Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ms. Teen Nebraska: "Trump is a gentleman"

Dark_Grey

http://www.infowars.com/former-miss-teen-slams-media-witch-hunt-against-trump-he-was-an-absolute-gentleman/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/teen-usa-2006-trump-dressing-room-article-1.2829593

I was on the fence about making a thread based on character assassination but in the interests of offering a balanced perspective, here we go.

Ms. Teen Nebraska was apparently contacted by ABC News looking for dirt on Trump. The quotes are taken from a Facebook post by former Ms. Teen.

"I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations," Rickley wrote on her Facebook page. "They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997."

She continues:

"I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman," Rickley added. "I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant," she explained. "I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign."

One more interesting tidbit:

Rickley’s praise for Trump was backed up by a former Miss Universe manager who came into contact with thousands of pageant contestants and “never heard one accusation against Mr. Trump.”

Let's face it: citing the MSM when it comes to Trump is like citing Scientology on the creation of the Earth. You can't trust it.

jbe6G3.png

• Like 4

The next Mrs Trump ... potential new First Lady ...

~

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, third_eye said:

The next Mrs Trump ... potential new First Lady ...

~

Maybe...I like Ivanka, tbh. She's feeling the pressure of the Presidential spotlight but I feel she's conducted herself fairly well, considering she's new to everything in politics.

• Like 2

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Maybe...I like Ivanka, tbh. She's feeling the pressure of the Presidential spotlight but I feel she's conducted herself fairly well, considering she's new to everything in politics.

You mean Melania I think ...

~

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You mean Melania I think ...

~

Yeah lol Friday brain farts

• Like 1

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Yeah lol Friday brain farts

Nahhhh Ivanka has that effect on me too ... :yes:

~

• Like 3

Its great that someone's saying something nice about Trump, but that doesn't take away from the fact that those allegations are out there. My girlfriend met Bill a couple of years ago and thought he was great. Doesn't mean he didn't do anything to anyone else.

Anyway I agree with you on Melania, although I think Ivanka is great too. She's probably her dad's biggest asset as far as family members go - even a bigger asset than Melania is.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Its great that someone's saying something nice about Trump, but that doesn't take away from the fact that those allegations are out there. My girlfriend met Bill a couple of years ago and thought he was great. Doesn't mean he didn't do anything to anyone else.

Anyway I agree with you on Melania, although I think Ivanka is great too. She's probably her dad's biggest asset as far as family members go - even a bigger asset than Melania is.

We have to question the integrity of the MSM on this one. They aren't looking for objective stories, they are looking for slander pieces. There is no mention of Ms. Teen NB or the Miss Universe manager's addition. According to Ms. Teen NB, ABC News was going through the whole roster of contestants from 1997 looking to get a quote that could damage Trump's image. This is what you would expect from US Weekly - not a major network broadcaster.

It's now down to "he said, she said" which means it's up to the voter to decide who is being truthful.

• Like 5

Now time for the left to attack this girl and act like she is the devil

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That's most likely on it's way.  The left being as predictable as a clock, after all.

• Like 2

Yup .. that's what I was expecting too ...

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

5 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

We have to question the integrity of the MSM on this one. They aren't looking for objective stories, they are looking for slander pieces. There is no mention of Ms. Teen NB or the Miss Universe manager's addition. According to Ms. Teen NB, ABC News was going through the whole roster of contestants from 1997 looking to get a quote that could damage Trump's image. This is what you would expect from US Weekly - not a major network broadcaster.

It's now down to "he said, she said" which means it's up to the voter to decide who is being truthful.

The whole thing with Bill was a he said she said and you guys don't hesitate to indict him. Anyway,  I agree tho, chasing after more of these women is getting stupid at this point. it's becoming a total circus. If women want to get their story out, they have the freedom to do so and I can't blame them for it. But hunting them down for a story is a bit much imo.

• Like 2

The it didn't happen to me so it couldn't have happened to anyone idea is sort of flawed (and that's an understatement). There could have been any number of reasons it didn't happen to that particular person. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zenith said:

The whole thing with Bill was a he said she said and you guys don't hesitate to indict him.

Who are these "you guys" you're referring to?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Still waiting.

• Like 3

"The whole thing with Bill was a he said she said "

Actually there were a lot of Arkansas state troopers and other Clinton subordinates that confirmed he was with these women one way or another.

Just as good news never makes headlines, there are probably many more stories like this than there are negative ones.  When you consider all the people Trump has had contact with over the years, from employees, to beauty pageant contestants to Apprentices, coupled with his celebrity status and wealth, the fact that there are so very few coming forth with lurid stories is remarkable.  If he was the womanizing lecher that the media is trying to portray him as he wouldn't have missed out on so many opportunities.  Just as in high profile criminal investigations there are people willing to confess to crimes they didn't commit, for reasons of their own, it wouldn't surprise me if the women now accusing him aren't of the same type.  We have no proof of his accusers allegations, just as we have no proof that this is all a setup between the Clinton campaign and the media, but since Clinton has a 30 year history of dirty dealing in politics and Trump has a 5 day history of being accused of sexual impropriety, I'm inclined to believe that this is all fabricated.

6 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

When you consider all the people Trump has had contact with over the years, from employees, to beauty pageant contestants to Apprentices, coupled with his celebrity status and wealth, the fact that there are so very few coming forth with lurid stories is remarkable.  If he was the womanizing lecher that the media is trying to portray him as he wouldn't have missed out on so many opportunities.  

The fact that there are so few isn't remarkable at all.  First, women have a history of not being treated very well when they make these kinds of allegations so there's been incentive to just stay quiet.  And Trump has made it quite clear that he's superficial and not interested in all women, seems to be only those he considers babes.

We have no proof of his accusers allegations, just as we have no proof that this is all a setup between the Clinton campaign and the media, but since Clinton has a 30 year history of dirty dealing in politics and Trump has a 5 day history of being accused of sexual impropriety, I'm inclined to believe that this is all fabricated.

Leaving aside that you are comparing apples and oranges, accusations of sexual impropriety against Trump go back at least 20 years.  I do like your being fair and noting that both these accusers and the idea that this is a 'setup' by Clinton are both still allegations, it's good to see some balance.

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

And Trump has made it quite clear that he's superficial and not interested in all women, seems to be only those he considers babes.

Wouldn't that describe nearly every man on Earth?

• Like 2

Just now, Big Jim said:

Wouldn't that describe nearly every man on Earth?

No.  Not all men are so superficial, some like non-supermodel women because they're people too.  There are lots of ways to be babe-acious besides just looks.

23 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

No.  Not all men are so superficial, some like non-supermodel women because they're people too.  There are lots of ways to be babe-acious besides just looks.

While I do agree that there are many ways a woman can be attractive to a man, I disagree regarding the 'babe' aspect. No, the 'she's a real babe' stuff is based on looks and looks alone. I've been alive and female for over 60 years and was relatively attractive from about age 15 to age 40. The 'babe' stuff is based on physical attraction, period.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

While I do agree that there are many ways a woman can be attractive to a man, I disagree regarding the 'babe' aspect. No, the 'she's a real babe' stuff is based on looks and looks alone. I've been alive and female for over 60 years and was relatively attractive from about age 15 to age 40. The 'babe' stuff is based on physical attraction, period.

I don't disagree that 'babe' usually just refers to looks.  But it's entirely acceptable, and usually welcomed, to say to a woman you love and are in a relationship with that, 'you're such a babe', based on who she is and what she does and how she treats you rather than her meeting some bar of physical attractiveness, even your own.  It refers a lot just to looks, but is also a more subjective term of endearment.

20 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Ms. Teen Nebraska was apparently contacted by ABC News looking for dirt on Trump. The quotes are taken from a Facebook post by former Ms. Teen.

This raises a red flag for me. IMO one can find plenty of people willing to say just about anything if they have certain motivations:

1) They hate Trump and want to 'help' Mrs Clinton.

2) They want their 15 minutes of fame.

3) Money is somehow involved.

Now, I'm not saying that Trump isn't a 'groper' (I suspect he probably is), but it does indeed seems rather odd that all of a sudden a number of women come forth in unison with claims (but no solid evidence).

Monica Lewinsky had the 'little blue dress with the DNA' and many still don't accept even that as being proof of any wrong doing. This sex stuff is not what the focus should be on...too bad most people don't realize it.

• Like 2

BUT LOOK AT THE PICTURE.... He's touching her.!!!

Therefore.... Trump = Rapist

I think the Left has just about used up all the bullets in their gun. I wonder if Hillary can stagger across the finish line while the Media is still stirring up anger.

• Like 1