Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Tarot Reads (waite)

CraneHaven

Hey all. I want to practice some readings using my tarot cards. The readings I will be giving will be given based off of this spread:

1. Problems or challenges you're having in your life right now

2. what is happening in your life that is helping you

3. Advice Card! What should YOU do to help yourself?

I will do readings for the first 10 people that respond (It looks like it can get overwhelming anymore than that :blink:). If you are responding, then I need you to relax, and type out one thing you love about yourself in a couple sentences. Try to spill your own personal energy as you type out the sentence (if that makes sense). Give that sentence your "scent" ^_^

Okay , I am relaxed.

One thing I love about myself is the freedom I have ,  it took some effort, but I forged ahead and  for some time I have felt very free and pretty much unrestricted.

I wont ask a specific question as your 1 2 3  (positions ? ) seem to have it covered . 

ok, if i understand this right

i know that i work hard wherever i work, and i love that i have managed to become the kind of person that other people can rely on to get things done

is that what you would need?

17 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Okay , I am relaxed.

One thing I love about myself is the freedom I have ,  it took some effort, but I forged ahead and  for some time I have felt very free and pretty much unrestricted.

I wont ask a specific question as your 1 2 3  (positions ? ) seem to have it covered . 

Hello! yes, my template/spread does not require a question as it is used to give insight based off of those questions.

I felt a sort of green energy coming from you. Like a green, childish one :D that doesn't mean naive or anything but, maybe youre very much kid at heart? 

Anyway, for the first card.. I got "The Tower"

WHOO WEE, something big must have happened in your life to get The Tower :blink:. The Tower is a card that represents sudden change and turmoil. Something sudden and drastic/devastating has happened recently that totally shook you and flipped things upside down. Perhaps a sudden break-up, someone has died, you lost something of great value to you. Right now you may feel like "what's going on?! Why is this happening?! Why oh why?!". Although something may be rock bottom right now, the good thing about this card is that it also means change. Like accidentally deleting your savepoint. You have the opportunity to come back stronger.

The second card is, "9 of pentacles"

Right now in your life, you are well... just like you said in your sentence, free! You are enjoying yourself right now and the nice things that life has to offer you. Whether it be nice walks outside, a glass of wine/a bottle of beer in the evening, eating good food, or just feeling good in general. You spending time to make yourself feel good is REALLY helping (although you don't need cards to tell you that ;)). Now you are resting, you have suffered for a bit... screw that! It's time for some good ol' Happy times :) TREAT YO SELF (anybody get that reference?)

The third card is, "10 of wands"

The Tens in Tarot represent the completion of a cycle, and thus with the Ten of Wands, you have reached the end of a cycle after a period of struggle. Right now you may be overburdened though. Too many reponsibilities, or just too much going on. Put down all those wands and drink some water! You don't need to carry all those right now. Does it all have to be put on you? Lighten your load a bit. Stop taking on too much, and let go of things that are holding you back and are no benefit.

I hope this reading connects with you, because I do a little fist pump to myself whenever my readings do B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CraneHaven said:

Hello! yes, my template/spread does not require a question as it is used to give insight based off of those questions.

First, thanks   

Second, I am an ex tarot reader of 40 years experience ( well ... ex in that I might do 2 -3 a year now if its worth it (and I dont mean $$$$s ) 

But I am a bit of a nut , in that I use it pretty much totally different to most  , I make no claim to be psychic or predictive - I use it as an ' hermetic tool '. 

I felt a sort of green energy coming from you. Like a green, childish one :D that doesn't mean naive or anything but, maybe youre very much kid at heart? 

Anyway, for the first card.. I got "The Tower"

WHOO WEE, something big must have happened in your life to get The Tower :blink:. The Tower is a card that represents sudden change and turmoil. Something sudden and drastic/devastating has happened recently that totally shook you and flipped things upside down. Perhaps a sudden break-up, someone has died, you lost something of great value to you. Right now you may feel like "what's going on?! Why is this happening?! Why oh why?!". Although something may be rock bottom right now, the good thing about this card is that it also means change. Like accidentally deleting your savepoint. You have the opportunity to come back stronger.

Sorta wrong/right :)

But considering , you did rather well  .... considering that  ;  ' I eat  Towers for breakfast ' . meaning ;  I sorta live like that all the time :)

lets search for the co-incidence though and bend over a bit backwards to meet the interpretation;    I just had a hip replacement,  they  sawed off and replaced with metal, one of my main 'tower' (backbone) supports.  It didnt totally shake me though, it was expected for over a year and awaited in anticipation.  So, its more my attitude , but yes, others being faced by the same may feel 'towered' . 

In the last few years , yes with  ;  " Something sudden and drastic/devastating has happened recently  ( well, all of the time really :)  ) that totally shook you and flipped things upside down. ( Nah ...  I dont react that way to it )  Perhaps a sudden break-up,  ( a while back, more of an inevitable breakup ..... meh , this isnt my first BBQ )  someone has died ( more than one )  , you lost something of great value to you.( not really .... I still 'have'  them ) Right now you may feel like "what's going on?! Why is this happening?! Why oh why?!"   ( :D  Nah ! I know exactly what is going on  and why things happen , my whys are more directed to other subjects and areas. 

The second card is, "9 of pentacles"

Right now in your life, you are well... just like you said in your sentence, free! You are enjoying yourself right now and the nice things that life has to offer you.

been there ... been doing that for a looong time  .    But here for a good time, not a long one .   Not that I can say ; so far it is much longer than expected ..... 

Whether it be nice walks outside,

Ha!  Thats a good one !  Recovering super fast post surgery ... walking is the best exercise for it they say .  I am  finally (after a week and a half able to take a nice walk outside and feel the grass beneath bare feet . 

a glass of wine/a bottle of beer in the evening

Very Good !   recently I was cured from chronic  hep C with new wonder meds. All clear . I have not drink for many years ; just recently out of hospital I discovered pear cider !   :)    I have one every few nights ... yum ! 

, eating good food, or just feeling good in general.

Well ... maybe better than hospital food .   I always feel 'good'   (even through my last four near death experiences ) . 

You spending time to make yourself feel good is REALLY helping (although you don't need cards to tell you that ;)). Now you are resting, you have suffered for a bit.

a bit ......     I tell you what helps ....   " It could be worse ! "   That helps me , and believe me, I seen much worse !  I worked in hospital emergency, mortuary and with refugees and  ex-torture victims ..... :(        I am one lucky ducky !       

.. screw that! It's time for some good ol' Happy times :) TREAT YO SELF (anybody get that reference?)

oops  ... visitor back later ) 

The Tens in Tarot represent the completion of a cycle, and thus with the Ten of Wands, you have reached the end of a cycle after a period of struggle. Right now you may be overburdened though. Too many reponsibilities, or just too much going on. Put down all those wands and drink some water! You don't need to carry all those right now. Does it all have to be put on you? Lighten your load a bit. Stop taking on too much, and let go of things that are holding you back and are no benefit.

I hope this reading connects with you, because I do a little fist pump to myself whenever my readings do B)

im always up for a reading

few things about me that i am compassionate, patient, and understanding always ready to lend a hand,ear, or shoulder to whoever needs it

I would love a free reading :)

One thing I love about myself is my humor. I love making people laugh and doing so makes me feel good and happy with myself. I think laughter is a good remedy for pain and I am trying to incorporate that more into my life and focus on happy things in order to improve myself and my life overall.

3 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

ok, if i understand this right

i know that i work hard wherever i work, and i love that i have managed to become the kind of person that other people can rely on to get things done

is that what you would need?

Yes that is perfect!

Gee your energy looks kinda orangey to me. It made me kinda sad though :mellow: theres a hint of sad in it.

The first card is : "The Hierophant"

So this card is kind of like the "my mom, grandma, and great grandma ALWAYS put the eggs in before the butter in the cookie dough, so thats how I do it too gosh darnit". It's the card that symbolizes going with tradition, and how things are typically done. It's following the recipe in the cookbook, or following the crowd when you're lost, or playing the game by the rules. This card might mean that you want to join something group-related. Since this card is supposed to show what "problem" you are having right now... perhaps you struggle fitting in somewhere? It could be at work, school, friends, or even just the area you live in. You feel like the odd ball out. OTHERWISE this card could mean that you are on the edge about joining a group. Whether it be a club somewhere, a gym, or even deciding to go to school?

The second card is : "Reversed 5 of pentacles"

Ok, so this card is like... think that you just got laid off your job. And the last past month you've been struggling because.. you have no money! And then a friend comes up and offers to help you get a job at where they work at. Hurray! Things are changing, and youre getting back on your feet. Your self confidence is coming back, but it will take some time. You've started building the base of the house but, there is no walls yet! If you're having money issues, it's starting to get better and this has been a bit of relief to you. Things are starting to come together :)

The third card is : "2 of swords"

You, my dear, may be having a hard time making a decision. There is a decision to make but... you don't wanna make it! You need to turn on the lights, put your glasses on, and really do your research before making a decision though. Instead of avoiding it, EMBRACE IT, GIVE IT A HUG... but after you get a bit more information about each decision. The point is, don't push it underneath the rug.

I hope this has helped, even if a little bit :D

• Like 1

I am always up for a reading if you have time!:) A thing I love about myself is my strength. I have had a lot of hardships in life but I am committed to succeeding in life. My mom has said that I beat to my own drum. I am very ambitious and I give my all to the people I love. I do not trust easily as I have been burned before.

Edited by hollyberry

2 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

im always up for a reading

few things about me that i am compassionate, patient, and understanding always ready to lend a hand,ear, or shoulder to whoever needs it

Wow. so your energy reminds me of a rock. LOL in a good way though! Like, that expression when people are like "you're my rock" You remind me of a protector, or like a big ol puppy dog. A big ol puppy dog that just wanna protect its owner but, still wants lotsa love. You want lotsa pats on the head.

anyway

The first card is : "Reversed 5 of swords"

You just want the fight to stop already. You're tired of it, and just wanna kiss and make up because its not worth the energy to argue anymore. It's not doing anything for you, or the other person. You wanna talk it out and find a way so everyone is happy and this can be put behind everyone and can just finally forget about it. Someone may be trying to pop up in your life to bring trouble after you try to walk away, or maybe someone is holding a grudge and is trying to bring it up with you. But, you cant make everyone happy ya know? :sleepy:

The second card is : "Reversed The Fool"

So this card is about recklessness. You're really going with the flow and just "YOLO-ing" things. BUT.... this card is supposed to be whats been helping you, so perhaps just living a little bit on the edge is good for you  :D:D Just letting things happen and reacting however you feel is right for the moment is needed in life too. You can't think too hard about everything, because this is life! This isn't a videogame where you can manipulate everything that's about to happen. You can't just grind for experience before the final boss for 10 hours because UH OHHH, THE BOSS POPPED UP NOW. WHATCHU GUNNA DO? why, you're going to do whatever seems right right now thats what. Living life can be fun you know ;) So good on ya

The third card is: "Wheel of Fortune"

The Wheel of Fortune is like the "things happen dude. it'll be fine, cuz it's not always bad" card. Yeah, it sucks that its raining buckets outside but... now's the PERFECT time for soup! You can catch up on a show, drink some hot cocoa, play some good video games, relax to the sounds of the rain, the possibilities are endless! So what if you couldn't go to the beach? The point of this card is that, bad things will happen no matter what... but that doesn't mean that you have to take the full force punch of it. Turn the yuck into something that can be good to you instead! Remain optimistic and find a way to turn the bad into something good

I hope this helped B)

i'll give you a response when i'm more awake, cranehaven, but thanks, that was an interesting read.

5 hours ago, CraneHaven said:

The Tens in Tarot represent the completion of a cycle, and thus with the Ten of Wands, you have reached the end of a cycle after a period of struggle.

The hip is better  so thats struggle ended  ....   

Right now you may be overburdened though.

Nah 

Too many reponsibilities, or just too much going on.

nah , I am irresponsible 

Put down all those wands and drink some water! You don't need to carry all those right now. Does it all have to be put on you? Lighten your load a bit. Stop taking on too much, and let go of things that are holding you back and are no benefit.

been there, done that 

I hope this reading connects with you, because I do a little fist pump to myself whenever my readings do B)

its connected generally, most people would find an affinity with with what you said . Which is how tarot 'works' ;)   Even so , I did meet you half way  though .  

the card interpretation was ok for RW and a beginner  and a superficial reading .  You need more to adapt  it to the individual, but then, there is more of chance of getting it more wrong   ... still it was only a 3 card spread ... so one cant expect to much detail. 

But you do have a foundation to read upon  .  its all practice  (and good feedback with modification from that )   from there on .

5 hours ago, CraneHaven said:

I am always up for a reading..  I am a compassionate person who truly likes to help others and I love to laugh and generally I am very positive and optimistic person. I hope this helps:)) Thank you in advance 

Hi! I hope you can do a reading for me as well. Also, thank you for offering us the chance to get a reading. :]

I love supporting, giving advice, and helping others until they can walk on their own. I tend to put others first, and myself last but i don't mind because i love seeing people with genuine smiles. 

Edited by dragonheart101

Yes! I will get back to doing more readings thursday night, as I am a bit busy right now. Thnks for your patience everyone!

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 7:59 PM, jki said:

I would love a free reading :)

One thing I love about myself is my humor. I love making people laugh and doing so makes me feel good and happy with myself. I think laughter is a good remedy for pain and I am trying to incorporate that more into my life and focus on happy things in order to improve myself and my life overall.

Hello!

So, your energy reminded me of something very refreshing at first. It was like a clear aqualight blue/green. but... while I was shuffling the cards I had a sense of panic hit me for no reason. A card fell out right as it hit... so I will talk about the card after explaining the rest. I'm thinking perhaps as light hearted as youre trying to be, there is something serious being hidden. cuz jeez laweez that was spooky lol.

The first card is : "Reversed Death"

Right now, there is a dam in your river of life. Either you are resisting change that is happening, or something is blocking you from moving on with whatever needs to be flushed away. Are you a stubborn person? Or maybe you are just scared of the change. Whatever you are resisting, you need to just let it happen. Even if it seems scary, or you don't want to, it will be healthier for you in the end even if it doesn't seem like so right now. Think about where it is in your life that you're avoiding dealing with.

The second card is: "7 of Cups"

So the seven of cups is a card that is similar to daydreaming. Perhaps you are living in your head and living through your daydreams rather than reality. My thinking with this card in relation to your problem, is that instead of dealing with your problem, you just think about it in your head instead. Thinking up of all these different scenarios and paths that the situation could go in, and for now it's serving as a temporary solution rather than actually dealing with the problem. It's like when people drink to forget their problems for the moment. BUT, on the other hand it may be helpful as you think about the situation before acting. Perhaps all the wishful thinking is giving you hope?

The third card is: "The Tower"

Well. You need to jump ship. Whatever you're thinking about, whatever your problem is from the first card, you need to flee. Escape. Do not catch that pokemon, and just flee. Something bad happened that is changing everything. It's like a tornado of destruction, and everything is changing. But the thing is... you need that tornado. The tornado is a blessing in disguise, you need to break down whatever structures in your life isn't working out for you. Things need to change. You made a sandcastle with a sucky base. Stomp it down, and remake it again.

So, the card that leapt out of the pile is "The Hierophant". That card generally means "the traditional way of doing things". This card may be a hint to what your next step is, or how you should go about doing things to fix your problem here. Don't add sprinkles to the recipe just because you want to, stick with the chocolate chips like the recipe originally called for. Don't break up by text, do it in person like a decent human being. Brush your teeth before you go to bed every night.

Or maybe that card represents the kind of person you are. Are you someone that plays by the rules? Are you conflicted because you need to BREAK some rules????

I don't normally read cards that fall out because usually they fall out because i'm a clumsy shuffler but.. I think that was the first time it meant something that the card fell out.

I hope this reading helps ^_^

30 minutes ago, CraneHaven said:

Hello!

So, your energy reminded me of something very refreshing at first. It was like a clear aqualight blue/green. but... while I was shuffling the cards I had a sense of panic hit me for no reason. A card fell out right as it hit... so I will talk about the card after explaining the rest. I'm thinking perhaps as light hearted as youre trying to be, there is something serious being hidden. cuz jeez laweez that was spooky lol.

The first card is : "Reversed Death"

Right now, there is a dam in your river of life. Either you are resisting change that is happening, or something is blocking you from moving on with whatever needs to be flushed away. Are you a stubborn person? Or maybe you are just scared of the change. Whatever you are resisting, you need to just let it happen. Even if it seems scary, or you don't want to, it will be healthier for you in the end even if it doesn't seem like so right now. Think about where it is in your life that you're avoiding dealing with.

The second card is: "7 of Cups"

So the seven of cups is a card that is similar to daydreaming. Perhaps you are living in your head and living through your daydreams rather than reality. My thinking with this card in relation to your problem, is that instead of dealing with your problem, you just think about it in your head instead. Thinking up of all these different scenarios and paths that the situation could go in, and for now it's serving as a temporary solution rather than actually dealing with the problem. It's like when people drink to forget their problems for the moment. BUT, on the other hand it may be helpful as you think about the situation before acting. Perhaps all the wishful thinking is giving you hope?

The third card is: "The Tower"

Well. You need to jump ship. Whatever you're thinking about, whatever your problem is from the first card, you need to flee. Escape. Do not catch that pokemon, and just flee. Something bad happened that is changing everything. It's like a tornado of destruction, and everything is changing. But the thing is... you need that tornado. The tornado is a blessing in disguise, you need to break down whatever structures in your life isn't working out for you. Things need to change. You made a sandcastle with a sucky base. Stomp it down, and remake it again.

So, the card that leapt out of the pile is "The Hierophant". That card generally means "the traditional way of doing things". This card may be a hint to what your next step is, or how you should go about doing things to fix your problem here. Don't add sprinkles to the recipe just because you want to, stick with the chocolate chips like the recipe originally called for. Don't break up by text, do it in person like a decent human being. Brush your teeth before you go to bed every night.

Or maybe that card represents the kind of person you are. Are you someone that plays by the rules? Are you conflicted because you need to BREAK some rules????

I don't normally read cards that fall out because usually they fall out because i'm a clumsy shuffler but.. I think that was the first time it meant something that the card fell out.

I hope this reading helps ^_^

This is very interesting. I'm sort of dealing with a break up that occurred over the summer.. Only recently i've cut off all contact (over a month now). It was really hard for me at first, but now i'm finding myself happier and less upset about it although I do think about my ex constantly. I do constantly think about the future and "daydream" i guess about possible scenarios, but I'm really working on realizing that the relationship is totally over so that I can move on 100%. I think I am quite a stubborn person and I also am not a big fan of change. I think I also tend to follow the rules, only breaking them in certain circumstances. 

Thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me. It was pretty accurate and provided some good insight!

On 10/16/2016 at 8:30 PM, hollyberry said:

I am always up for a reading if you have time!:) A thing I love about myself is my strength. I have had a lot of hardships in life but I am committed to succeeding in life. My mom has said that I beat to my own drum. I am very ambitious and I give my all to the people I love. I do not trust easily as I have been burned before.

Ahh, I feel warm reading your sentence lol. Kind of like eating warm red velvet cake or something. But while bundled in a blanket by a fire.

The first card is: "9 of swords"

Something is keeping you up at night. Right now your problem is that you are incredibly anxious, depressed, worried, or just generally upset about something. The thing is though, youre making yourself feel worse and worse the more you think about it. It's like when someone over analyzes something their crush said to the point where they convince themselves that their crush hates them. Right now there are just so many things going on in your mind, and to put it simply... it sucks. :wacko: (for you I mean).

The second card is: "Reversed 3 of cups"

So you are getting more grounded in your life right now, by spending some time by yourself. Getting away from drama, and bad people, and parties and whatnot to relax by yourself is really doing yourself some good. Nothing like sitting back, watching some TV with some wine right? Perhaps you cut out some of the people in your life who you said burned you, and that was a good decision (of course! duh!). Time to yourself without friends, and learning to be happy by yourself is always very good. You're cutting out the bad and fake in your life, and taking some time to yourself to heal. gooooood.

The third card is: "The Devil"

You need to live. You need to indulge yourself in the earthly desires that one can't help themselves from craving. Go make a booty call, go have a shot, go dancing, HAVE SOME FUN. You need to have some fun. Of course, be responsible doing the fun but, you've spent enough time being anxious. Free some of your worries and be like a hooligan for a bit. Life is too short you know. Did you want that brand name.. whatever fashion item? Treat yo self. (I mean, as long as you can afford to treat yourself you know? Use a bit of common sense ;))

Doing this reading makes me wanna go treat MYSELF to a bunch of cookies (my poor weight, better not but... ;D)

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 10:18 PM, philly said:

I am always up for a reading..  I am a compassionate person who truly likes to help others and I love to laugh and generally I am very positive and optimistic person. I hope this helps:)) Thank you in advance 

I got a lot of dark green from you. and a little bit oh hypocrisy.. and a bunch of squares. :blink: odd

The first card is : "Reversed Strength"

Obviously, the reverse of strength is weakness. And that, is your problem right now. You may not feel the most confident right now, or just don't have the courage to do a bit more riskier tasks. Think of the student in class who never says much and is very timid, because they don't want their peers to judge them. Or, either that or you lack self control right now and that is where you are weak. Like the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it". Well... you're having a hard time keeping your filter on lol. But it seems to me that it's more likely the first case of lack of self confidence.

The second card is : "Ace of Swords"

Lately the fog has been a lot clearer for you. You have been inspired and understand more what has been going on lately. Things have been a bit easier for you lately, which is good. It's like the difference between whisking dough by hand, and having a machine do it for you. So this sudden clearing of the mind has been very helpful is gaining back your confidence.

The third card is : "Knight of Pentacles"

This card represents the kind of person who would start saving for retirement at the age of 20. Right now you should take things slow and steady, and do actions that benefit you in the long haul. Whatever you do, do things from the safe side of the line. Now is not the time to be risky, but rather do things in a sure way that will bring you success. You will get there, but you need to be determined and work at it.

• Like 1

hey CraneHaven,

I would love a reading please;) 

I have a super good and strong working mind, very creative, but I don't put it to use as often as I should, therefore it becomes restless at most of the time :D

Thank you! 

I would like a reading if possible, CraneHaven. Thank you in advance. :)

One thing I love about myself is how I always stand for what is right even if it means I'm standing alone.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:57 AM, CraneHaven said:

Ahh, I feel warm reading your sentence lol. Kind of like eating warm red velvet cake or something. But while bundled in a blanket by a fire.

The first card is: "9 of swords"

Something is keeping you up at night. Right now your problem is that you are incredibly anxious, depressed, worried, or just generally upset about something. The thing is though, youre making yourself feel worse and worse the more you think about it. It's like when someone over analyzes something their crush said to the point where they convince themselves that their crush hates them. Right now there are just so many things going on in your mind, and to put it simply... it sucks. :wacko: (for you I mean).

The second card is: "Reversed 3 of cups"

So you are getting more grounded in your life right now, by spending some time by yourself. Getting away from drama, and bad people, and parties and whatnot to relax by yourself is really doing yourself some good. Nothing like sitting back, watching some TV with some wine right? Perhaps you cut out some of the people in your life who you said burned you, and that was a good decision (of course! duh!). Time to yourself without friends, and learning to be happy by yourself is always very good. You're cutting out the bad and fake in your life, and taking some time to yourself to heal. gooooood.

The third card is: "The Devil"

You need to live. You need to indulge yourself in the earthly desires that one can't help themselves from craving. Go make a booty call, go have a shot, go dancing, HAVE SOME FUN. You need to have some fun. Of course, be responsible doing the fun but, you've spent enough time being anxious. Free some of your worries and be like a hooligan for a bit. Life is too short you know. Did you want that brand name.. whatever fashion item? Treat yo self. (I mean, as long as you can afford to treat yourself you know? Use a bit of common sense ;))

Doing this reading makes me wanna go treat MYSELF to a bunch of cookies (my poor weight, better not but... ;D)

haha. I liked your reading. My personality is very much workaholic, type A personality. I have been alone for some time now and I am just now feeling like I am up to some socializing. But usually you are right, I am a loner and am usually happier that way.

I will be ok after some personal affairs are taken care of and I just have to be patient and that stuff is almost wrapped up and that will free me up from a lot of stress and worry.

And I also love cookies of all kinds. Thanks for the reading!

Hello,

I would love a reading if you can please. :)

One thing I love about myself is my way of loving others and wanting to help and make other people happy.

Thank you!

On 10/17/2016 at 7:31 AM, dragonheart101 said:

Hi! I hope you can do a reading for me as well. Also, thank you for offering us the chance to get a reading. :]

I love supporting, giving advice, and helping others until they can walk on their own. I tend to put others first, and myself last but i don't mind because i love seeing people with genuine smiles. 

Hello!

I get the feeling that you are smart. When you help others, do you baby them? Because I am getting the feeling of a more tough love (which contradicts with my common sense from your smiley face and saying you love smiles). It's either tough love, or you are just very "real" with people.

The first card: "Reversed 3 of swords"

Oooohhh, right now you are having a tough time of suffering on the inside. Something has happened that has caused you a great amount of sorrow, and you are having a very tough time moving on from it. It is one thing to grieve, but it's another thing to be stuck in the grieving without healing. Right now, you are stuck. It's like the equivalent of a man who goes to the bar to forget life, because his girlfriend of 3 years had cheated on him and left him. He feels the sorrow, but isn't allowing the healing to happen. Think about where you are stuck right now in life, and what is causing you trouble.

The second card: "3 of cups"

What has been helping you through this turmoil though, is spending quality time with FRIEENNDSS! Friends and loved ones always help when you feel down. Because of this card, i'm getting the feeling that maybe a breakup was recent? You must've cut ties with someone/something. Anyway, doing the hobbies you enjoy, letting the creativity flow from you and expressing yourself is helping you heal. Leaning on others, who are probably very happy to hold you since you have probably helped them, is really helping you recuperate. Go play some video games with them, or to the clubs, or to that poker party, or whatever it is you guys have fun doing. Fun time right now has been helping you.

The third card is: "8 of swords"

This card shows a woman who is blindfolded, with her arms tied standing/waiting. She is stuck, but notice how I said only her arms are tied. Her legs are free, and she can technically walk anywhere she wants. The point is, right now something is trapping you, but only because you feel trapped by it. You're not REALLY trapped. It's like an abusive relationship. Often times the partner feels reluctant to stay even if she conditions are bad... even though TECHNICALLY they can just be like "ok bye b*tch". The point is... free yourself. Walk away. Move on.

I hope this related with you even if a little bit