Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy clowns phenomenon spreads to the UK

UM-Bot

From the other clown post:

As usual, when a craze / fad kicks off, it does not take long before it reaches the other side of the water. 

What the heck was this all about? has this fool got clown mixed up with the  Texas chainsaw massacre?  Leatherface was never a clown.

Teenager arrested over clown chainsaw rampage at Brunel University

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/killer-clowns-teenager-arrested-over-clown-chainsaw-rampage-at-brunel-university-a3366516.html

A clown chasing a car with a baseball bat is being hunted by the police in Norway so it has indeed reached the other side of the pond.

• Like 1

All the full face coverings should be banned in public..

• Like 2

^ You should read some of the comments to that story.

It is absolutely fine, but you have to hit them with a string of sausages and shout "that's the way to do it" to make them aware that you are acting in the role of a special constable.
Defined in the Offences Against the Person Act, 1861 and ameneded in the Criminal Justice Act 1988.

The suspects made a quick getaway in a car. Police said they are looking for an open top vehicle with asymmetric axles, missing doors and a distinctive sounding horn.

:D 

• Like 3

Is these idiots get the crap beaten out of them or their head caved in, they've got no one to blame but themselves......if one decided to intimidate me and my kids they'd wish they hadn't.

Edited by Talion78
  • Like 4

I read earlier today that anyone dressing as clowns....with the intention to cause distress will be arrested

Inspector Simon Starns, of Sussex Police, said: "We will respond if someone feels threatened and the culprit could end up being arrested and then they won't find it so funny."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37605841

• Like 1

~

~

Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music ...

~

• Like 1

Doesn't matter if they are dressed as a clown or spongebob, certain actions require certain counter meausures. Can you be certain the guy dressed as Pikachu with a knife in his hand running at you and your family is goofing around, or do you put a round in his chest? What would a Police Officer do? You know the answer to that one.

• Like 2

80 percent of these stories are made up by kids,last week my loacl news had a clown story a clown chased a kid in the day lite holding a huge knife and no body saw this its bull, its urban legend

1 hour ago, coolguy said:

80 percent of these stories are made up by kids,last week my loacl news had a clown story a clown chased a kid in the day lite holding a huge knife and no body saw this its bull, its urban legend

Urban  legend. With real photo's?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, coolguy said:

How did you arrive at 80%?

Did you visit every person who claimed to have seen one with your polygraph?

• Like 1

We talk about the creepy clowns that are everywhere, how they are terrorising people. We have it here in Australia also. Everyone is freaking out yet in Australia we have the idiots call the Jalal Brothers who go around doing worse. Posted only yesterday is there explosive lamb pranks. Why are they allowed to get away with this crap and the media is going off about creepy clown, they both are as worse as each other , yet a blind eye is turned against some and not others. See the video on youtube and ask is this acceptable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SDA8Qmi5SM

Edited by Eye of Giza
spelling error

7 hours ago, coolguy said:

Well I don`t know coolguy, but that looks like a chainsaw in his hands  to me....Shrug.gif

killer-clown.png

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, coolguy said:

97 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

:ph34r:

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 6

In my small town a few weeks ago my son who is 11 comes home from school and said a clown had kidnapped 20 children. Yes the children are blowing this out of proportion....and the media is to blame imo

• Like 1

8 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Well I don`t know coolguy, but that looks like a chainsaw in his hands  to me....Shrug.gif

killer-clown.png

Stupid pranksters. I can't see a funny side to all this copy cat clowning around. It's meant to scare people and they shouldn't expect people to act any other way but in self defence. There has already been a scary clown bashing in Sydney. Of course it was by thugs. The 'clown' was brandishing a baseball bat and still got smacked in the head. 

Needless to say, i just can't bring myself around to condemn the actions of the cowardly thugs. You play you pay...

Edited by Silver_Lyre
  • Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked

Truly - there are idiots and then there are i d i o t s!

It is obvious that these fools have nothing else better to do than to scare... harass...and terrorise people..whilst also getting their kicks off how many hits they can get on YouTube or whatever.

These twits (if caught) need to be locked up before some unsuspecting person gets hurt or worse.

Also a psychological evaluation needs to take place because of their stupid anti social behaviour.

• Like 3

it's the new Happy Slapping.

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:01 PM, docyabut2 said:

Its just a fad,but if you run into one just  run. because you don`nt know their own personalty. 

It might be a fad, but it's a potential very dangerous one.  I saw a report where people were hunting the clowns in groups, with baseball bats.

• Like 1

Hah! That creepy clown frank! It has reached the Phils already, and the bad news was on them. A few pranksters started the trick and they end up on hospitals. With their wallets and celphones stolen from them! That is what they get on trying to scare some kids!

• Like 1

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

it's the new Happy Slapping.

Exactly. 

• Like 1