Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drama at Area 51

Sweetpumper

If that was Area 51 then the use of deadly force is authorized. These bikers are clowns.

I'm also having problems with the bald headed tubby being in the military.

• Like 2

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 8:15 PM, freetoroam said:

Then these bikers should not be allowed on the roads. When you drive any vehicle you should be able to read road signs, and when approaching a military zone there are enough warning signs not to be missed. These look like experienced bikers, and it would be worrying to think they can not read warning signs.

99 per cent ...

TBH there's probably nothing all that interesting there. The Americans like to go over the top with security, but are not all that subtle with it :P

They also love to connect secret systems to the internet, which is why they keep getting hacked. But that's another topic.

Edited by Finity

I've known people who've *claimed* to have been there while in the military. They said there is a lot of interesting stuff there but never told me what. One guy dropped me a hint that it's "more down-to-Earth than aliens but also more interesting." He could have been BSing me, too.

Now, if the entire population of the state of Navada were to attempt a mass infiltration of the base, would deadly force be put to use on that many people? Would that be a potential humanitarian crisis.. if millions of people were to start bum rushing that place, that is? Hmmm. Deep thoughts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Finity said:

TBH there's probably nothing all that interesting there. The Americans like to go over the top with security, but are not all that subtle with it :P

And you claim this because?  I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering where and why you decided to claim this.

13 hours ago, Finity said:

They also love to connect secret systems to the internet, which is why they keep getting hacked. But that's another topic.

It is.  And another one I'd like to see your reasoning for someday.

And if they did infiltrate and found alien bodies and aircraft they would be disappointed because they have nothing else to wonder about. Or i suppose they would come up with something else.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2016 at 2:06 PM, JesseCuster said:

It's characters from Goodfellas (one of my all time favorite movies)

Sorry to continue the derail, carry on everyone else.

Love that film.

I wanted to put a couple of quotes by Tommy Devito, but they all contain an F.word.:unsure:

wouldn't this be what they expected to get ? 

Well, yea, you try and enter a military base uninvited and you get guns pointed in your face. Kinda goes without saying. 

Besides, if there REALLY were any bodies/downed craft/reverse engineering or any other BS you could dream up, why the hell would they keep it at Area 51? As much as that base is trolled, that'd be the very last place you'd see any of that. 

Bet they still have some very cool, but very terrestrial stuff, though. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Well, yea, you try and enter a military base uninvited and you get guns pointed in your face. Kinda goes without saying. 

Besides, if there REALLY were any bodies/downed craft/reverse engineering or any other BS you could dream up, why the hell would they keep it at Area 51? As much as that base is trolled, that'd be the very last place you'd see any of that. 

Bet they still have some very cool, but very terrestrial stuff, though. 

Agreed if aliens so happened to be real and kept somewhere I think Area 51 is better for a distraction then the actual storage facility.

im not entirely sure but I would expect anyone trying to trespass on a active base, not to mention one producing new technology would be treated in similar fashion. 

• Like 1

The "secret" base of Area 51 has been known for decades. The fact that people think they could actually find something truly secret there makes me laugh. They know that the location has eyes on it 24/7, the only thing you would ever see there is a false information event to trick Russia/China. The problem is that they arent stupid enough to believe that we still do our top teir secret projects at the most known base in the US.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2016 at 0:24 AM, Goodf3llow said:

Seems kind of fake, those fatigues seem off along with their gear. Also a white Ram pickup?..I figured they would be in a Humvee or something that stands out a bit less...

They traditionalloy seem to use them. I think according to what some have said, they're not strictly speaking military but security contractors. They probably use conspicuous vehicles so people know they're there. 

Even if this is real footage, what is there to see anyway? The two guards search them and tell them to literally, get on their bikes. 

I'm not sure it is though. Firstly, it's in The Sun. Secondly, they don't search the bikes or confiscate the film. Lastly, the little guy searching the two bikers seems to standing directly in the potential line of fire of his mate, who's presumably supporting him, while he's doing it. I've only seen one incident like this in real life, and I had to treat the little charmer who had, in this case a Taser, pointed at him. I was very keen not to get in the way of the shot. Very keen. 

On 10/23/2016 at 6:59 AM, Skulduggery said:

I've known people who've *claimed* to have been there while in the military. They said there is a lot of interesting stuff there but never told me what. One guy dropped me a hint that it's "more down-to-Earth than aliens but also more interesting." He could have been BSing me, too.

Now, if the entire population of the state of Navada were to attempt a mass infiltration of the base, would deadly force be put to use on that many people? Would that be a potential humanitarian crisis.. if millions of people were to start bum rushing that place, that is? Hmmm. Deep thoughts.

I'll drop you a clue too, he wasn't BSing you. Most of the new miltary people stationed there don't have much of a clue either and the alien stuff sometimes takes off for them as well, since they just guard the parameters and don't know the truth. 

It's both an earthly scary and an earthly awesome of research technology now. Much more interesting than conspiracy theories of aliens in 1947. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2016 at 2:34 PM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And you claim this because?  I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering where and why you decided to claim this.

Years of personal experience :D

1 hour ago, Finity said:

Years of personal experience :D

Which is what, specifically?

It's stupid to try and go to Area 51. First of all, you don't know if what they're working with over there is toxic. There have been some things that have happened that suggest that. Secondly, the obvious signs all over the place that trespassers will be shot should keep people away. If those bikers are whining because they got frisked and held at gunpoint, they should be thankful they're alive to tell about it. 

• Like 2

On 10/12/2016 at 10:23 AM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

They are probably hiding secret projects, which is the right of our government.  Especially when developing systems for defense.  I don't think that these bikers "stumbled" upon anything, and that this is an intentional setup for attention.  Why can't people just leave Area 51 alone?  People have jobs to do there.

Because secrecy is anathema to freedom. 

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Because secrecy is anathema to freedom. 

The government should be able to keep some secrets in the interest of national security. The thing about it is if it's a secret, how do you know it's in the interest of national security? You only know that because they tell you that. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

The government should be able to keep some secrets in the interest of national security. The thing about it is if it's a secret, how do you know it's in the interest of national security? You only know that because they tell you that. 

Yeah there is definitely a need for some levels of secrecy. Its kind of a slippery slope thing though, where does it end. 

My comment really was about human nature as it results to a vast swath of land that movies have convinced us has all kinds of crazy scifi things happening.  

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah there is definitely a need for some levels of secrecy. Its kind of a slippery slope thing though, where does it end. 

My comment really was about human nature as it results to a vast swath of land that movies have convinced us has all kinds of crazy scifi things happening.  

Because it was just Halloween, and I watched my annual Resident Evil...the Hive comes to mind. Lol. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's stupid to try and go to Area 51. First of all, you don't know if what they're working with over there is toxic. There have been some things that have happened that suggest that. Secondly, the obvious signs all over the place that trespassers will be shot should keep people away. If those bikers are whining because they got frisked and held at gunpoint, they should be thankful they're alive to tell about it. 

You hit the nail on the head. Toxic!

• 4 weeks later...

Its As Real As you want to Make it ~ Been there Done that in as much as one can be there !