this one, no meaning no topic just too cute!

Panther-cub-trust-jumps.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Well Frank einstein jerky boy you couldn't be more dead wrong.  OMG your so smart, correlation online HA! third_eye >"I have been keeping an eye out this two weeks and I see the correlation to you being online" should get a life jerkyboy and quit touting meaningless patitudes of super-hyper-elaborated theoretical unicorn popcorn farts. Yah sure you can borrow it. To be clear:::: THANKS AND I DO APPRECIATE YOUR TWO BITS.

Reason for being online at times is that I'm getting better, but more dead ends and I can't keep it up forever. Still working on it, I might fix it I might not.  No ideas from guru networking buddies, hard to say if I'll find the remedy, okay LAterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

crikey, what brought that on? Do you want o have a bit of a sit down or something? :unsure: 

• Like 1