Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Conspiracy Against Freckles

Zalmoxis

It really isn't that difficult to unveil the conspiracy against freckles. Truth is, high class blood lines simply cannot allow people with freckles to intermingle with their high activities. This very simple fact of life is part of what fueled the great American immigration of the 1800s and the early 1900s. People were oppressed. The old European world of regal authority and royal blood demanded submission and in a new era of bustling growth and freedom on this side of the Atlantic gave millions and millions of freckle faced dreamers a new chance at becoming something more than servants of another higher class.

Since that early American growth though a new high class in America has risen and wouldn't you know it, they're saying the same thing as they did back in the old world. It's different this time though, since 2000. The conspiracy has grown out of control to a power not felt on Americans before. Now those old world powers are building companies on American soil and targeting Americans at home, weeding out those freckled Americans who are a "threat" (as though being freckled and possessing the ability to make oneself a great success is a threat). 

They would like to think of freckled Americans as a separate species and therefore "sick" and "dirty" and should be "refused passage to success at all points". Now, some people don't care about freckles, some think they are unsightly and some mobsters kill folks for their freckles and nothing else. When faced with the truth about what it means to have freckles they deny it and ignore it to save themselves some guilt and continue on doing extremely terrible things all in the name of "no spots." 

It really is a conspiracy. You got actors that mysteriously disappear in Hollywood then come back with "plastic surgery" a few years later. A good excuse but there's a chance that actor you saw in that movie in 2002 isn't the same one you will see in 2020 because the original is dead and his replacement was his double only a few years ago.

I even found a poem about this conspiracy.

https://allpoetry.com/poem/10640995-The-Freckle-Conspiracy-by-ixtli

It's a real hush hush subject but it's also on everyone's minds. Truth is if you're a smooth skinned unfreckled high class person you aren't going to be in a situation that would compromise your cleanliness. I mean, it's not like a freckled person is going to force you to bear their children. It's really nonsense how much extreme hate exists in this class of people against normal unthreatening folk who are much like themselves except for that one small detail of having freckles. Freckles aren't a sickness and freckles do not determine how intelligent a person is. You could have two identical cars and one's got a chip in the paint. They both will perform exactly the same and you wouldn't know the difference unless someone specifically showed you.

Freckles are hereditary. The confusion in history concerning this was if you grew up without freckles you could gain entrance to a higher more refined sort of life. But then again, because freckles usually only appear in the sunlight as a bodily defense against the UV rays of the sun, in centuries past kings would put their queens to death at the sight of a spot. People didn't know what caused freckles. You could be carrying the gene that causes freckles your whole life and not one would show up on your skin. This could go on for generations until finally the spots show up, surprising everyone who is looking for them. 

The MC1R gene was discovered in the mid-1990s during the mapping of the human genome and that turning point really put a spin on what people thought about freckles. Now, you don't even need to look for them, you can test for them.  This turn of events sent the upper classes on edge as their sifting for spotless people was simplified and satanic cults now carry the spotless banner, pledging to kill, cheat and frame those who have spots at any price. This sad reality has seen many an innocent person victimized beyond describability in the name of making them not able to function on any level personal or professional. Most of these people whose lives are entirely ruined weren't a threat to begin with and really stood a good chance and rising and accomplishing great things. But it seems that no matter how valuable a person with MC1R might be the sin of freckles is unforgivable in the eyes of the satanist. Or so it would seem. They want all the credit and surely deserve it for what outstanding human being of honor would want to claim such a cruel and wrong thing against that of the innocents? 

They're watching you and looking for spots. Pay attention. You will see them too.

17 minutes ago, Zalmoxis said:

It really is a conspiracy. You got actors that mysteriously disappear in Hollywood then come back with "plastic surgery" a few years later. A good excuse but there's a chance that actor you saw in that movie in 2002 isn't the same one you will see in 2020 because the original is dead and his replacement was his double only a few years ago.

They may have plastic surgery, but it's still the same voice and the same acting skill (or lack of it). Wouldn't it be more likely that the plastic surgery was meant to remove the spot? Like Michel Jackson?

Its all these Ultra High Definition Resolution revolution nonsense ...

~

I've read a lot of daft things in my years on this website. But this...this! This is pure, unadulterated nonsense. It deserves some kind of award.

94a.jpg

• Like 8

On 10/15/2016 at 4:43 PM, Gingitsune said:

They may have plastic surgery, but it's still the same voice and the same acting skill (or lack of it). Wouldn't it be more likely that the plastic surgery was meant to remove the spot? Like Michel Jackson?

True that laser surgery, the same kind used to melt skin wrinkles has a use as a freckle removal but there are other less costly methods in clearing up your complexion.

Cheap methods are using natural home-made applications with ingredients proven to remove sun spots and freckles such as eggplant, lemon juice or pure honey. These methods require repetitive use over a long period of around 3 to 6 months to work.

One could purchase professional skin care products in a form of creams that you rub onto your skin like you would any other skin healing cream and these one start at around $100 a tube and take a month or more to work.

A lot celebrities would use skin cream while some prefer laser methods.

Edited by Zalmoxis
Spelling mistake.

In addition to my previous statements on the taboo topic of freckles there are recent mentions in science articles about gene editing. Because the human genome map is done and scientists are learned in how to manipulate the genes in their labs the process was likened to editing computer code, so simple it is to do. The difficult part is knowing what you should edit and how you should edit it for the desired result. This means that the MC1R gene can easily be erased or replaced with filler code of some sort, eliminating freckles out of your lineage. This means though that you wouldn't be using sex to make your children because it would require an artificial impregnation using the edited DNA.

Edited by Zalmoxis
Words missing.

That poem had noting to do with any conspiracy .... you lunatic !

You got freckles don't ya ? 

• Like 3

:huh:  

• Like 1

I really ought to look in the Conspiracies section more, i'd forgotten how entertaining it is. 

• Like 4

its not the red hair its the demonic entities inside that goes with them . 

I know ...... one of them got me , I was unable to resist their power, no matter what I did .... helpless I was  ;

Image result for redhead woman with freckles

• Like 4

23 hours ago, back to earth said:

That poem had noting to do with any conspiracy

It was titled "The Freckle Conspiracy"

They want to hide the fact that the earth was once ruled by red headed giants with freckles. Not good for the theory of evolution.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

It was titled "The Freckle Conspiracy"

regardless of title ,    where is the conspiracy in it ?    

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

They want to hide the fact that the earth was once ruled by red headed giants with freckles. Not good for the theory of evolution.

Well ,  you yourself are  not a good example of the theory of evolution . 

red haired giants now    ?   Hmmmmm .    

Image result for redhead giantess

• Like 1

everyone has to avoid the sun down here now .

not when we were young - used to get sunburn, go red , peel vast sheets of dead skin off and go Aussie brown .

Not anymore ! 

On 10/25/2016 at 2:28 PM, back to earth said:

Well ,  you yourself are  not a good example of the theory of evolution . 

red haired giants now    ?   Hmmmmm .    

Image result for redhead giantess

Actually, she was about 10-15 foot tall with long snake looking locks. Her eyes were so awful that I screamed. I saw her in Athens Ohio. Athens, maybe she was Medusa the gorgon. All because I wanted to know the truth.

Dont go searching for the truth in Ohio !  

Also, dont run down the street screaming  because you saw a woman in Ohio either . 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, back to earth said:

Dont go searching for the truth in Ohio !  

Also, dont run down the street screaming  because you saw a woman in Ohio either . 

IMG_0404.JPGYou need to meet the lycanthrope that follows me around. She surrounds herself  with the most beautiful women on earth. When I had a chance to meet her a voice said to me, "If you look at her you will die." Before I heard the voice I said to myself, her hand somehow resembles the paw of a wolf.  I wonder what her face looks like.