Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Go vote

danielost

17 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Can you give me 3 reasons why you voted for Hillary that aren't "she isn't Trump"?

I'm genuinely curious. I've asked a few Hillary supporters and none of them could define why they even voted for her.

1. She hasn't appointed a virulently anti-gay vice-presidential running mate.  2. She hasn't insulted multiple countries with racist rhetoric.  3. She won't pad the SCOTUS with anti-gay/anti-abortion judges.  She is a competent government public servant with decades of experience.  4.  She isn't a racist, blowhard, lying, misogynistic, self-centered piece of...  better stop there. 

So what is Trump bringing to the table other than the silver spoon lodged firmly between his butt cheeks?  

17 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

1. She hasn't appointed a virulently anti-gay vice-presidential running mate.  2. She hasn't insulted multiple countries with racist rhetoric.  3. She won't pad the SCOTUS with anti-gay/anti-abortion judges.  She is a competent government public servant with decades of experience.  4.  She isn't a racist, blowhard, lying, misogynistic, self-centered piece of...  better stop there. 

So what is Trump bringing to the table other than the silver spoon lodged firmly between his butt cheeks?  

You know you just answered his question wrong.  Everything you says is that she's not Trump.   You failed.

Trump would bring a wrench to the 2 party crap we now have.  Trump would work to secure our borders.   Trump would work to impose added tariffs. 

Plus he isn't a blowhard, lying, misogynistic, self-centered piece of...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

...so you don't have any reasons to vote for her, you just don't like Trump. Are all your life decisions based on superficial values?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

My freind who I respect a lot Is an intellgence guy. He voted Romney last election. 

This election he told me he chose Hillary because of the Supreme court. Pro abortion (roe vs wade) , pro marriage equality and he wants to overturn the citizens united ruling. He made this decision after the last debate when they asked that question.

I voted trump but I can understand his reasoning 

Finally, some concrete reasons.

Hillary was anti-marriage equality until 2013 when it was more fashionable for her to be pro-gay marriage. Like Obama, I expect pretty much every campaign promise to be broken. Even more so with Hillary.

Your friend is making an informed vote, which I respect. It seems the vast majority of people are voting based on feelings alone.

• Like 1

Her popularity is pitifully low for a reason. She's not likeable, funny and especially not trustworthy. Forget her past altogether - Hillary Clinton is just a bad candidate. Obama crushed her in the last election. She's never been popular.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

You know you just answered his question wrong.  Everything you says is that she's not Trump.   You failed.

Trump would bring a wrench to the 2 party crap we now have.  Trump would work to secure our borders.   Trump would work to impose added tariffs. 

Plus he isn't a blowhard, lying, misogynistic, self-centered piece of...

Oh the "you're doing it wrong crowd".  So 2001.  She's not Trump. That should be enough of a reason to vote for Clinton.  All this butt hurt is only going to get worse when she wins the election. :P

4 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

Oh the "you're doing it wrong crowd".  So 2001.  She's not Trump. That should be enough of a reason to vote for Clinton.  All this butt hurt is only going to get worse when she wins the election. :P

He's not Hillary is enough for me to vote Trump, but I also like what he would try to do.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Finally, some concrete reasons.

Hillary was anti-marriage equality until 2013 when it was more fashionable for her to be pro-gay marriage. Like Obama, I expect pretty much every campaign promise to be broken. Even more so with Hillary.

Your friend is making an informed vote, which I respect. It seems the vast majority of people are voting based on feelings alone.

I tried to talk him out of it. But it was a lost cause lol

1 hour ago, Myles said:

He's not Hillary is enough for me to vote Trump, but I also like what he would try to do.

Trump's "Contract with America" is what sold me:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1

1 hour ago, Totah Dine said:

I cant hear the words "contract with America" and not think of Newt Gingrich's murdering the republican party with his contact with America

Oh the "you're doing it wrong crowd".  So 2001. 

Really?  Sounds like you were 3 in 2001.

She's not Trump. That should be enough of a reason to vote for Clinton. 

Perhaps but usually intellectually honest people have solid reasons as foundation for their vote.  Now, what you previously wrote is acceptable, however you didn't answer the question that was asked: Can you give me 3 reasons why you voted for Hillary that aren't "she isn't Trump"?  I have faith in you that you are in fact an intellectually honest person; you've just gotten caught up in this and derailed.  For real, do you have 3 solid reasons you can write that have nothing to do with Trump?

All this butt hurt is only going to get worse when she wins the election. :P

You got that right...  all American's butts will hurt when she's done with us!  Perhaps even Putin's butt too!

• Like 1

dad634ffd7494cc297a1363cfb5630ff.jpg

Man they are coming in thick today. Probably the humidity

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Really?  Sounds like you were 3 in 2001.

Perhaps but usually intellectually honest people have solid reasons as foundation for their vote.  Now, what you previously wrote is acceptable, however you didn't answer the question that was asked: Can you give me 3 reasons why you voted for Hillary that aren't "she isn't Trump"?  I have faith in you that you are in fact an intellectually honest person; you've just gotten caught up in this and derailed.  For real, do you have 3 solid reasons you can write that have nothing to do with Trump?

You got that right...  all American's butts will hurt when she's done with us!  Perhaps even Putin's butt too!

how can you vote for someone without understanding what they stand for.  oh sorry forgot i was talking to a liberal.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, danielost said:

how can you vote for someone without understanding what they stand for.  

we have to pass the law to know what is in it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

we have to pass the law to know what is in it.

I hate you

LOL not really  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Totah Dine said:

1. She hasn't appointed a virulently anti-gay vice-presidential running mate.

Neither has Trump.

2. She hasn't insulted multiple countries with racist rhetoric.

Neither has Trump.

3. She won't pad the SCOTUS with anti-gay/anti-abortion judges.

Neither will Trump.

She is a competent government public servant with decades of experience.

She has decades of experience, and none of it is good experience.

4.  She isn't a racist, blowhard, lying, misogynistic, self-centered piece of...  better stop there. 

Neither is Trump.  Wait, well, he's a blowhard.  And Shrillary certainly is a lying POS.  Good thing you stopped there, you were making quite the fool of yourself.

He's not Shrillary.  That's his main strength.  What is the Hildabeast bringing to the table that is different from what she's been bringing all these years?

18 hours ago, Totah Dine said:

.  All this butt hurt is only going to get worse when she wins the election. :P

lmao, how is your butt feeling these days????

• Like 1