Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence That ET Exists

Zalmoxis

A ton of stories and claims and reports about ET is everywhere on the internet. A good percentage is made up but I'm willing to believe that a lot of those stories and claims are genuine. But genuine isn't enough. Only hard factual physical evidence will do. So I thought to myself, "What actual real proof is there available to us civilians who don't get security access and a look inside at the real deal?" I did the only thing I could do... Google it. Here's some links to websites that present what little proof we got. There ain't much.

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-ultimate-evidence-earth-has-been-visited-by-intelligent-alien-civilizations/

http://www.mysticfiles.com/5-pieces-of-evidence-that-suggests-intelligent-alien-life-exists/

http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ancient-aliens/articles/do-aliens-exist-most-compelling-evidence-of-alien-existence

It seems that the best of what we got is word of mouth. Astronauts, secret agents and government contractors all made plenty of claims. Declassified documents tease us with some ideas of what some of them are and where they might've come from but there isn't one of these saucers on display anywhere for us to look at. No ET public appearances. Nothing. There was some talk earlier this year about an announcement but that one never came. They said the same thing last year.

52 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

Which December??

The one when the news comes out. That one.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

A ton of stories and claims and reports about ET is everywhere on the internet.

Yes indeed, on the internet....

When and if ANYONE KNOWS FOR SURE.... that aliens exist...it will be on TV....in the media..... not some cheap website...

GUARANTEED! It'll be the biggest news story.... EVER!

• Like 5

There is even better word of mouth.

The amatuer astronomy contingent. Hundreds of thousand of people networked across the world sharing their love of the sky and under the command of nobody, it is a global interest. 

They can tell you, not one UFO has even been tracked as "coming into, or out of" the earth, or our atmosphere. In fact, all the astronomy forums I have joined see the UFO/Alien questions as very annoying and draining their well earned credibility. They generally "don't take kindly to them types" and for good reason. 

The UFO's that RADAR picks up all have very terrestrial orbits, not one of them ever has been tracked as even so much as heading for space. 

They want to see something like that as much as anyone, so do I, but reality has to be considered as well. 

It seems pretty obvious to me that is you wanted to visit a planet, you would at least attempt communications first. It just makes sense to have the very first visit be a cheap, no risk alternative that can travel at the speed of light already. 

• Like 7

On 10/21/2016 at 0:24 AM, psyche101 said:

It seems pretty obvious to me that is you wanted to visit a planet, you would at least attempt communications. 

I think it would be naive to say that any extra terrestrial species that arrives at our planet would be friendly and want to communicate with humans.

I believe there are UFOs, meaning literally Unidentified Flying Objects. Are they piloted by aliens though?  It's possible, but I really think they are something else. There is little proof they come from other planets, yet just like how our ancient ancestors invented gods to explain things they don't understand, perhaps we invented aliens to try and explain the unexplainable.

I have a feeling the real truth is far stranger than aliens

8 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

I think it would be naive to say that any extra terrestrial species that arrives at our planet would be friendly and want to communicate with humans.

Why?

Aliens with a sense of curiosity are impossible? How? 

Any reason that hostile aliens are the most likely option?

Do you think we would be hostile if we found ourselves capable of visiting others? 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Vlawde said:

I believe there are UFOs, meaning literally Unidentified Flying Objects. Are they piloted by aliens though?  It's possible, but I really think they are something else. There is little proof they come from other planets, yet just like how our ancient ancestors invented gods to explain things they don't understand, perhaps we invented aliens to try and explain the unexplainable.

I have a feeling the real truth is far stranger than aliens

Not one UFO has ever been recorded coming in from outer space and entering our solar system, and entering our atmosphere, and no UFO ever has been tracked as leaving our atmosphere and heading out into space.

If such happened, we could extrapolate a trajectory and guess at a destination, like e did with the WOW! signal. 

Fairly simplistic I know, but that situation would be markedly different if we are getting visits from alien craft.

• Like 1

Playing along with the little green man theory, I find it highly likely if they are here just out of curiosity and to observe then why wouldn't the planes be cloaked? 

I mean if you want to investigate I find it reasonable to do it as discretely as possible, for all they know we are just waiting to attack and eat anything that gets near us.

29 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Why?

Aliens with a sense of curiosity are impossible? How? 

Any reason that hostile aliens are the most likely option?

Do you think we would be hostile if we found ourselves capable of visiting others? 

There would be a thousand different scenarios for ET at our planet. 

The most popular two are they could either be peaceful or hostile. I Googled this and overwhelmingly the number of articles are in favor of a hostile ET visit.

They could also be indifferent and not interested in humans, sort of passing through on the galactic highway.

Personally I think that a lot of alleged ET evidence that psuedo-science enthusiasts offer is the most likely scenario; that ET was on Earth in the past and ET is on Earth with us right now. ET is not a single specie. ET is secretly in control of all the human power centers.

I'm not saying that's true but that's what I read.

42 minutes ago, Shouldthisexist said:

Playing along with the little green man theory, I find it highly likely if they are here just out of curiosity and to observe then why wouldn't the planes be cloaked? 

I mean if you want to investigate I find it reasonable to do it as discretely as possible, for all they know we are just waiting to attack and eat anything that gets near us.

Actually I read several reports that the greys actively abduct humans for food yet mutilate cattle. I don't know about you but I would choose a beef steak over a manchop no matter what under any circumstance.

If they are real and on Earth they definitely are cloaked. Wouldn't that be our protocol upon visiting any habitable planet?

Edited by Zalmoxis
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zalmoxis said:

There would be a thousand different scenarios for ET at our planet. 

Agreed.

The most popular two are they could either be peaceful or hostile. I Googled this and overwhelmingly the number of articles are in favor of a hostile ET visit.

That is what we imagine though, I canot see any reasoning behind those ideas. Seems more Hollywood based than any actual thought. 

They could also be indifferent and not interested in humans, sort of passing through on the galactic highway.

Yes, I have posted an amusing short story on that. I will post it again after this for a chuckle. 

Personally I think that a lot of alleged ET evidence that psuedo-science enthusiasts offer is the most likely scenario; that ET was on Earth in the past and ET is on Earth with us right now. ET is not a single specie. ET is secretly in control of all the human power centers.

I'm not saying that's true but that's what I read.

I just see no evidence to support that claim, I have heard the claims, they do not stand to scrutiny. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

So ...

It would be wise to say every visiting ET is hostile?

Nope

• Like 1

I think it would be silly to assume they are friendly, or hostile. Even so personally I would take a cautious approach when meeting a "alien"

45 minutes ago, Shouldthisexist said:

I think it would be silly to assume they are friendly, or hostile. Even so personally I would take a cautious approach when meeting a "alien"

Well, according to most accounts, your 'approach' will be determined for you.

1 hour ago, Shouldthisexist said:

Could be the nicest alien in the universe but might carry a germ on it's skin that we're not prepared to handle. Filthy aliens.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

Could be the nicest alien in the universe but might carry a germ on it's skin that we're not prepared to handle. Filthy aliens.

Yes!! Well that's more what I was getting at not that "omg alienz gunna eat us dudes" but more we don't know if they are carrying pathogens that harmless to them are deadly to us? I'm saying being cautious but things that normally aren't thought of could have be potential dangerous.

41 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Well, according to most accounts, your 'approach' will be determined for you.

You mean like abduction?

1 minute ago, Shouldthisexist said:

Yes!! Well that's more what I was getting at not that "omg alienz gunna eat us dudes" but more we don't know if they are carrying pathogens that harmless to them are deadly to us? I'm saying being cautious but things that normally aren't thought of could have be potential dangerous.

I'd approach with the shirt over the nose and mouth if i had to be the first to meet them.

• Like 1