Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' filmed in remote Indonesian jungle

UM-Bot

Oh My Goodness... That is so blurry. If you use a little imagination, it looks like a velociraptor carrying a bucket.

Not that Bigfoot couldn't carry a white bucket, but really, it is very blurry.

• Like 8

That is the Asian sub-species, Bodgie Bigfoot.

That gait can't be replicated by humans. It's also massive, rippling muscle everywhere. Has non human proportions. No one has ever convincingly replicated the costume. People see them and people don't lie. It's never been proven to be a fake.

It's a bigfoot (with white a bucket) for sure. The bucket is for collecting his own droppings, and for carrying the twigs that he uses to brush away his tracks (he then leaves fake tracks for bigfooters to mess with their heads)...then he makes little tipi structures out of the twigs for no apparent reason. A classic bigfoot sighting this one.

Edited by Horta
  • Like 4

Never mind the bucket, what's that he's dragging with his left hand/paw?

OMG it so shaky and blurry...

Since the background of the video is bleak, I say its a hoax.

Also it does not look like how bigfoot meant to look like.

More of a baby godzilla, holding a white towel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horta said:

That gait can't be replicated by humans. It's also massive, rippling muscle everywhere. Has non human proportions. No one has ever convincingly replicated the costume. People see them and people don't lie. It's never been proven to be a fake.

LOL!! :tsu:

It's a bigfoot (with white a bucket) for sure. The bucket is for collecting his own droppings, and for carrying the twigs that he uses to brush away his tracks (he then leaves fake tracks for bigfooters to mess with their heads)...then he makes little tipi structures out of the twigs for no apparent reason. A classic bigfoot sighting this one.

Agree. Bucket is for him droppings.

Though the tracks are not faked, they simply are bigfoot wearing sandals. 

• Like 1

So silly it doesn't even deserve a comment. Oops, I made a comment.

• Like 2

0.05 and it disappears then reemerges. The worse thing about this video is the edited bit where they though they could slip in a er..bigfoot. No wonder they do not want to make their name known. 

No background info? will we ever get to know what idiot made this? do I care? no...hope they do not try to make another one.

This is the problem with these indeterminate, barely recognizable "positive IDs." Clearly that's KFC, not Mcdonaldss.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Like some critical photos, there's the pterodactyl or whatever, here let me circle it with RED, see!

dino_011.jpg

I see it. But the red circle is too blurry to even see, I am going with your red circle is a fake.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Though the tracks are not faked, they simply are bigfoot wearing sandals. 

s-l500.jpg

:)

Edited by Horta
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Varelse said:

Not Bigfoot. That's Elvis. So obvious.

That explains why the footage is all shook up....

• Like 7

Well Bless a mah soul what's a wrong with it ...

~

• Like 1

Stop the video at 0:24 and it looks like a stick figure. I suspect CGI or a very thin Alien.

On 10/16/2016 at 5:35 AM, Rmarlbk said:

He went out to get him some McDonald's :0

Not even a Bigfoot would stoop that low. Maybe Captain D's. MAYBE. Also, the "Red Circle of Death" could suggest he isn't with us anymore. Maybe he did eat McDonald's after all.

Edited by xxxdemonxxx

While ago it was said that it is a bear. Now the second part of Bigfoot story is continuing ? I see..