Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Tarot Reads (waite)

CraneHaven

On 10/17/2016 at 9:57 AM, Mark Three said:

Hello CraneHaven,

I'd like a reading please.

Thanks for your generosity!!

I mean, you didn't really follow my instructions very well. Which makes me think you didn't even fully read my post, and just want a reading without caring what I have to say. But because i've been slow with them, I will try to give you one anyway.

Are you a family person? I'm getting a deep royal blue color here, and the sense of hard work.

The first card: "8 of wands"

Are you famliar with sonic the hedgehog? Because this card is the equivalent to the "Gotta go fast!" saying. This is like getting on the freeway compared to regular stop and go light streets. Things are being done while snapping your fingers to go fast.... HOWEVER, because this is the problem card, this means that you need to slow down. You are rushing things, and hurrying, and not taking enough pit stops. You can't rush success, you need to do the process. You are very much in a hurry, and could make an easy mistake that could've easily been avoided if you had the time to think a bit more.

The second card: "5 of pentacles"

This card generally means some kind of suffering. Suffering from a financial standpoint. But, although there is suffering, this is still hope right around the corner, you just need to get over there first. So keeping faith and not being stagnant has been helping you quite a bit. Despite the circumstances, you don't stop moving (in relation to the first card, you might just be moving too fast! lol!). You don't let setbacks hold you down. You'll charge through them gosh darnit. What a bull. Nice.

The third card: "Reversed The Sun"

This card is telling you to calm down. You will get where you want to go but, it will take some time. Perhaps a tad bit longer than you hoped, but you will get there. At this pace, you may burn yourself out, and make yourself depressed with lack of results. Get a bit of patience, and things will start to grow. Keep your chin up, and keep moving like you have been, but don't lose hope. Turn the fan down from High, to medium or low. Turn down the heat of the stove to simmer the water. You gotta simmer the meat, can't just hard boil it.

19 minutes ago, CraneHaven said:

Hello!

I get the feeling that you are smart. When you help others, do you baby them? Because I am getting the feeling of a more tough love (which contradicts with my common sense from your smiley face and saying you love smiles). It's either tough love, or you are just very "real" with people.

The first card: "Reversed 3 of swords"

Oooohhh, right now you are having a tough time of suffering on the inside. Something has happened that has caused you a great amount of sorrow, and you are having a very tough time moving on from it. It is one thing to grieve, but it's another thing to be stuck in the grieving without healing. Right now, you are stuck. It's like the equivalent of a man who goes to the bar to forget life, because his girlfriend of 3 years had cheated on him and left him. He feels the sorrow, but isn't allowing the healing to happen. Think about where you are stuck right now in life, and what is causing you trouble.

The second card: "3 of cups"

What has been helping you through this turmoil though, is spending quality time with FRIEENNDSS! Friends and loved ones always help when you feel down. Because of this card, i'm getting the feeling that maybe a breakup was recent? You must've cut ties with someone/something. Anyway, doing the hobbies you enjoy, letting the creativity flow from you and expressing yourself is helping you heal. Leaning on others, who are probably very happy to hold you since you have probably helped them, is really helping you recuperate. Go play some video games with them, or to the clubs, or to that poker party, or whatever it is you guys have fun doing. Fun time right now has been helping you.

The third card is: "8 of swords"

This card shows a woman who is blindfolded, with her arms tied standing/waiting. She is stuck, but notice how I said only her arms are tied. Her legs are free, and she can technically walk anywhere she wants. The point is, right now something is trapping you, but only because you feel trapped by it. You're not REALLY trapped. It's like an abusive relationship. Often times the partner feels reluctant to stay even if she conditions are bad... even though TECHNICALLY they can just be like "ok bye b*tch". The point is... free yourself. Walk away. Move on.

I hope this related with you even if a little bit

Hello, thank you again for the reading :]. You were really accurate. I'll give you my feedback so you can see for yourself. 

People tend to tell me that I am very genuine / real, which that is something they like about me a lot. I don't like to hide anything from anyone or myself. I guess you can say its a mix with tough love and babying someone haha.

To sum of the three cards. It's been going on for a while now, a year and a two to three months. It involves someone I care about deeply a lot, but they are not being honest with me /deceitful. Even if  leave him, somehow we end up back with each other only to repeat the same cycle. It's like the world keeps doing this to us back and forth over and over again. Currently, right now, we are not talking to each other again / separated. The scenario was emotionally draining and abusive. There isn't much left I can do, or rather anything at all in order to fix us. I tried everything, while he hasn't done anything on his part. All I can do is focus on my life once again, and recover / pick myself up one more time like before [which I am curretnly] with some help of close friends being there for me emotionally. All I can do now is focus on my life so I can improve it / be at peace with myself. I've already done a few things, all I need now is time to finish it all and keep being strong as I press on. My hands are still tied to the scenario with him though because I feel he'll be back somehow /at any time and I have proof that makes this theory  and all my other suspicious of him true. Like the last card said, I might be blinded folded and tied up, but I can still walk. So at this point, unless he changes... eventually I'll be able to create a huge distance between us where he won't be able to reach up to me again. Yes i can end it at any time by blocking him completely, this part is my fault and I am aware of it. I'm just letting the world do whatever it wants at this point, without letting it stop my progress with my own life of course. 

On 10/23/2016 at 1:27 PM, Wolverathe said:

hey CraneHaven,

I would love a reading please;) 

I have a super good and strong working mind, very creative, but I don't put it to use as often as I should, therefore it becomes restless at most of the time :D

Thank you! 

first of all, are you romantic? Because I got the feeling either you're in a new and fresh relationship thats super sweet, or that's just the kind of person you are as a lover.

Second of all. A card flipped out infront of me while shuffling... I'm not sure if its from my own clumsiness or not? But it was the Emperor, but Reversed. This indicated some sort of unbalance of power. Something of BIG authority in your life right now has gone a bit power crazy, and you should watch out. Don't rebel exactly but, be smart. and deal with things logically.

anyway

The first card is: "Reversed Page of Pentacles"

Right now you've kinda slowed down to a stop in going towards your goals. Like, you wanna get a nice butt right? But after 3 days of doing squats, you start to half ass your squats just to get them done. And then you take a break day, but then the next day becomes a break day also. And you still want the butt, but you kinda lost the motivation. Lazy butt is all you got now hahahaha. You're not going for the big goal, but instead focusing on the little successes of now. Which may be nice in the moment but... won't give you long term fulfilment. You aren't climbing the mountain anymore, instead you are walking aroung the rim of it staying in the same elvation.

The second card is: "Reversed 5 of swords"

Hmm, this card is saying that you are moving on from something. Perhaps something has distracted you from your goals? But now you are starting to change focus. You are starting to learn to look away. Sure, perhaps you don't like that mole on your arm but.. you're learning to get over it. Eh. You're looking at it less, and just kinda forgetting about it. You're done being stressed over something and just wanna feel better from it, so you're taking the steps to move forward. Good!

The third card is: "queen of pentacles"

You need to bring it back to earth, starting with the heart warming basics of a comfy life. Queen of pentacles is like, the motherly-comfort you get from a hug from mom or any other figure who has taken good care of you whether it be aunt or grandma. They make you soup when you're sick. Make you feel loved. But also is financially reliable. Make sure you are balancing your work life and home life. Finincial security is very good! Make sure though while you are making enough to support yourself, that you leave time for "you" time. Pamper yourself, and be comfy.

I think this card is telling you to get your life together lol (or in balance), but for yourself. Do it for you. not you're signifigant other, not for your friend, not to prove to someone something. But do it for your own sake.

I hope this helped!

• Like 1

Hi I hope I'm not too late for a reading from you 

Thing I love most about my self is my ability to see past the surface when it comes to peoples emotions or the world around us, so see the truth if you like. I'm fascinated by everything and question everything.  

Thank you xx

I do not know if you're still accepting reading requests - I tried to count all the requests, but because so many people were giving you such awesome feedback, it became difficult to keep track of how many readings you had actually done, but I do notice that at the top of the page you mentioned you were "slow", so perhaps still looking for some more practice :). If you feel up to doing one more, my sentence about myself is below. Thank you for your time and consideration! :wub:

The thing that I love most about myself would be my hobbies and interests which I feel are quite different from most women my age in my location, and I love it because it makes me unique and unlike anyone else, and in a way I feel like these hobbies define me as a person and make me who I am today.

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:42 AM, CraneHaven said:

I mean, you didn't really follow my instructions very well. Which makes me think you didn't even fully read my post, and just want a reading without caring what I have to say. But because i've been slow with them, I will try to give you one anyway.

Are you a family person? I'm getting a deep royal blue color here, and the sense of hard work.

The first card: "8 of wands"

Are you famliar with sonic the hedgehog? Because this card is the equivalent to the "Gotta go fast!" saying. This is like getting on the freeway compared to regular stop and go light streets. Things are being done while snapping your fingers to go fast.... HOWEVER, because this is the problem card, this means that you need to slow down. You are rushing things, and hurrying, and not taking enough pit stops. You can't rush success, you need to do the process. You are very much in a hurry, and could make an easy mistake that could've easily been avoided if you had the time to think a bit more.

The second card: "5 of pentacles"

This card generally means some kind of suffering. Suffering from a financial standpoint. But, although there is suffering, this is still hope right around the corner, you just need to get over there first. So keeping faith and not being stagnant has been helping you quite a bit. Despite the circumstances, you don't stop moving (in relation to the first card, you might just be moving too fast! lol!). You don't let setbacks hold you down. You'll charge through them gosh darnit. What a bull. Nice.

The third card: "Reversed The Sun"

This card is telling you to calm down. You will get where you want to go but, it will take some time. Perhaps a tad bit longer than you hoped, but you will get there. At this pace, you may burn yourself out, and make yourself depressed with lack of results. Get a bit of patience, and things will start to grow. Keep your chin up, and keep moving like you have been, but don't lose hope. Turn the fan down from High, to medium or low. Turn down the heat of the stove to simmer the water. You gotta simmer the meat, can't just hard boil it.

Hi CraneHaven,

First of all thanks for the detailed reading, and please accept my sincerest apologies if I misunderstood the instructions (but I guess that's very neatly underlined in the key message of the reading!!!).

The reading was crystal clear and resonates well. There are two areas that I am currently firmly focussed on a destination/outcome and the clear message you are sending is to take the time to enjoy the journey rather than get stressed about not having arrived yet. That's fair comment and very, very good advice, and I thank you very much for having taken the time to provide me with such an accurate snapshot.

Much appreciated!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2016 at 3:25 AM, Mark Three said:

Hi CraneHaven,

First of all thanks for the detailed reading, and please accept my sincerest apologies if I misunderstood the instructions (but I guess that's very neatly underlined in the key message of the reading!!!).

The reading was crystal clear and resonates well. There are two areas that I am currently firmly focussed on a destination/outcome and the clear message you are sending is to take the time to enjoy the journey rather than get stressed about not having arrived yet. That's fair comment and very, very good advice, and I thank you very much for having taken the time to provide me with such an accurate snapshot.

Much appreciated!!

Oh it's no problem. I must've been slightly grumpy that day xD usually I would be like "oh no problem" I'm just glad the reading resonated well -thumbs up-

On 10/23/2016 at 1:27 PM, Wolverathe said:

hey CraneHaven,

I would love a reading please;) 

I have a super good and strong working mind, very creative, but I don't put it to use as often as I should, therefore it becomes restless at most of the time :D

Thank you! 

Jesus, first i'd like to mention that your cards look like something of a typical childrens book haha! Scary at first, but happy ending. Anyway, I get the feeling of goofiness from the cards.

The first card is: "10 of swords"

Sooo, this card is a dead guy with all the swords stabbed into him. Basically in your life, something went wrong and you got a big "GAME OVER" for that thing. This is a card of defeat. Right now you may feel like things aren't fair, and that things suck. And yeah, they probably do :( But sometimes bad things happen in life y'know? Right now you may be craving a hug.. or perhaps just wish things would get better. They will don't worry.

The second card is: "Page of Pentacles"

Wow look at you! This card might be here because I am a bit late on the reading.. and so things may have changed since you initially requested the reading. But this card is about NEW BEGINNINGS. Look at that! You hit the continue button after the GAMEOVER :) good job! You hopped on the opportunity train and have ventured towards a new chapter. Whether maybe you got a new job, or found someone new to hang out with. Eitherway, this card is hopeful. You grabbed a new sheet of paper and started a new masterpiece.

The third card is: "6 of wands"

This is the "YOU CAN DO IT!" card. It's telling you that you need to believe in yourself, and to keep up that positive outlook you're having right now. Keep up that effort, because you're a GOD. Be proud of who you are, what you went through, and your comeback. Don't let others bring you down, and keep riding your own hype train.

I hope this helped :)

On 10/24/2016 at 8:06 AM, SunflowerLover said:

I would like a reading if possible, CraneHaven. Thank you in advance. :)

One thing I love about myself is how I always stand for what is right even if it means I'm standing alone.

That's a lovely thing to say for yourself. Good justice. Are you the sensitive type however? I was getting a hint of that feeling while shuffling the cards.

The first card is: "Knight of Swords"

So right now you may be inspired by something, and you really just wanna GO. It's not quite YOLO, but its close. You are determined to succeed, and are running at full speed, however this isn't good. You may be excited about something, but you need to slow down a bit to consider risks and just... plan things out a bit overall. You may feel like "but there is no time!" but this isn't good. There is time! Your problem is that you're rushing things.

The second card is: "Judgement"

This is an interesting card to get considering your justice sentence. This card may be the cause of your problem though which is even more interesting, as this is like an "awakening" card. You have been doing some self evaluation and this is really helping shine a light in the darker patches of your light. "I can see it now!". But this is a good thing, keep doing this. You are clearing your thoughts this way and organizing your worries to have a less foggy mind.

The third card is: "King of Wands"

This card represents a more stereotypical king. He gives the orders to get things done with a leader-like flair, and leads his troops to victory. I think this card is saying you should be more like a king rather than a knight (problem card). It is good that you want to "Go get them!" but do it with more control over yourself. Be like the king, and think about strategies, possibilities, and as well as encouraging yourself before you go to battle. Pretend you are the king going into battle himself. Be brave, be strong, but do not be careless.

Wow your cards are so inspiring. They are basically just telling you to put the burner on medium or med-low instead of high.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2016 at 4:57 PM, mariisousa said:

Hello,

I would love a reading if you can please. :)

One thing I love about myself is my way of loving others and wanting to help and make other people happy.

Thank you!

I kinda get the feeling of a kooky aunt vibe from the cards from you. Or I suppose a kooky uncle if you are male hehe.

The first card is: "8 of pentacles"

This is a card of new things. It could be as simple as trying out a new recipe, or as complex as going for a career change. Either way something new in your life is happening, but the problem is that you are having a hard time adjusting. Are you of older age? I thought I heard that it is harder for people as they get older to change/ learn new things. Perhaps you are having a hard time adapting to something, or just learning how to do something in general..

The second card is: "10 of cups"

Aww, this card is a nice compliment to your own compliment to yourself :) this card is saying that the support you are getting from loved ones and friends are a real boost. You get a lot of happiness from them (as you were implying earlier) and they get happiness from you. You have a very loving family, and people who care about you. Good for you :)

The third card is: "9 of swords"

Right now it seems you are being a bit hard on yourself because of the first card. The advice here is to give yourself a break. Don't beat yourself up over things, as really you are just making them worse when there isn't a need to fret in the first place. Just keep trying, but if things don't work out at first... it's okay! Don't miss sleep over it. Things will be okay. A better outlook from you will improve things a lot just by itself.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2016 at 10:54 PM, jki said:

This is very interesting. I'm sort of dealing with a break up that occurred over the summer.. Only recently i've cut off all contact (over a month now). It was really hard for me at first, but now i'm finding myself happier and less upset about it although I do think about my ex constantly. I do constantly think about the future and "daydream" i guess about possible scenarios, but I'm really working on realizing that the relationship is totally over so that I can move on 100%. I think I am quite a stubborn person and I also am not a big fan of change. I think I also tend to follow the rules, only breaking them in certain circumstances. 

Thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me. It was pretty accurate and provided some good insight!

I hope that things have been going well since your report back. I'm glad you are becoming happier, time always has a funny way of healing aye? I'm glad my reading could help you... makes me happy ^_^

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 5:28 PM, CraneHaven said:

Hey all. I want to practice some readings using my tarot cards. The readings I will be giving will be given based off of this spread:

1. Problems or challenges you're having in your life right now

2. what is happening in your life that is helping you

3. Advice Card! What should YOU do to help yourself?

I will do readings for the first 10 people that respond (It looks like it can get overwhelming anymore than that :blink:). If you are responding, then I need you to relax, and type out one thing you love about yourself in a couple sentences. Try to spill your own personal energy as you type out the sentence (if that makes sense). Give that sentence your "scent" ^_^

If you haven't reached your ten yet Id like a reading. 

I am kind and loving, not out of ideology but because of living life the other way. I have adapted and overcame hardships which would have ended many and as a result I have a unique worlview. 

Thanks in advance. But if not , NBD 

Edited by Farmer77

On 10/29/2016 at 0:50 AM, dragonheart101 said:

Hello, thank you again for the reading :]. You were really accurate. I'll give you my feedback so you can see for yourself. 

People tend to tell me that I am very genuine / real, which that is something they like about me a lot. I don't like to hide anything from anyone or myself. I guess you can say its a mix with tough love and babying someone haha.

To sum of the three cards. It's been going on for a while now, a year and a two to three months. It involves someone I care about deeply a lot, but they are not being honest with me /deceitful. Even if  leave him, somehow we end up back with each other only to repeat the same cycle. It's like the world keeps doing this to us back and forth over and over again. Currently, right now, we are not talking to each other again / separated. The scenario was emotionally draining and abusive. There isn't much left I can do, or rather anything at all in order to fix us. I tried everything, while he hasn't done anything on his part. All I can do is focus on my life once again, and recover / pick myself up one more time like before [which I am curretnly] with some help of close friends being there for me emotionally. All I can do now is focus on my life so I can improve it / be at peace with myself. I've already done a few things, all I need now is time to finish it all and keep being strong as I press on. My hands are still tied to the scenario with him though because I feel he'll be back somehow /at any time and I have proof that makes this theory  and all my other suspicious of him true. Like the last card said, I might be blinded folded and tied up, but I can still walk. So at this point, unless he changes... eventually I'll be able to create a huge distance between us where he won't be able to reach up to me again. Yes i can end it at any time by blocking him completely, this part is my fault and I am aware of it. I'm just letting the world do whatever it wants at this point, without letting it stop my progress with my own life of course. 

Ahhh this makes me so happy :) Love is always a challenging thing. It can be so sweet, and yet the worse thing in the world at the same time. I hope that you do what brings you happiness. Always follow your heart, because in the end you don't have a choice. You will be miserable unless you do (my own advice).  I'm glad my cards could help

26 minutes ago, CraneHaven said:

I kinda get the feeling of a kooky aunt vibe from the cards from you. Or I suppose a kooky uncle if you are male hehe.

The first card is: "8 of pentacles"

This is a card of new things. It could be as simple as trying out a new recipe, or as complex as going for a career change. Either way something new in your life is happening, but the problem is that you are having a hard time adjusting. Are you of older age? I thought I heard that it is harder for people as they get older to change/ learn new things. Perhaps you are having a hard time adapting to something, or just learning how to do something in general..

The second card is: "10 of cups"

Aww, this card is a nice compliment to your own compliment to yourself :) this card is saying that the support you are getting from loved ones and friends are a real boost. You get a lot of happiness from them (as you were implying earlier) and they get happiness from you. You have a very loving family, and people who care about you. Good for you :)

The third card is: "9 of swords"

Right now it seems you are being a bit hard on yourself because of the first card. The advice here is to give yourself a break. Don't beat yourself up over things, as really you are just making them worse when there isn't a need to fret in the first place. Just keep trying, but if things don't work out at first... it's okay! Don't miss sleep over it. Things will be okay. A better outlook from you will improve things a lot just by itself.

Hello CraveHeaven,

Thank you so much for your reading! :)

Hmm, I am not an aunt, I just live with my parents and little sister.

Yes, it is happening new things, but they are not so good, I got sick and the last month I had to leave university, so basically I am at home. What I am trying new is creating a business, which I really don't know where it is going to go, because there is no money to improve it. No, I am not an older person, I am just 20 :) It can be that!

Yes, you are right, although I don't have lots of friends, the ones I have and my family care about me and bring me hapiness. :)

The last card makes sense if we are talking about the business, it stresses me a lot because my parents have a debt and this is the only way I have to help them, although things are not working as I wanted... I know I need a break, I need to get better, go out with my friends, get a boyfriend maybe, study and all the persons of my age do, but the financial problem of my parents ends being my priority....

Well, thank you so much for the reading, I really enjoy it! :)

6 hours ago, CraneHaven said:

That's a lovely thing to say for yourself. Good justice. Are you the sensitive type however? I was getting a hint of that feeling while shuffling the cards.

The first card is: "Knight of Swords"

So right now you may be inspired by something, and you really just wanna GO. It's not quite YOLO, but its close. You are determined to succeed, and are running at full speed, however this isn't good. You may be excited about something, but you need to slow down a bit to consider risks and just... plan things out a bit overall. You may feel like "but there is no time!" but this isn't good. There is time! Your problem is that you're rushing things.

The second card is: "Judgement"

This is an interesting card to get considering your justice sentence. This card may be the cause of your problem though which is even more interesting, as this is like an "awakening" card. You have been doing some self evaluation and this is really helping shine a light in the darker patches of your light. "I can see it now!". But this is a good thing, keep doing this. You are clearing your thoughts this way and organizing your worries to have a less foggy mind.

The third card is: "King of Wands"

This card represents a more stereotypical king. He gives the orders to get things done with a leader-like flair, and leads his troops to victory. I think this card is saying you should be more like a king rather than a knight (problem card). It is good that you want to "Go get them!" but do it with more control over yourself. Be like the king, and think about strategies, possibilities, and as well as encouraging yourself before you go to battle. Pretend you are the king going into battle himself. Be brave, be strong, but do not be careless.

Wow your cards are so inspiring. They are basically just telling you to put the burner on medium or med-low instead of high.

Yes, I  think I am the sensitive type.

All cards make sense to me. Overall I'm not a patient person and I feel like I'm always rushing things and I tend to want everything to happen right now when I know I should be more patient and trust things will happen in the right timing.

Thank you again for the reading. I really liked it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a reading. I am very open minded and very accepting of others. I love helping people and I love spending time with my family. I appreciate any feedback!