Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence That ET Exists

Zalmoxis

6 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

Whatever it was, it was something.

Hmmm...yes.  you just might be almost possibly somewhat correct. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2016 at 10:51 PM, rashore said:

Ya know.. I sometimes wonder about that too... It was one thing when folks saw UFO's and there wasn't the tec for eyes in the sky... For for many years now we have had an increasing amount of satellites and other eyes in the sky. And more observatories watching the sky too. I find it difficult to believe that a UFO that shows up wouldn't be seen by some of those eyes, and even more difficult to think that the UFO would know what projector to take to avoid the eyes entirely.

Indeed, the Phoenix lights are considered a classic case yet nothing went into, or came from space. The slow moving craft imagined out of some lights was described as so incredibly big that it is ludicrous to think it would sneak into the atmosphere and out again,yet only get noticed flying across North America, RADAR shows us that UFO's are terrestrial, they make no connections to space. not only that, but all the skeptical views support each other in a final conclusion that really does show man is driving the expectations culminating into Sci Fi expectations. I think I might have briefly mentioned Tech, how when the B2 was being tested, we got lots of Triangle Reports all the way back to airships. Not sure if you have seen it before, but this link which slightly precedes the first blimps, but not balloons, which leads me to conclude that this sighting was a prototype.

LINK - The Mystery Airship of 1896

-----------------------------------

CLAIM THEY SAW A FLYING AIRSHIP

Strange Tale of Sacramento Men Not Addicted to Prevarication

Viewed an Aerial Courser as it Passes Over the City at Night.

What Was it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Indeed, the Phoenix lights are considered a classic case yet nothing went into, or came from space. The slow moving craft imagined out of some lights was described as so incredibly big that it is ludicrous to think it would sneak into the atmosphere and out again,yet only get noticed flying across North America, RADAR shows us that UFO's are terrestrial, they make no connections to space. not only that, but all the skeptical views support each other in a final conclusion that really does show man is driving the expectations culminating into Sci Fi expectations. I think I might have briefly mentioned Tech, how when the B2 was being tested, we got lots of Triangle Reports all the way back to airships. Not sure if you have seen it before, but this link which slightly precedes the first blimps, but not balloons, which leads me to conclude that this sighting was a prototype.

LINK - The Mystery Airship of 1896

CLAIM THEY SAW A FLYING AIRSHIP

Strange Tale of Sacramento Men Not Addicted to Prevarication

Viewed an Aerial Courser as it Passes Over the City at Night.

What Was it?

That little incident was pulled apart so thouroghly that it effectively has no meaning anymore. What you, Boony, LS and others did was truly impressive. It was classic until true research was applied, and as all other incidents, that is what seems to happen. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

I feel this particular part of the forum needs to be shut down and have a new one named "The smoking gun". In which you can only post if you have the evidence.

But i suppose we could tear that apart too. Don't mind me. Just drinking here.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

I feel this particular part of the forum needs to be shut down and have a new one named "The smoking gun". In which you can only post if you have the evidence.

Nothing would be posted....

:) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Nothing would be posted....

:) 

Shirley, you jest.:rofl:

• Like 1